• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 01, 2020, 07:05:40 PM
I haven't seen the videos yet, but I listened to the programs live when they came out. Probably will watch the videos tomorrow since I don't know how long I will stay up tonight. Gotta catch up on some sleep.
I mention (quote) comments regarding the USS Pine Island in part 4.  I did not mention names.

Part 4 should be on at about 9 or 9:15 tonight for about 45 minutes.  It is good.  Mack even mentions Dietrich's comment afterward.

Pelayo

You know that title that ddd has bestowed upon himself, the renegatus humanus ab massa-eruditio? That is such pidgin latin. Not even close to what a Roman would say. Here's a hint ddd, nouns are DECLINED in latin.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 01, 2020, 07:13:43 PM
You know that title that ddd has bestowed upon himself, the renegatus humanus ab massa-eruditio? That is such pidgin latin. Not even close to what a Roman would say.
Very true.  And his 17th century "Elizabethan" language is flawed as well.

Gunner65

All designed to impress and deceive. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 01, 2020, 07:16:14 PM
The only impression I get from such language is ddd is seriously ignorant and a poseur trying to pass himself off as more than what he is.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 01, 2020, 07:19:14 PM
The only impression I get from such language is ddd is seriously ignorant and a poseur trying to pass himself off as more than what he is.
Precisely.  Dietrich can only deceive people who are easily fooled and entertained/influenced.  He has been rejected by scholars and researchers. And I don't give a shit what Taffer thinks about Peter Moon, but Moon is a fucking fiction writer and liar who promotes pseudo-science and science fiction as FACT!

He has no credentials whatsoever - and has been rejected also.  And that is a FACT!

Gunner65

Now Dietrich and Moon and this "fortune teller" are involved with the Mt. Shasta bunch of "new age" idiots.  "Energy readings for pets"

Gunner65

Billy Faye Woodard (so-called hermaphrodite and hollow earth person) has lived near Mt. Shasta. 

All of these freaks and losers are going nowhere.

Gunner65

So this chick fucked Max Speers and Dietrich fucked Max Speers girl?  I guess they can make up anything they want- the dude is dead!

Pelayo

Fucking ddd, every little thing is a stressful emergency. Boo hoo ddd, did you spill a glass of milk today?

Gunner65

So all of these lying assholes were doing drugs and fucking each other and all of them have separate stories.

Gunner65

They make up stories about a dead man.  With no evidence.  This dude Speers was a fake just like them!

Pelayo

The Woo-Woo community is just a bunch of incestuous liars. They cite each other as experts when they are all bogus researchers like ddd. Nothing but a community of liars and scammers trying to get money from gullible people.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 01, 2020, 07:42:54 PM
The Woo-Woo community is just a bunch of incestuous liars. They cite each other as experts when they are all bogus researchers like ddd. Nothing but a community of liars and scammers trying to get money from gullible people.
MV should post this:

"The Woo-Woo community is just a bunch of incestuous liars. They cite each other as experts when they are all bogus researchers like ddd. Nothing but a community of liars and scammers trying to get money from gullible people."

Pelayo

And ddd's special niche is he panders to racist people of color. He revises history in order to tweak the nose of the "evil white male." Hitler would be proud of ddd, reducing a segment of the population to be regarded as less than first class citizens.

Pelayo

Cool, it's got to be way better than this crystal wearing bimbo.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 01, 2020, 08:06:49 PM
Cool, it's got to be way better than this crystal wearing bimbo.
You can listen and post comments here or in the Patriot Outlaws chat

Hey Gunner,
About keeping secrets, perhaps you know about the Manhattan Project? It had thousands of people working to develop the atom bomb for the U.S. And secrecy was absolutely maintained and the world only knew about it after the first atom bomb test was a success. That means the U.S. government is quite capable of keeping secrets even if it means lying, using dis-information, front companies and keeping everyone in the dark about what is really going on. So something like Operation Highjump should be a walk in the park for the government if there was something happening in Antarctica which they don't want the world to know.

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 01, 2020, 07:16:14 PM

Heya, Gunny!

You have a show of some sort?  I want to check it out, link?

-p

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 01, 2020, 08:03:49 PM
http://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

ediot:  the above link goes somewhere generic, Nautical Shore...

Gunner65

Quote from: pate on March 02, 2020, 01:00:14 AM
Heya, Gunny!

You have a show of some sort?  I want to check it out, link?

-p

ediot:  the above link goes somewhere generic, Nautical Shore...

It's not my show and the link has nothing "generic or nautical shore" - the link obviously takes you to the Patriot Outlaws Radio website.
The show is also here: https://tunein.com/radio/HillBilly-Radio-Network-s250916/

Gunner65

Gaia TV?  Really Taffer? WTF!

A website that promotes pseudoscience and asshole-freaks like David Wilcock and Michael Cremo? And think school is spelled "skool"?

Are you paying for this bullshit?  Next, you will be posting clips from Steve Quayle and LA Marzulli!

https://www.gaia.com/lp/ancient-civilizations-amb?utm_source=ambassador&utm_medium=skool&utm_campaign=st-ancientcivilizations&utm_content=s1ep7&utm_term=&ch=st

https://www.gaia.com/films-docs/series

Real history is available - for free!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw1wz1e5FBo

Hey Gunner,
Not everything on GAIA is pseudo science. One should watch with a healthy skepticism and decide for oneself what facts to accept or reject. Just as you are doing now.

Pelayo

"FUCKING people keep messaging me while I'm on the air."-ddd   Hey ddd, why don't you take a flying fuck at the ......