• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This ranting revision of history is total and complete bullshit!  And has absolutely nothing to do with his internet connection on Sunday.  Dietrich is leading into another attack on myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

Pelayo

Ha! Those internet trolls that ddd talks about describe him to a T.  ddd is the parasite living off ssdi, EBT, section 8, just because he is unemployable because he is batshit crazy.

Gunner65

All of these are proven lies!  And Dereck Talley should know better - and Fary States is a lying fucker too!

Gunner65

I have never claimed Gary States was either prosecuted, convicted or imprisoned for his working with Dietrich.  The VAOIG investigation proves this.  He was removed from his position in November 2017 and now claims he works from home.

IF he is working from home than he is not connected to the VA's internal system!  He no longer has access to individual veterans Data!

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, how do you like being rehabilitated by ddd? Oh yeah, remember how ddd told you you don't owe UPS anything even though they were paying you? Well guess what, you don't owe ddd anything, and the next time he calls you an idiot on the air, you should tell him to take his no-pay job and shove it.

Gunner65

ANYONE can go to my blog and find my research on Dietrich.  And anyone with any questions has the opportunity to contact me. Yet to this day NOT ONE of Dietrich's followers has ever contacted me or confronted me!  NOT ONE!

Gunner65

In fact, it has been the people Dietrich has fucked over, defamed and slandered, who have contacted me.

Pelayo

ddd, you aren't the son of Adolph Hitler. That is just stupid and unbelievable. No one knows you ddd because you are just a rambling racist steamy pile of shit and nobody listens to you.

Gunner65

Here we go again with the Son of Hitler bullshit!  Which he is now putting forward again as an excuse for his worthless, wasted life!

Gunner65

And now we are being told Dereck Talley's father was a USAF General!  And the ONLY black MUSTANG in US History?  I DOUBT THAT!

Pelayo

I thought Derek's dad was a colonel. And ddd, you were the one who disrespected Derek's dad by rudely brushing him off because you wanted to call Judy honey baby.

Gunner65

Celina Kahn SUBSCRIBED TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THIS MORNING!

Pelayo

"Judith knows I live a life of danger"-ddd   Buahahahaha ddd, life of danger indeed.
https://youtu.be/TH_JRjJtNSw

Gunner65

Dietrich is accusing me of destroying shit!  Reading from an e-mail from Venice Clark?  WTF?

This rant is going to cost Dietrich!  If Eggart gave him a second chance, that's all over now.  Because both she and Venice Clark broke-off communication with Dietrich last September!  But Dietrich has continued to claim the two women were involved with him!

This is how Dietrich explains his own FAILURE to prove he is telling the truth!  He is caught in a HUGE lie and he STILL won't admit it!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, when I think of you, the concept of professionalism never comes to mind. I'm sure your crazy ass left those messages.

Pelayo

Confucius said, man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger.

Gunner65

Now Dietrich continues to lie about Venus Clark.  Clark NEVER WORKED FOR THE VA - EVER!  We already have her public statement of that!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 25, 2020, 07:21:49 PM
Now Dietrich continues to lie about Venus Clark.  Clark NEVER WORKED FOR THE VA - EVER!  We already have her public statement of that!
Hahahaha, ddd is so frazzled and in damage control he can't keep his lies straight.

Gunner65

I WELCOME DIETRICH. EGGART or CLARK TO SUE ME!  OR CONTACT THE FBI!

Because then I can prove Dietrich is actually the liar and gang-stalker!

Gunner65

And YES PELAYO I report Dietrich to YouTube - (they don't do shit) but I also SAVE AND RECORD EVERYTHING DIETRICH SAYS AGAINST ME! 

And Tonight will be a fucking CLASSIC!

Pelayo

Sorry moonpie, my brain is not susceptible to racist assholes trying to make me feel guilty for being white. You are an obsequious douchebag and if you're comfortable with that, fine. But ddd trying to shove his faux history that the japs won WW2 ain't going to fly. And as far as any white male who disagrees with ddd's racist revisionist history being a piece of shit, I laugh in your face ddd.

Gunner65

I wonder if Dietrich is telling a lie about Celina Kahn being his "Ping Contact", when she actually subscribed to my channel in the last 24 hours!

Perhaps she saw my video on Operation Highjump Part Two where I actually PROVE Dietrich is a fucking liar!

Gunner65

And my actual VOICE IS PUBLIC!

Good luck with that lie Dietrich!

Pelayo

Oh gee ddd, you don't even rate a mention in wikipedia? I guess your dream of getting a Nobel prize is just a ridiculous fantasy of yours.

Gunner65

These accusations by Dietrich are just childish and total fiction!  He is precisely as I have "diagnosed him":  Total schizophrenic!

Gunner65

Moon is using Grammarly to edit Dietrich's shit for a book! :)
That says a lot about Dietrich's writing skills!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, talking about critical thinking, that's what they taught when I was in college. And that's why I can tell you to your little ugly face you/re a racist propagandist and no historian. I don't care what the anti-American professors teach nowadays.

Gunner65

I don't recall ANY of my English or writing teachers ever mentioning Hebrew "gematria" or "numerology".

I recall a very different experience. Even in college, I had professors who would attack my "run-ons" or punctuation.  But Dietrich is virtually illiterate in his own writing online.  He may write differently offline, but his "encyclopedic"  rants are unreadable. 

Designed to impress and impose his fictional knowledge upon the reader.

Gunner65

Dietrich will regret his attack on me tonight.
And surely, his lies about Clark and Eggart will not be accepted.  This is serious shit and I expected it.  Clark and Eggart will not allow this to continue.