• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

ddd's relatives wre jetting around on jet skis in the 1930's? Boy were they ahead of their time!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 26, 2020, 08:58:27 PM
You mean he didn't serve on Sand Pebble?
Hardley a sign that he was "forced to work for Eastman Kodak and fled to the US Navy" as Dietrich claims.

I also found that Dietrichs' cousin, age 22 and a Vietnam Combat Veteran was killed in a car crash in July 1970.

Pelayo

Yeah, ddd says that to test for homosexuality they jammed a dildo down your throat.

Gunner65

And Dietrich did not bite off his grandfathers penis in 1969!  Because his grandfather died in FLORIDA in 1973!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 26, 2020, 09:15:03 PM
And Dietrich did not bite off his grandfathers penis in 1969!  Because his grandfather died in FLORIDA in 1973!

ddd has been quite insane, perhaps it was some other old guy whose penis was bitten off by ddd.

Gunner65

ANYONE can look this shit up!  I did not get this from Aquino or the NSA!  I got it from the sources I cite!  Ancestry.com and Newspapers.com!
DUMB-ASS LYING DIETRICH!

Gunner65

Here Dietrich goes - shitting on the USMC and Carlson again...total bullshit lies. Then shits on Smedley Butler too!

Dietrich is just wrong. He will be exposed.

New Story: THe Softball and Chowder attack?

Hey Gunner,
Dietrich is likely very honored that you are going through all this effort to expose him. If you want to really destroy Dietrich the best method is to ignore him. Of course you will do no such thing since I know exactly how you will react to my suggestions...LOL.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 26, 2020, 10:04:39 PM
Hey Gunner,
Dietrich is likely very honored that you are going through all this effort to expose him. If you want to really destroy Dietrich the best method is to ignore him. Of course you will do no such thing since I know exactly how you will react to my suggestions...LOL.
Up until now I have let you two have your battles, but to just ignore ddd is not in the cards. Every time ddd spits in the face of American heroes, you will find me, putting a boot in his ass. I don't know Gunner personally, but I'd rather have him as a friend than a stinking pile of shit lying loser parasite asswipe like ddd.

Pelayo

ddd says he had ash on his forhead, are you kidding me? Post it with a REAL picture of yourself.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, look at these deluded Americans, hahahhahahahhaaha.

Quote from: Pelayo on February 26, 2020, 11:37:39 PMUp until now I have let you two have your battles, but to just ignore ddd is not in the cards. Every time ddd spits in the face of American heroes, you will find me, putting a boot in his ass. I don't know Gunner personally, but I'd rather have him as a friend than a stinking pile of shit lying loser parasite asswipe like ddd.
You can put whatever up DD's ass and he is likely to enjoy it just as he is enjoying all the attention given to him by Gunner and yourself. You are not dealing with a normal individual here.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 26, 2020, 06:59:40 PM
Paula is Moon's wife...she is 30 years younger.
Totally irrelevant to Moon's character or his credibility as a writer and investigator. Nothing but cheap character assassination since the attacker has nothing better to show for it. If he manages to publish anything in his name and it becomes a best seller then he might have something to prove. But all he has now are these silly talks on a obscure website which is difficult to navigate in. I bet just about nobody even bothered to listen.

Gunner65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLEw-I0bHvk&t=7s

Segment 1 had live audio issues as well as YouTube banning the first uploaded version due to a copyright by Epic Records/ACDC  :D

So I chopped the intro and then had to re-synchronize the audio/video.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich gets exposed at:  46:56 - 50:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpcfn_ITio&t=5s

Ernst Zundel: Nazi Secret Weapons (1978) - Page 92

Gunner65

Listen to Dietrich's lies for yourselves:

From 1:26:40 to 1:43:20

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 13, 2020, 10:03:11 AM
Douglas Dietrich's insane version of Operation Highjump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2grsHUwwj8o

Dietrich starts at 1:26:40 to 1:43:20  Not surprising that his version is the most embellished and completely insane compared to any other since 2006!

My latest research proves them all wrong and I will be releasing it more publicly next month! Until then I am publishing it in four-part series written for radio on my blog: https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

"Fact or Fiction? The secret diary of Adm. Richard E. Byrd, Jr. and Operation Highjump"

That is one big mothership. But I thought they were usually cylindrical.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 29, 2020, 05:32:48 PM
That is one big mothership. But I thought they were usually cylindrical.
lol You noticed!  Nice job of Russian "doctoring" the vid - if you view the Russian documentary in slow motion (.5 speed) it's an obvious fake!
That is why I made it the video thumbnail!  :)

Splicing WW2 gun camera footage and Kamikaze attacks with a fake "UFO" that slowly appears! other Naval stuff.  Total disinfo.

The "Oval" object is blurred compared to the ship it is near, and "slides" through the one second of footage!  Almost subliminal!

Gunner65

And as for Dietrichs claims I changed my YouTube channel by removing "Mr" from Gunner65 because I "transitioned" - He lied about that too:

It is still https://www.youtube.com/user/MrGunner65

I did it because it was the only title option at the time: I later removed "Mr." because it just sounded and looked stupid.  But YouTube still lists the original.

From a legal and logical standpoint it is not possible to prove something didn't happen.
How does one prove that there were no UFO's in Antarctica flown by the Nazis from a secret base hidden in the ice?
Even the statements from claimed eyewitnesses of Operation Highjump who said they saw nothing unusual at the time also doesn't not count. It is possible they were ordered to lie. Who knows?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on March 01, 2020, 08:28:11 AM
From a legal and logical standpoint it is not possible to prove something didn't happen.
How does one prove that there were no UFO's in Antarctica flown by the Nazis from a secret base hidden in the ice?
Even the statements from claimed eyewitnesses of Operation Highjump who said they saw nothing unusual at the time also doesn't not count. It is possible they were ordered to lie. Who knows?

So: 4,700 servicemen were ordered to lie about an operation which was classified at the lowest level and declassified 7 years later; the scientists produced fake data; the journalists reported false stories; diaries, articles and books written about it were all false; the film footage and still photos taken were all fake; the estimated 150-650,00 pieces of mail were propaganda; the follow-up Operation Windmill was also fake (they weren't attacked); the private Ronne expedition 47-48 was fake (they weren't attacked either); The families of the hundreds of "casualties" were ordered silenced too; Ernst Zundel's admission that the bases and UFO stories were false and just fiction to get attention was a lie; faked videos and fiction books presented as fact are proof it happened?

It is not my logic that is flawed here.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner. Did you do your show last night? And are you going to post a recording of it in here?

Pelayo

ddd left this chick on the radio to fill up air time so he can go take a crap. He's got a spastic colon doncha know.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 01, 2020, 06:54:41 PM
Hey Gunner. Did you do your show last night? And are you going to post a recording of it in here?
Yes. The last segment went well.  I have recorded it - it is on the replay now. It should air in an hour or so.

I am still working on the video for part 3 ("The Real Operation Highjump") and will upload it at the end of this week. It is a lot of work and I want to do it right.

Gunner65

Segment 4 was to address any questions or comments. My audio was a bit low, because I moved my mic a bit.  But I can try and correct that in the editing process.

Pelayo

Cool, can't wait until the video comes out. I was 500 miles away from here and sleeping when the program aired.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 01, 2020, 07:01:36 PM
Cool, can't wait until the video comes out. I was 500 miles away from here and sleeping when the program aired.
Have you seen the videos of parts 1 and 2?

Pelayo

I haven't seen the videos yet, but I listened to the programs live when they came out. Probably will watch the videos tomorrow since I don't know how long I will stay up tonight. Gotta catch up on some sleep.