• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

If I remember right from the documentary, they dropped cross country skis from the rescue aircraft, so that 10 miles they had to travel probably went pretty quickly.

Gunner65

Yes.  Skis and a sled for the wounded crewman, food and medical supplies etc. You can see the sled being dropped with two parachutes in that video.

I will use a clip from the outcome of that rescue in my segment in Part 3.

Pelayo

Ha, Operation Highjump is way more interesting than the crap that ddd and moon are talking about. ddd should go back to ranting and raving like a lunatic. He is getting so boring. How many cult followers are listening to him now?

Gunner65

You bet it is!  Especially since I have proven that an attack by UFOs is all bullshit!  Proves Steve Quayle and others are flat out lying- and they know they are!
Dietrich has lied about it too in the past suggesting that it was an example of the Nazis/Axis winning WW2 etc.

Pelayo

One thing that I always think about Operation Highjump was, all those ships were bought and paid for already, so if they lost any, no big deal. They probably would end up in mothballs at Mare Island or Bremerton anyways.

Gunner65

Highjump was NOT TOP SECRET! It was the lowest class of security "Confidential"

Gunner65

Why would a Naval "Operation" against a "secret Nazi base" in Northern Antarctica located at Queen Maud land be conducted from the Southern Ross Shelf at "Little America IV" 3,000 km South on the opposite end of the continent? 

We are being told by known sources of disinformation that our Navy has been in a war with UFOs in the Antarctic since 2004 in addition to the highly questionable claims of ships during Operation Highjump being attacked by UFOs for over a month in 1947 and it has all been covered up. Why then did two "eyewitnesses" wait 60 years to talk about it? The conspiracy even continues with claims by Tim Swartz, Steve Quayle, and others, that RADM Byrd and former SECNAV and SECDEF James Forrestal both went insane and were murdered in order to keep Highjump a secret.

Pelayo

People like moon take real life events and twist them around, sprinkle it with nazis and ufos, and say the government has been lying to the people all these years and history is different than what you've been told.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 12, 2020, 08:22:44 PM
People like moon take real life events and twist them around, sprinkle it with nazis and ufos, and say the government has been lying to the people all these years and history is different than what you've been told.
Yes, and so does Dietrich.  Because they believe no one will ever fact-check them or research for themselves.  My research about Highjump proves that they know they are lying about it.  That makes them liars and disinfo agents.  I debunk their lies - chew them up and spit them out.

Pelayo

Way back in the 70s my dad took us to see the USS Missouri at Bremerton. As impressive as the ship was, the scores of ships berthed next to her was awesome. What a waste of ships, rusting at anchor.

Pelayo

Hahahaha, ddd is permanently banned from C2C because he is a foul mouthed, crazy asshole.

Pelayo

Hey moon, all those experiences that ddd says he had that make him "colorful" are nothing but lies and fantasies.

Gunner65

Sorry about all the Highjump stuff, but I have always wanted to debunk it and now that I have, I despise the liars even more.  I have them all by the balls!
Because they cannot refute my sources!  Steve Quayle and Dietrich are the worst of them.

This report is 540 pages and NOT ONCE does the word NAZI or UFO or DISC appear anywhere!

Pelayo

Ha! Maybe this year I will drive over to Roswell for the UFO festival. http://www.ufofestivalroswell.com/

Gunner65

I have heard some of these fuckers claim that Highjump was 3 Carrier Battle Groups with 10,000 troops.  That two ships were sunk and there were 1.000 casualties. That the Philippine Sea was carrying 100 fighter aircraft. And the Nazis kicked our ass and Byrd and Forrestal went insane and were murdered!  What a load of bullshit!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 12, 2020, 08:51:42 PM
I have heard some of these fuckers claim that Highjump was 3 Carrier Battle Groups with 10,000 troops.  That two ships were sunk and there were 1.000 casualties. That the Philippine Sea was carrying 100 fighter aircraft. And the Nazis kicked our ass and Byrd and Forrestal went insane and were murdered!  What a load of bullshit!
Sounds like something ddd or moon would concoct.

Gunner65

I also found that Byrd was involved (consulted) on a private expedition to Antarctica in Jan 1947-48 immediately after Highjump ended in Feb 1947.  The Ronne Expedition spent the winter on the Weddell Sea ice shelf in the same area of the Highjump Eastern Group. They did areal mapping also.  It was also the first time an American woman had set foot in Antarctica or been a member of an expedition. She was Edith "Jackie" Ronne the wife of explorer USN CMDR Finn Ronne.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 12, 2020, 09:00:51 PM
I also found that Byrd was involved (consulted) on a private expedition to Antarctica in Jan 1947-48 immediately after Highjump ended in Feb 1947.  The Ronne Expedition spent the winter on the Weddell Sea ice shelf in the same area of the Highjump Eastern Group. They did areal mapping also.  It was also the first time an American woman had set foot in Antarctica or been a member of an expedition. She was Edith "Jackie" Ronne the wife of explorer USN CMDR Finn Ronne.
According to the above documentary, the Americans were looking for valuable minerals in Antarctica and not nazis or ufos.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 12, 2020, 09:05:37 PM
According to the above documentary, the Americans were looking for valuable minerals in Antarctica and not nazis or ufos.
That was an objective. As was photo mapping and the construction of a steel matt runway at Little America. There were a number of scientific tasks as well.
It was very publicized and film crews and reporters and 11 journalists were there sending over 2,ooo messages back to the US.

There was a shit-load of mail coming in and being sent too!  Most researchers say there were 4 casualties - The official report says there were 7.  4 in Antarctica.  One in Panama and two in Australia.

Gunner65

I never claimed  I consulted an Army recruiter about Dietrich!  Why would I do that when I already have the proof he was never a Marine?  Stupid lying Dietrich, he just can't stop himself.

Gunner65

Highjump also was assigned USN UDT-4 (frogmen) in case they needed to blow some shit up!  :)

Pelayo

Ha! ddd tried to pawn himself off as some bad-assed moutherfucker who fought in wars and tore drill instructor's balls off and in reality he is just a little cross dressing fag who never went anywhere or did anything.

Gunner65

Another thing was that they encouraged the public to send mail during Highjump.  This created a big spike in the market for collectibles in the form of postcards and stamps which had Highjump postmarks on them!

Here are two examples of the Pine Island

Pelayo

Ha! Remember when that Ice Bear used to say stuff like "You better not say stuff about ddd."? As if ddd was somebody who would fuck you up? Obviously ddd is just a blowfish and couldn't fuck anybody up. He is all talk and nothing to back his sorry little ass up.

Pelayo

Hahahaha ddd, the stinking little racist japs lost WW2! Go have yourself a good cry bitch.

Gunner65

Fucker oozes bad karma. Such a rotten piece of crap.  Nothing good can ever come to or from someone like Dietrich.

Pelayo

Hahahahahaha ddd, you are such a lying sack of shit. The dirty little racist atrocity committing japs lost WW2 and nothing YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING loser lying ass can say to change it.

Gunner65

Moon is asking Dietrich how the Japs will respond to HIS version of WW2!  lol  So he can target them for books involving Dietrich!  I don't think his version will go over very well. Especially since he claims they won!