• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I will be presenting Part three of the series:

Fact or Fiction?
The secret diary of Adm. Richard E. Byrd, Jr. and Operation Highjump https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

Patriot Outlaws Radio - February 22, 2020

Part 3: "The Real Operation Highjump"

8 pm this Saturday  http://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

Gunner65

I also did some research into "Col. Billie Faye Woodard"

Remember I mentioned Col Billie Faye Woodard? The he/she wearing the headband in the video who claims he/she saw the "original secret diary of Byrd?

Woodard has also lived in Mt. Shasta, CA and updated his/her Facebook photo in 2018 which shows he/she wearing a printed dress very similar to what my grandma used to wear!

USAF Col. Billy Faye Woodard aka "Zaraya"updated her profile picture. April 15, 2018

I dug up some more bullshit about him/her related to "Secret Nazi Bases in Antarctica"  - God I LOVE THIS SHIT!

A letter from a crewman of U-209 showed up in the mid-1980s. There are several claims to its origin including a claim by Col. Billie Faye Woodard who said he had gone to the secret Nazi base and was given the letter to deliver to a person in Argentina. I have posted links about this in my sources.
https://www.ourhollowearth.com/GermanU-209.htm

"Hi, I have in my possession a copy of a letter written on 2 March 1985 from a gentleman named Karl Unger to Mr. Woodard concerning the submarine u-209 commanded by Heinrich Brodda. The Mr. Woodard that Joe Watson referred to in his email I later found out was Ret. Col. Billie Woodard." https://ourhollowearth.com/ColBillieFayeWoodard.htm

"Among the unusual characteristics Billie and his sister had was that they were born with both male and female organs. They were, in fact, hermaphrodites, but with the years Billie has become more masculine. Today Billie speaks in a deep masculine voice and has become quite strong. Billie admits that the stepfather was a pedophile that molested Billie at a very young age on a regular basis, and invited one of the brothers to molest also, until Billie told some of his classmates at school at the age of 10. The stepfather would put sleeping pills in his wife's drink at mealtime so she would go to sleep while he went up into Billie's attic room to molest Billie, where Billie was kept locked up most of the time".  :o

"When the step-father heard that the word had gotten out at school, he immediately stopped molesting Billie and took Billie to the US Air Force base hospital and had Billie's vagina sealed and the ovaries and uterus removed. With the female organs removed, Billie became only male. The stepfather then made Billie dress in male clothing. For this molestation, the step-father spent some time in jail and later the Air Force removed Billie from that family and was placed with another Indian family near Apache Junction, Arizona."

Woodard also claims to have met the American Indian "Captain Shoush" who I mentioned in a previous segment. The guy who put out the fake "diary" in the first place, and travelled with him to Antarctica and "hollow earth" and Argentina in the 1980's.
https://www.mylife.com/billie-woodard/e1396996338936

"Billie Woodard's birthday is 09/18/1951 and is 68 years old. Previously cities included Mount Shasta CA, Peyton CO and Pahrump NV.  :D
Billie Faye Woodard are some of the alias or nickname that Billie has used. For work these days, Billie is a CEO at Maverick Dream Builders  :o. Billie is now single".

(I tried to enlarge this, I couldn't, but it does appear to have large breasts!)

Here's another photo: This one showing him in full make-up and wearing jewelry!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ms-billie-faye-woodard-51753111

https://www.linkedin.com/in/billie-faye-woodard-0853b5149

Billie Faye Woodard: Former Base Commander of Area 51  :)

You can't make this shit up!  lol

Gunner65

I think I will submit a FOIA request for Woodards "military history" - just for shits and giggles.  I don't expect they will have any record of him!

"After Billie's military career was over, Billie was discharged from the Air Force at the Sewart Air Force base, now Smyrna Airport, Tennessee, debriefed at their deprogramming underground facility, and upon orders of superiors, Billie's military files were sealed with NO access by ANYONE.  Billie has tried many times to get a record of his military service, but is told those records are sealed, that no-one can see them.  Billie was told by military superiors not to speak or talk to anyone of any assignments in the military.  However, Billie told them, "I no longer work for you so I will do as I please."  For that, Billie's military pension was withdrawn and today lives in Pahrump, Nevada on Social Security disability."

Does that sound familiar?

But what if he did serve in the military then what would you do? If the military is keeping certain aspects of Operation High Jump a secret then there is little you can do prove that it wasn't.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 21, 2020, 07:30:39 PM
But what if he did serve in the military then what would you do? If the military is keeping certain aspects of Operation High Jump a secret then there is little you can do prove that it wasn't.
First of all, you are mixing two separate issues here. Just because Woodard claims he was an Air Force Col. in charge of Area 51, and "knew the truth about Byrd and Highjump" does not make it truth. And he is clearly a questionable source.

And secondly, there is no evidence to support the claims that there was ANY "coverup" involved with Highjump by the US Government. If Woodard did serve in the military, I will find out when he did and what he was.  Otherwise, he is a lying piece of shit just like Douglas Dietrich!

Read my research and evaluate my sources https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/ before you keep prodding me with hypothetical speculation and bullshit!

All I am saying is that your FOIA attempts will not be able to expose, prove or even disprove any classified material the military might have on it's personnel or operations. All it will show is whether or not the person in question served in the military and their discharge status. You can speculate that Operation High Jump was not a classified operation but I seriously doubt you can prove it since you have no documents in your possession or even witnesses that will come forward to back you up.

Gunner65

Taffer, you are being a total asshole. You have not reviewed any of my research. I have not speculated that Highjump was never classified - in fact, I describe its classification as being Confidential which is the lowest level.  I also show it was "declassified" entirely in 1955!

And I do have the documents and so do you!  I list them in my source citations! As for witnesses, there have only been two Sailors who claim our vessels were attacked and they are questionable.  What of the other 4,700?  And what of the rest of the world, including the citizens of the US who were all watching!

The problem with all of this is that liars like Dietrich, Quayle and Ernst Zundel have succeeded in hijacking history!  And people like you are either stupid enough, or lazy enough, to believe it!

"According to Frank Miele, a member of The Skeptics Society in the United States, Zündel told him that his book UFOs: Nazi Secret Weapon? (which became an underground bestseller, going through several printings) was nothing more than popular fiction to build publicity for Samisdat. (Samisdat is Russian for "self-published" - the Neo Nazi publication owned and operated in Canada by Zundel himself!)

Said Zündel in a telephone conversation with Miele: "I realized that North Americans were not interested in being educated. They want to be entertained. "

"The book was for fun. With a picture of the Führer on the cover and flying saucers coming out of Antarctica it was a chance to get on radio and TV talk shows. For about 15 minutes of an hour program, I'd talk about that esoteric stuff. Then I would start talking about all those Jewish scientists in concentration camps, working on these secret weapons. And that was my chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about."

"In that case," I asked him, "do you still stand by what you wrote in the UFO book?" "Look," he replied, "it has a question mark at the end of the title."  Zündel continued to defend these views as late as 2002.

Note: "all those Jewish scientists in concentration camps, working on these secret weapons" - This will come up in part 4 of my segments.  As will the Vril Society and the Neo-Nazis and Ernst Zundel into the 1970's and beyond. Fake maps, fake locations of U-Boats, fake Dachau Secret SS camps with Jewish Scientists,  fake letters from the "hollow earth", all of it!

Sorry to tell you this Gunner but "classified" materials are NEVER "declassified" since they are not acknowledged to exist in the first place. All "declassified" stuff is dis-information. You of all people should know by now that the government will NEVER tell the truth. They will be committing suicide if they did.

Gunner65

You are a naive SOB Taffer, and you are wrong. You have the right to believe whatever you want, but don't assume to tell me I am wrong about things that you obviously have no idea or experience with or about. You are misinformed and confused and you are purposely wasting my time.

Hey Gunner, what you are doing is the same as what Dietrich has been doing which is taking materials freely available to the public and putting your own interpretation on it. No crime in that since that is your right.   Just because people may disagree with your views doesn't mean they are wrong or attacking you. I am sure Moon goes through this all the time. People attacking him over his publications. Even those that brought the Operation High Jump material aware to the public. I am skeptical about all that hollow earth and UFO stuff but I am not in a position to convince anyone that it is a hoax and neither are you.

Gunner65

Do you believe the conspiracy of around Project Highjump, nazi UFOs and secret arctic bases?

Many do and con artists like Quale and Dietrich have made a career out of it. I believed it but a historical researcher and a US Marine is taking it apart in a four part series called "fact or fiction" on radio show called Patriot Outlaws.

The shows airs every Saturday at 8 Est and repeats every 3 hrs the whole week. They are on part 2, and the segment is on shortly.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/f7nitd/do_you_believe_the_conspiracy_of_around_project/

Gunner65

Episode 4 is done. I think I went a bit longer than expected but it was pretty smooth.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, might I suggest a secondary reason for the removal of the Pine Island's five inch and AA guns? The PI had an extraordinary amount of freeboard due to her aircraft hangers, and pretty heavy cranes to lift the flying boats. Perhaps in an abundance of caution, they removed the guns to reduce top weight and used the space for helicopter landings. I'm sure the tragedy of Halsey's fleet during cyclone Cobra was fresh in the navy's minds. I don't know this for a fact, but I'm sure the skippers of the ships lost in that storm didn't take into account the added weight of AA guns, radio masts, and radar gear installed on those ships years after they wear launched. While going to college, I knew lots of guys who made good money working in Alaska crabbing in the winter. They would tell about busting up the ice with a baseball bat (bone tired after crabbing all day)  on the superstructure so as not to be top heavy with all the crab pots on deck. Just my two cents.  https://youtu.be/D8no6NMRiok

Gunner65

Very interesting.  I agree.  I just could not find a source to verify why the guns were removed other than for a helipad.  I did consider the weight factor and operating in ice, but the USS Norton Sound was modified in the same way and was not in Highjump.

Pelayo

Actually, having 5 inchers seemed kind of silly anyways, considering her mission. Looking forward to your next show, but I'll have to listen later on. I'm taking northern California its mail next Saturday. Once again, good job.

Pelayo

I don't know why ddd has kept up his bogus shtick. He should've quit way back when Richard Dolan "ambushed" his lying ass years ago. Sorry ddd, you can yell and scream and throw your petulant fits all you want, but it won't change history and the fact the japs lost WW2. Yay white males, blood for Eleanor!

Gunner65

I see they have lowered the price of tickets to Mt Shasta conference by 100.00!
Probably not making many ticket sales. https://www.awakewithinthedreamproductions.com/tickets

It was 444.00

Pelayo

Hahaha, it is conceivable that by the time of the event, they will be paying people to attend.

Gunner65

I found an interesting twist to the Adm. Byrd thing:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-xpm-1988-10-28-0080050001-story.html

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-xpm-1988-10-09-0070310096-story.html

ALZHEIMER'S BLAMED IN DEATH OF ADM. RICHARD BYRD'S SON
October 28, 1988

The state medical examiner has ruled that Alzheimer's disease contributed to the death of Richard E. Byrd Jr., 68, son of famed polar explorer Adm. Richard E. Byrd.

The younger Byrd's body was found Oct. 3 in a Hampden, Md., warehouse. He had been missing for three weeks after boarding a train in Boston for a trip to Washington.

Chief Medical Examiner John Smialek said Thursday that an autopsy has shown that Byrd died of "malnutrition and dehydration, contributed to by an underlying degenerative brain disease . . . Alzheimer's."

Alzheimer's is an organic brain disease that slowly robs its victims of their memory and other intellectual powers. It is characterized by memory lapses, confusion, loss of concentration and judgment, failure to recognize family and friends and a tendency to wander.

Its cause is unknown and there is no cure. It generally affects the elderly, although it can develop in people in their 40s.

It can only be positively diagnosed by examination of brain tissue after death.

The tests were completed Thursday, and microscopic examination of brain tissue showed the presence of Alzheimer's.

Byrd's family had not suspected that he had Alzheimer's.

Byrd had been dead for several days when his body was found in the warehouse Oct. 3. He wore a green workman's uniform and one shoe.

His wallet, luggage and other personal property were missing. He was identified through a Boston Transit Authority card that was found pinned to his undershorts.

Byrd, a father of four, left Boston Sept. 13 by Amtrak to attend ceremonies the next day at the National Geographic Society in Washington to honor his father, who flew over the North Pole in 1926 and later led a series of expeditions to Antarctica.

He never showed up, however, and on Sept. 15 his family filed a missing- person report with police in Needham, Mass.

Pelayo

Hmmmm, interesting. I wonder what ddd's major malfunction is, other than self destructive narcissism that is.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 22, 2020, 09:18:27 PM
Hmmmm, interesting. I wonder what ddd's major malfunction is, other than self destructive narcissism that is.
Drugs? Deep-seated hatred? Sexual identity issues? Psychosis?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 22, 2020, 09:21:50 PM
Drugs? Deep-seated hatred? Sexual identity issues? Psychosis?
I think ddd is beginning to realize his progressive indoctrination was nothing but lies and wishes he had applied himself to function ably in the real world instead of being the worthless piece of shit he is.

Gunner65

Perhaps, but I can't see any redeeming qualities or potential in him. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 22, 2020, 09:30:41 PM
Buahahaha, neither can I. You can't teach an old, lazy, racist, degenerate pervert new tricks.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 22, 2020, 09:30:41 PM
But that has not stopped him yet. He still continues on with his agenda whatever that is.

Gunner mentioned the "Vril Society"
Here is a take on it from another perspective.
https://youtu.be/FZQzNUNvSZs

Gunner's primary weapon of choice is character assassination. All his enemies are seen as fruitcakes...LOL.

Gunner65

Last Highjump segment is up (replay) at around 8 pm tonight. Mack posted it early today so it conflicts timing with Dietrichs shit-show tonight.  Dietrich won't start ranting until the 2nd or 3rd hour anyway. (or should I say READING after his "blurb" slander break).

https://tunein.com/radio/HillBilly-Radio-Network-s250916/
http://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

I have some minor connection problems tonight so I may wait to record the segment. (I can't do both at once).

But if Bellgaber's want to tune in instead of listening to Dietrich tonight and have any comments or questions, I will be here.  I will address any comments or questions anyone may have tonight and also in the next (final) Highjump segment.

I have already started this (unpublished) at https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

So if anyone has comments or question please post them now so I can address them next weekend. Thanks.