• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 05, 2017, 08:21:14 PM
Well at least at Sunnyview Elementary, the story was Harding had a heart attack......

Glad the Dougster cleared that up.
There is a "theory" out there that his death was caused by exhaustion due to "exercising" too-often with his long-term mistresses, also one illegitimate daughter was alleged and was supposedly verified recently via DNA. Another reasons to get cremated, just in case future people want to test for something.

Ah, here we go: Japan and Korean (who won the various wars and control the USA.)

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 05, 2017, 08:24:04 PM
The Dougster has hit Steve Quayle mode now and he still has a couple of gears to up shift into.............

So tell me how this goes. He ramps up the crazy as the show goes on? First time I tuned in it sounded like someone just on the edge of being 5150'd.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 08:28:28 PM
So tell me how this goes. He ramps up the crazy as the show goes on? First time I tuned in it sounded like someone just on the edge of being 5150'd.

Yeah.   He'll keep revving until he blows his voice box out.   

Pointer to the Ainu people of northern Japan that he mentioned.  Them and the Basques are very interesting..........

Lilith

I just heard Douglas clap his hands.  Such a treat :D
OH, he just clapped them AGAIN before I could even click the post button.

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2017, 08:35:18 PM
I just heard Douglas clap his hands.  Such a treat :D
OH, he just clapped them AGAIN before I could even click the post button.

Yeah.  I'm lost now........     ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 05, 2017, 08:32:22 PM
Pointer to the Ainu people of northern Japan that he mentioned.  Them and the Basques are very interesting..........
If you are into ethnic groups you can always call Will from Madison and discuss Finno-Urgic theories.  ;) But more seriously the Siberian etc areas have a lot of interesting groups with different languages, (traditionally) shamanic practices, and such a harsh environment some interesting living practices.

bateman

This has been a 40 minute-long run-on sentence.

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 08:41:25 PM

I can usually only make it thru the first hour.....................    By then, I'm drained.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 08:41:25 PM
The best part is that often he actually has a GUEST for the show. They usually pop up towards the end and say a few words. Listening is exhausting. I feel like I need some of whatever DD is on the deal with it once he gets going.

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 05, 2017, 08:42:17 PM
I can usually only make it thru the first hour.....................    By then, I'm drained.

Yeah, I'm reaching my limit at 45 mins.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 08:45:53 PM
Yeah, I'm reaching my limit at 45 mins.

Yea, this guy is trying to be a more outrageous lefty version of Alex Jones...don't think it's working. Ha.  ;D

albrecht

What? How come I never heard that Trump had road-blocked Houston? Nobody I know in the area has mentioned any road-blocks except in some areas to get IN to some areas due to safety (my brother can't get into his neighborhood yet) and that is local PD. And towns on the coast where they just want to verify that you're a resident or you own property there. But not BEFORE the hurricane hit not letting people OUT.

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2017, 08:48:26 PM
What? How come I never heard that Trump had road-blocked Houston? Nobody I know in the area has mentioned any road-blocks except in some areas to get IN to some areas due to safety (my brother can't get into his neighborhood yet) and that is local PD. And towns on the coast where they just want to verify that you're a resident or you own property there. But not BEFORE the hurricane hit not letting people OUT.

Facts....  Shmacts......  He's on a roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

bateman

Quote from: chefist on September 05, 2017, 08:47:08 PM
Yea, this guy is trying to be a more outrageous lefty version of Alex Jones...don't think it's working. Ha.  ;D

I was hoping for a lefty Ghost. No such luck. 1/100th of the entertainment value.

https://youtu.be/tF9uTIHUZaM

chefist

Quote from: bateman on September 05, 2017, 08:55:25 PM
I was hoping for a lefty Ghost. No such luck. 1/100th of the entertainment value.

Exactly. I got kicked out of the chat for asking why he doesn't take calls. Lolz.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on September 05, 2017, 09:03:54 PM
Exactly. I got kicked out of the chat for asking why he doesn't take calls. Lolz.  ;D
He hardly takes guests -even when they are officially asked and online waiting- why should you expect him to take callers, you white trash piece of shit!  ;)

ponyboysunset

Ok from the show on September 2nd...Jimmy Church's gay lover? WTF am I listening to? And apparently they are into S & M and attacked Douglas on a live show? Oh and Jimmy's wife is a beard? I want to do the drugs this guy is on.  :P

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 06, 2017, 12:08:23 PM
Ok from the show on September 2nd...Jimmy Church's gay lover? WTF am I listening to? And apparently they are into S & M and attacked Douglas on a live show? Oh and Jimmy's wife is a beard? I want to do the drugs this guy is on.  :P

Well I guess he won't be on Church's show anytime soon.

He's either unbelievably creative or has a whole lot of toys up in his attic............   

Gunner65

Yeah, he's creative alright.  Last week he said he has a new "Benefactress" who paid for his dental work, this week he is still asking for 850.00.
And he can't report his "gang-stalkers" for "forging documents" because he is a criminal himself.   I don't think DD is as intelligent as he leads people to believe.

Gunner65

DD says he is a criminal at about 14:30.  What he is, is a liar and a coward.  He is telling his listeners to lie to the VA OIG and FBI so they will face any consequences, not himself.  DD knows that making a false statement to any law enforcement is a crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDrhDfOG1OE&t=5691s

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 07, 2017, 09:31:20 AM
DD says he is a criminal at about 14:30.  What he is, is a liar and a coward.

That's really just a philosophical distinction. Was Rosa Parks a criminal? You're hysterical.

Gunner65

This is a letter of notification sent to me as an e-mail attachment (.emz) file from the VA Office of Inspector General. The letter indicates that the VA OIG has opened an investigation regarding VBA employee Gary D. States (Muskogee, OK VA) and Douglas D. Dietrich concerning the public release of my personal identifying information (SSN etc).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSG3vLLKk0cp6pNnZAgRD8eX2DRRgPqagdY2kRtVXkeY6uMKtF_UgLb4f_YFicJwmuG94PURy5xjDs1/pub

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

That's really just a philosophical distinction. Was Rosa Parks a criminal? You're hysterical.

Philosophical distinction?  DD knows he committed the crime of identity theft and Gary States conspired with him to do it.  Yet he claims he cannot report a crime because he is a criminal (and he is actually being truthful in making that statement).  But he is still a liar because he is not a "public informant" and can't report Lilyea or myself because his attempt to discredit us and accuse us of gang-stalking and forgery have failed.  He thinks all of his listeners are stupid white trash pieces of shit and then expects them to make false statements to the feds on his behalf.  DD is no Rosa Parks.   DD is a schizophrenic piece of shit.