• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Loaded on April 15, 2020, 08:56:55 AM
I haven't had a chance to listen live to Tim O.  Has he said when or if his shows will be added to the archive?  I'd like to download and catch up.

I'm not sure.  I went to check out the Paypal info, and it still says its going to the Evil Keith Network.  I'm holding out on subscribing for now.

Tinfoil_Helm

Was surprised to learn about Tim Ozman.  Tried listening... ooof.

He's a total Q Anon, Flat Earth, Sandy Hook Truther.  Basically the worst kind of MAGA cult zombie.  Some of that shit is fun/funny, but it gets BORING AS FUCK fast.  Not to mention there's people that actually believe that shit, and that makes me depressed, haha.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 15, 2020, 07:13:09 PM

He's a total Q Anon, Flat Earth, Sandy Hook Truther.  Basically the worst kind of MAGA cult zombie.  Some of that shit is fun/funny, but it gets BORING AS FUCK fast.  Not to mention there's people that actually believe that shit, and that makes me depressed, haha.

That’s only because you’re a low-T, low-IQ individual who needs to be spoonfed a continuous diet of MSM pablum. Go back to sleep.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 07:17:54 PM
That’s only because you’re a low-T, low-IQ individual who needs to be spoonfed a continuous diet of MSM pablum. Go back to sleep.

Yo, I get it, man: you Incels gotta stick together.  I mean, being rejected all your life kinda leaves you with no one else, right?

In any case... do you really believe the Earth is flat?  Let's start there before you start crying at us about how smart you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 15, 2020, 07:23:19 PM
Yo, I get it, man: you Incels gotta stick together.  I mean, being rejected all your life kinda leaves you with no one else, right?

In any case... do you really believe the Earth is flat?  Let's start there before you start crying at us about how smart you are.

I may not be a genius but I know an idiot when I read one’s post. I think in your case the only thing flat is your wife’s chest...which is why you fuck your mother. DIAF

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 07:25:35 PM
I may not be a genius but I know an idiot when I read one’s post. I think in your case the only thing flat is your wife’s chest...which is why you fuck your mother. DIAF

You really don’t understand why you are universally detested, do you? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 07:52:45 PM
You really don’t understand why you are universally detested, do you?

Universally?! Really?! You speak for everyone now? I and many, many others detest you and your kind equally. That’s what you don’t seem to get. You labor under the delusion that you’re universally admired. ;D

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 07:25:35 PM
I may not be a genius...

Trust me, bud, ain't nobody accusing you of being a genius, haha.  But for real: do you believe the Earth is flat?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 15, 2020, 08:07:32 PM
Trust me, bud, ain't nobody accusing you of being a genius, haha.  But for real: do you believe the Earth is flat?

Certainly not anyone who would slap a sentence together like, “ain't nobody accusing you of being a genius.”  ::)

No, just your wife’s chest.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 08:02:48 PM
Universally?! Really?! You speak for everyone now? I and many, many others detest you and your kind equally. That’s what you don’t seem to get. You labor under the delusion that you’re universally admired. ;D

Yup, universally.  Ask around.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 08:14:27 PM
Yup, universally.  Ask around.

How? PMs aren’t allowed...which means you’re entirely full of shit. In your dreams. ::) ::)

Now, take your meds and go back to bed, old man.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 08:02:48 PM

I'll always be your friend Doc.   :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 15, 2020, 08:35:05 PM
I'll always be your friend Doc.   :-*

Aw! Back at ya, Lil. Kid can go suck a bag of dicks, right? :)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2020, 08:45:39 PM
Aw! Back at ya, Lil. Kid can go suck a bag of dicks, right? :)

Whatever pops his cork.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lilith on April 15, 2020, 08:50:51 PM
Whatever pops his cork.

Some recent quotes by MD MD:

“I may not be a genius but I know an idiot when I read one’s post. I think in your case the only thing flat is your wife’s chest...which is why you fuck your mother. DIAF”

“Takes one to know one, globalsit cocksucker.”

“Your wife’s snatch.”

Whatever pops your cork, Lilith. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2020, 10:03:35 PM
Some recent quotes by MD MD:

“I may not be a genius but I know an idiot when I read one’s post. I think in your case the only thing flat is your wife’s chest...which is why you fuck your mother. DIAF”

“Takes one to know one, globalsit cocksucker.”

“Your wife’s snatch.”

Whatever pops your cork, Lilith.

Eat shit and die in a fire, globalist asshole. :-*

Dr. MD MD

I’m not interested in guest #1 tonight. Maybe I’ll checkout #2.

SmaartGuy

How much did DM radio/MITD sell for?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 15, 2020, 07:13:09 PM

He's a total Q Anon, Flat Earth, Sandy Hook Truther.  Basically the worst kind of MAGA cult zombie.

This is an idiotic statement produced by nothing more than your programming, but you aren't the first here to dismiss Ozman through labeling.  I know nothing about him, but like most people, his views are probably more nuanced than your sweeping labels are capable of acknowledging.

I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and will do it again later this year, but I think Q is a larper, our planet is round, and kids died at Sandy Hook.  Am I an anomaly in the Trump supporter universe?  I don't think so.  Try expressing an opinion that doesn't bore the fuck out of me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SmaartGuy on April 16, 2020, 01:14:16 AM

That would be interesting to know.

whoozit

Quote from: SmaartGuy on April 16, 2020, 01:14:16 AM
Keith paid Tim $1.42 to take it off his hands.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on April 16, 2020, 11:53:13 AM
Keith paid Tim $1.42 to take it off his hands.

Keith Rowland was so cocky about things when BellGab went offline for a few weeks in 2018, and now this.  It all ends with $1.42.

#sad

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Liberace! on April 16, 2020, 11:45:14 AM
This is an idiotic statement produced by nothing more than your programming, but you aren't the first here to dismiss Ozman through labeling.  I know nothing about him, but like most people, his views are probably more nuanced than your sweeping labels are capable of acknowledging.

I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and will do it again later this year, but I think Q is a larper, our planet is round, and kids died at Sandy Hook.  Am I an anomaly in the Trump supporter universe?  I don't think so.  Try expressing an opinion that doesn't bore the fuck out of me.

All Trump supporters might not believe in Q but the overwhelming majority of Q people will vote Trump, I don't think that's even debatable. Maybe someone doesn't believe the Earth is flat, but when you start talking about science as if it's just another faith-based position then you're well on the way to believing whatever you want. I don't know why the people who believe the Sandy Hook conspiracy don't just go and ask the people who live there, maybe that's just too easy.

K_Dubb

To be fair, "worst kind"implies the existence of a better sort of MAGA-cult zombie, which is how I would class you and most of the people here.  I think it's very generous.

Kidnostad3

Tinfoil_Helm

Uhhh, I CLEARLY state that Ozman is the "worst kind of" MAGA cultist *because* he's loud and proud with all that Sandy Hook and Q Anon BS.  I don't have a problem AT ALL with reasoned Conservatives, but as someone else said: not all Trumpers are Q Anon, but almost all Q Anon are Trumpers.  Y'all gotta own that bullshit.