• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
well, if I might make a suggestion...

have you ever considered three or four (maybe FIVE) Alien Heads lit up for your studio ?

**crying** 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The ALLCAPS makes me lose it every time.

FallenSeraph

Now we must send Jason an alien to put behind him in his videos. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
Over at Callan's, we talk about movies, music, beer, good memories and general fun stuff that a bunch of friends would be sitting around gabbing about.

Over at Falkie's, it's mainly listening to cat talk, watching him flip through dusty books, enduring his pleas for donations, humoring his compound pipe dreams and trying to avoid the following words and phrases that will get you booted:

Amish
Mennonites
Anything that has to do with sex (only Falkie is allowed to talk about boobs, hot babes and prostitutes, which he does frequently)
Bellgab
MV
Heather Wade
That time he yelled at Asia Bell and booted her off his page
Paranormal questions that he can't answer, which are all of them
[I haven't had enough caffeine to finish this list]
that list is impossible to finish !
oh, did you ever catch his interview on Gabcast where he actually discussed...
Mayo, slow Kathy still wanting sex, how he couldn’t do that anymore, last time slow Kathy gave him oral sex...
EVEN WITH THE HOSTS TELLING HIM TO STOP DISCUSSING THAT !

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
Now we must send Jason an alien to put behind him in his videos. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have one !
(just like the Falkie original !)
Brig even has one !
She used it in a video and George was VERY upset about that !

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
Over at Callan's, we talk about movies, music, beer, good memories and general fun stuff that a bunch of friends would be sitting around gabbing about.

Over at Falkie's, it's mainly listening to cat talk, watching him flip through dusty books, enduring his pleas for donations, humoring his compound pipe dreams and trying to avoid the following words and phrases that will get you booted:

Amish
Mennonites
Anything that has to do with sex (only Falkie is allowed to talk about boobs, hot babes and prostitutes, which he does frequently)
Bellgab
MV
Heather Wade
That time he yelled at Asia Bell and booted her off his page
Paranormal questions that he can't answer, which are all of them
[I haven't had enough caffeine to finish this list]
yea, when he started going off on the Amish...
well, that really upset me !

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
that list is impossible to finish !
oh, did you ever catch his interview on Gabcast where he actually discussed...
Mayo, slow Kathy still wanting sex, how he couldn’t do that anymore, last time slow Kathy gave him oral sex...
EVEN WITH THE HOSTS TELLING HIM TO STOP DISCUSSING THAT !

Yeah, who was the host who kept saying "OH MY!" -- was that Curtis? Maybe I'm confusing it with End of Days. I've heard that story too many times in too many places. I can't eat mayonnaise now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
Yeah, who was the host who kept saying "OH MY!" -- was that Curtis? Maybe I'm confusing it with End of Days. I've heard that story too many times in too many places. I can't eat mayonnaise now.

It may have been Eddie Dean.

Edit: Yes it was End of days with Whatshisname..he kept saying 'Oh My Gaaard"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
I have one !
(just like the Falkie original !)
Brig even has one !
She used it in a video and George was VERY upset about that !

Didn't he want in all seriousness royalties because he said it was copyright?

used to like Mayo occasionally, NOT NOW

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 12:14:44 PM
used to like Mayo occasionally, NOT NOW

Is it wrong that I still have mayo with chicken or Cheese sandwiches?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Depends on how you spread it.

SredniVashtar

Yeah, who was the host who kept saying "OH MY!" -- was that Curtis.

Might be George Takei, who has a lot in common with Curtis.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

He lets Fuzzy out a lot. He has no ability to conceive that someone could just as easily mistake Fuzzy for a stray and "rescue" that cat too.

SWT was going to travel to Martinez and rescue Orangey. Whatever happened to that?

FallenSeraph

Does George not realize that the whole world doesn't live on the West Coast? Even on weeknights, he starts his streams around 12:30 a.m. my time. Last night I went to sleep around 11:30 p.m.

Even if I were to stay awake for them, I don't want his face to be the last damn thing I see before I fall asleep.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 12:40:10 PM
Does George not realize that the whole world doesn't live on the West Coast? Even on weeknights, he starts his streams around 12:30 a.m. Last night I went to sleep around 11:30 p.m.

Even if I were to stay awake for them, I don't want his face to be the last damn thing I see before I fall asleep.

That's a rhetorical question right?

I love to spam fat fuck's videos with this:

Check out Senda's thread at bellgab(.)com

It doesn't hurt to red pill his future victims.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
Depends on how you spread it.
how do you suppose slow Kathy “spreads it” ?
and is she one of those “finger lickers” after she “spreads it” ?
would you use out of “that” jar of Mayo for a sandwich ?
does slow Kathy have a preference in brand of Mayo ?
so many questions
so little time

on second thought, don’t answer those questions...

OK. I found out last night there is a certain backlog in which it will take some time to get around to things in this case from real authority (federal agents).

But it will be addressed. The matter of a felony violation about illegal possession of firearms. Abram is already known. Yes, he is.  And that smiling, smirking piece of human waste who calls himself Jeremy D. guy better watch his step, too. He's posted in chat and encouraged some psycho to obtain firearms in violation of federal law. Then endorses the guy's plans to commit murder. That is called conspiracy to commit murder. His real identity is known and despite what he thinks, he can be found at his home fast. Very fast. As in roughly 350 minutes, according to reliable estimates.

The guy's channel may be shut down soon, all. For getting online and making threats of murder. Which that Jeremy D. appears to approve. We will see. I hope these evil people know they are under federal-law inquiry. I have motherf*king friends, too. Over decades. And they aren't nice when it comes to stopping potential murderers.

That channel is a possible case of conspiracy to commit murder, all. Get that straight. No fooling. You'll know once it's shut down by Google -- and certain good guys I know. I know them. Yes, I do. For using social media  trying to bring others into some evil plot.

It may take a while, but such evil people who feel they have to break our laws may have another thing coming. A very bad thing. Trust me there. No fooling.

Fair enough? No, despite what these these people think, anything they think they deleted on YouTube is still there. I can assure you of that. And what "some" are hearing isn't good.

No way will Senda be allowed to state such things without question. A mental institution for criminally insane looks like the future for him. Here's an idea: If you are a psycho with -- from what my friends told me after back-grounding him -- criminal convictions and it appears an involuntary commitment to mental institution over some knives thing and then get online and threaten to kill others, it will be him and his accomplices who go down. And he will.

To protect decent society from these scum hoodlums. I assure you, it's just a matter of time. After the backlog I learned about. OK?

FallenSeraph

Watching last night's, although the first hour seems to have been cut off. He's in the middle of his "if you don't like this video, leave" rant.

Tells Amber McGarvey (?) that he's going to send her a card thanking her for her donation.

Dear Amber,

That's never going to happen.
Trust me on this one.

Best Wishes,
A Friend

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 28, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
OK. I found out last night there is a certain backlog in which it will take some time to get around to things in this case from real authority (federal agents).

But it will be addressed. The matter of a felony violation about illegal possession of firearms. Abram is already known. Yes, he is.  And that smiling, smirking piece of human waste who calls himself Jeremy D. guy better watch his step, too. He's posted in chat and encouraged some psycho to obtain firearms in violation of federal law. Then endorses the guy's plans to commit murder. That is called conspiracy to commit murder. His real identity is known and despite what he thinks, he can be found at his home fast. Very fast. As in roughly 350 minutes, according to reliable estimates.

The guy's channel may be shut down soon, all. For getting online and making threats of murder. Which that Jeremy D. appears to approve. We will see. I hope these evil people know they are under federal-law inquiry. I have motherf*king friends, too. Over decades. And they aren't nice when it comes to stopping potential murderers.

That channel is a possible case of conspiracy to commit murder, all. Get that straight. No fooling. You'll know once it's shut down by Google -- and certain good guys I know. I know them. Yes, I do. For using social media  trying to bring others into some evil plot.

It may take a while, but such evil people who feel they have to break our laws may have another thing coming. A very bad thing. Trust me there. No fooling.

Fair enough? No, despite what these these people think, anything they think they deleted on YouTube is still there. I can assure you of that. And what "some" are hearing isn't good.

No way will Senda be allowed to state such things without question. A mental institution for criminally insane looks like the future for him. Here's an idea: If you are a psycho with -- from what my friends told me after back-grounding him -- criminal convictions and it appears an involuntary commitment to mental institution over some knives thing and then get online and threaten to kill others, it will be him and his accomplices who go down. And he will.

To protect decent society from these scum hoodlums. I assure you, it's just a matter of time. After the backlog I learned about. OK?
I might assume Falkie’s often mentioned fascination with EXPLOSIVES (bombs) has been noticed also.
It would seem he has also given serious thought to “disposal” of bodies and evidence by burial in the desert, this might be construed as premeditation of what “they” will eventually attempt, IF NOT STOPPED.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
Watching last night's, although the first hour seems to have been cut off. He's in the middle of his "if you don't like this video, leave" rant.

Tells Amber McGarvey (?) that he's going to send her a card thanking her for her donation.

Dear Amber,

Trust me on this one.

Best Wishes,
A Friend
could be because of his at length discussion of Tracy...
but, he still has NOT figured out...
ONCE ON THE INTERNET ALWAYS ON THE INTERNET
LOL
I hope this Tracy gal nails that FAT FUCKER !

jason.callan

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Dear Amber,

Trust me on this one.

Best Wishes,
A Friend

Yeah I was shocked She sent him 20 bucks. And my shocked was captured on my livestream too. You can check with Rally & SnapT on that too.

Quote from: jason.callan on April 28, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Yeah I was shocked She sent him 20 bucks. And my shocked was captured on my livestream too. You can check with Rally & SnapT on that too.
I could not believe it
someone needs to get her to the Falkie thread !

well watched some of Falkie
same same same
THE HATERS AND TROLLS want to rape slow Kathy
(I call BULLSHIT on that !)
THE HATERS AND TROLLS want to kill all my kitties
Let’s see it cost ME (what he really means...this is my favorite GRIFT SCAM CON) a fortune to feed all my kitties

well, I will say he deleted the best part (the first hour)
I want to address...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
well watched some of Falkie
same same same
THE HATERS AND TROLLS want to rape slow Kathy
THE HATERS AND TROLLS want to kill all my kitties
Let’s see it cost ME (what he really means...this is my favorite GRIFT SCAM CON) a fortune to feed all my kitties

well, I will say he deleted the best part (the first hour)
I want to address...

A pile of dog shit to Hacienda towers?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I think Kathy was used to the taste of mayo and cheese too.