• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 28, 2018, 01:48:23 AM
Surely getting money like this is illegal? He won't declare it, obviously, but does anyone care enough to chase it up?

After certain level is achieved I think it is $900 per year he would get a 1099 and it would be reported to IRS. If he didn't claim it he would get a tax bill.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 01:02:03 AM
You’re a good egg Jason

He's a good egg, slathered in sausage meat, dipped in breadcrumbs and deep-fried. He gives it a 10/10.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
That one was for brig. I used remote influencing to collapse his tripod.

I just woke up, grabbed a cup of coffee, and am watching now.  I will watch for the tripod collapse.

Watching the beginning. He said he looked up Tahoe Tessie for someone, Hell I read the Wiki page already. I wanted to try to see if he knew anything about her.

Paranormal expert fail.

Last night I also mention the Mystery Spots and said they got water to run uphill using magnets because it can not be an optical illusion. He told me that it was not magnets there are just places like that an it has never been solved. For fuck sake I figured out the illusion as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8DiL03IOIE

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
I just woke up, grabbed a cup of coffee, and am watching now.  I will watch for the tripod collapse.

I only caused the first one. I think it was the third one that got the dinner

Lilith

It looks like he has his ONE birthday card taped to the shelf behind him.  He must have deleted the live chat, so I can't follow along with that.  I suppose his live chatters will have to take screenshots to post of the Greatest stuff.

He has nothing to talk about because he has banned all the people that make his stream interesting to watch and listen to.

Lilith

"Go listen to another video if you don't like what I say".  Sounds like something Redacted and her followers would say.
Yeah, the more I think aboudit, seems like Senda, and MITD follow the same approach to rejecting listeners, and discourage them from listening.  Great philosophy to eliminate any possibility for show growth, and guarantee failure.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
"Go listen to another video if you don't like what I say".  Sounds like something Redacted and her followers would say.
Yeah, the more I think aboudit, seems like Senda, and MITD follow the same approach to rejecting listeners, and discourage them from listening.  Great philosophy to eliminate any possibility for show growth, and guarantee failure.

Maybe Senda will follow the model all the way? He dies and Aarrghbrum takes over?

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 28, 2018, 04:07:13 AM
Maybe Senda will follow the model all the way? He dies and Aarrghbrum takes over?

LOL

Observing his interactions with his cats, as much as he might like cats, it really doesn't appear that the cats like HIM much.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 11:08:33 PM
That’s what liars don’t realize. The more details they add to sound convincing, the more thatvhas to be remembered the next time they tell the story. That means they add in new facts while they are trying to remember exactly what they said last time

George's  "Alibi Ike" character

https://youtu.be/ocNlVi_dhD0

This one starts out like he doesn’t know its recordING. Dead silence.  Then he's turning pages for a minute before he starts talking.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 12:29:12 AM
He just shelled out $30 on an Art Bell T shirt. Fuck the fat fucking waste of fucking skin. Fuck you Senda

George, I assume is being discussed on the Heather thread...
I read a post...
He's what I'd call a "turd that won't flush”
who else would that be describing ?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 27, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
Clearly they are traumatizing that poor Siamese. Does YouTube have a way to report animal cruelty ?

I'm a few pages behind, but a couple of us contacted Contra Costa Animal Services and they said there's nothing they could do.

He mentioned that "Orangey" is wearing a collar with a nametag now. Perhaps they have the same owner and that owner didn't want Orangey to suffer the same fate.

I'm a huge proponent of keeping pet cats INSIDE or in a fenced backyard, precisely for this and other life-threatening reasons.

He lets Fuzzy out a lot. He has no ability to conceive that someone could just as easily mistake Fuzzy for a stray and "rescue" that cat too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
I'm a few pages behind, but a couple of us contacted Contra Costa Animal Services and they said there's nothing they could do.

He mentioned that "Orangey" is wearing a collar with a nametag now. Perhaps they have the same owner and that owner didn't want Orangey to suffer the same fate.

I'm a huge proponent of keeping pet cats INSIDE or in a fenced backyard, precisely for this and other life-threatening reasons.

He lets Fuzzy out a lot. He has no ability to conceive that someone could just as easily mistake Fuzzy for a stray and "rescue" that cat too.

I'm open to whatever SV's take is on this, but I think that isn't a bad thing.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 27, 2018, 06:52:16 PM
Brig,
Falkie even “pole danced” with a broom handle for a donation !
did ya catch that ?
maybe, just maybe tonight we will get to watch slow Kathy “slowly pole dance” to ABBA
(now, where did I put my $4 in change ?)

You're welcome for asking him to do that. 🤣

After which, I promptly left and went over to Callan's livestream.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
I'm open to whatever SV's take is on this, but I think that isn't a bad thing.

Whenever I see him "nuzzle" that cat, I get triggered.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
Whenever I see him "nuzzle" that cat, I get triggered.

As long as the nuzzling doesn't extend to giving birth, we can to an extent breath a sigh of relief.

jason.callan

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

Thank you for joining my livestream again. You are always welcome.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

I couldn’t believe he didn’t boot you for asking,
and then he actually did it !
BUT, I will thank you for NOT stipulating he remove his GIANT RED SHORTS

in fact, the world thanks you

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 12:29:12 AM
He just shelled out $30 on an Art Bell T shirt. Fuck the fat fucking waste of fucking skin. Fuck you Senda

He said 'a friend' bought it for him....of course he didn't divulge the 'friends' identity...

Quote from: jason.callan on April 28, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Thank you for joining my livestream again. You are always welcome.
Jason,
I have caught a few of your videos, last night in fact was one, and I really enjoyed it
the atmosphere was like a bunch of friends sitting around talking
enjoyable !
you would be a guy I would enjoy running into and striking up a conversation with !

Falkie, on the other hand, I “might” enjoy meeting him and asking if I might get a photo with him, his autograph, set up an interview with him and after finding out from him just how big a celebrity he really is...recognized by people on BART and how DISAPPOINTED he is as he hasn’t been “discovered” yet...
oh, did I mention my cousin has connections in Hollywood and my sister is contributor to Rush Limbaugh, oh and I attended college with ...
oh, I am wealthy
oh, I own eight kitty sanctuaries
oh, I own 3 studios
oh, my father worked for Frank Sinatra
my brother rode with Sonny Barger
I am jewish (lower case j) and hate people telling me about Jesus
I, too, have had HATERS AND TROLLS for 17 years
yea, I think I would really hit it off with Jason (for real) and Falkie (in his mind)
LOL

jason.callan

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
Jason,
I have caught a few of your videos, last night in fact was one, and I really enjoyed it
the atmosphere was like a bunch of friends sitting around talking
enjoyable !
you would be a guy I would enjoy running into and striking up a conversation with !

Falkie, on the other hand, I “might” enjoy meeting him and asking if I might get a photo with him, his autograph, set up an interview with him and after finding out from him just how big a celebrity he really is...recognized by people on BART and how DISAPPOINTED he is as he hasn’t been “discovered” yet...
oh, did I mention my cousin has connections in Hollywood and my sister is contributor to Rush Limbaugh, oh and I attended college with ...
oh, I am wealthy
oh, I own eight kitty sanctuaries
oh, I own 3 studios
oh, my father worked for Frank Sinatra
my brother rode with Sonny Barger
I am jewish (lower case j) and hate people telling me about Jesus
I, too, have had HATERS AND TROLLS for 17 years
yea, I think I would really hit it off with Jason (for real) and Falkie (in his mind)
LOL

Thank you. I am glad you enjoy what I do.

Quote from: Norm on April 28, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
He said 'a friend' bought it for him....of course he didn't divulge the 'friends' identity...
I must have misunderstood what a friend is...
gee, after listening to Falkie and slow Kathy,
I now understand what a “true friend” is...
someone stupid enough for me to take advantage of any place any time I desire
someone stupid enough to give me money how much and whenever I desire
someone stupid enough to believe only what I tell them
someone stupid enough to never believe anyone else
someone stupid enough to always put me number one
someone stupid enough to never expect anything from me
...to be continued

Quote from: jason.callan on April 28, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

well, if I might make a suggestion...

have you ever considered three or four (maybe FIVE) Alien Heads lit up for your studio ?

that was a JOKE !...
Falkie would shit !
“Jason is copying me Jason is copying me”
LOL
by the way,
Falkie has only FOUR
FIVE might just cause him to have ANOTHER STROKE !
(although his first stroke is still a matter up for debate between Falkie and the BMV)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
I must have misunderstood what a friend is...
gee, after listening to Falkie and slow Kathy,
I now understand what a “true friend” is...
someone stupid enough for me to take advantage of any place any time I desire
someone stupid enough to give me money how much and whenever I desire
someone stupid enough to believe only what I tell them
someone stupid enough to never believe anyone else
someone stupid enough to always put me number one
someone stupid enough to never expect anything from me
...to be continued

someone stupid enough to never take me to task for complaining I've been censored/blocked, but do it all the time to people when they don't say nice things about me.

Quote from: jason.callan on April 28, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

I do appreciate what you do !
Keep it up !
You would have been a GREAT GUEST on the Tonight Show, when Johnny Carson was king !

Quote from: Norm on April 28, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

That "friend" should be flogged.

FallenSeraph

Over at Callan's, we talk about movies, music, beer, good memories and general fun stuff that a bunch of friends would be sitting around gabbing about.

Over at Falkie's, it's mainly listening to cat talk, watching him flip through dusty books, enduring his pleas for donations, humoring his compound pipe dreams and trying to avoid the following words and phrases that will get you booted:

Amish
Mennonites
Anything that has to do with sex (only Falkie is allowed to talk about boobs, hot babes and prostitutes, which he does frequently)
Bellgab
MV
Heather Wade
That time he yelled at Asia Bell and booted her off his page
Paranormal questions that he can't answer, which are all of them
[I haven't had enough caffeine to finish this list]