• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 08:30:04 AM
I was only able to catch just a little of the show, but I'm curious why George didn't take the advice of the chat room and put on a suit for the interview?

He could have went down to Melon's Tall & Fat   Their new Hindenburg Line of Men's Suits is coming online...............

Quote from: LadyFish on April 26, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
I can’t find last night’s livestream on his channel.I laughed so hard when his Skype suddenly appeared on his screen and he said something like,

“Grub, what the hell?”

The look on his face was reminiscent of opening the Newport filled iPad box.

Then, his inept attempts & growing frustration  to remove Grub from his Skype contacts Was so funny.

I wish Falkie would have noticed the comment in chat( maybe by the Hindi guy) asking about grubs!
. That Indian dude is HILARIOUS 😜😜😜😜😜 nudge nudge wink wink

Falkie read from Art Bells book. When was that thing published? The seventies?
He kept talking about oriental women, that has not been cool to refer to people as oriental for like fourt years.

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 08:30:04 AM
I was only able to catch just a little of the show, but I'm curious why George didn't take the advice of the chat room and put on a suit for the interview?
oh, you must mean the TROLL the HATER the MEAN SPIRITED...
Tracy
and to think she broke RULE #1 SHE dared to suggest ANYTHING

how dare THAT WOMAN try to tell the FAT CUNT anything...
SHE has absolutely NO IDEA who she is dealing with !

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 26, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
He could have went down to Melon's Tall & Fat   Their new Hindenburg Line of Men's Suits is coming online...............

Rodney says, “Hey FAT BOY...hang around the FUNERAL HOME”
Falkie simply needs to find a morbidly obese guy about his height and tonnage...
at the funeral home laid out...
show up at the funeral and tell the family ...
[fill in the name from the registry] and I were real good friends and inboxed each other for years and he (or she...gift for slow Kathy) told me I could have their formal ware after they die
when may I expect it delivered ?

or he could slip “the man” (mortician) a 5 spot for the pants and suit after the service
can slow Kathy sew the back of the pants, jacket and shirt ?

he has a tie already !

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
George Comes Out Swinging.....
------------------------------------------------------

Tracy is a nut and a troll.
She sent me multiple emails yesterday where she claimed to be in contact with Keith Rowland and I told her repeatedly that I had tried to contact him but one email was sent back as the mailbox was full and the other was sent back as undeliverable and should would not let it go.
I spent about 4 hours answering her yesterday when I should be doing show prep, reading, sleeping or cleaning.
Her writing style is similar to the troll beverly in your dreams.
As for your being sued, its all bs.
You are on an email notification list.
Other online trolls from bellgab have threatened to " sue " me when I fight back.
Its an intimidation tactic that they use to not only attack me but my supporters as well who have done NOTHING actionable.
As for suing me, its laughable.
Under Federal law, social security benefits are protected and any court where any lawsuit would be filed will be thrown out once it is pointed out that I am a protected class.
Its pure harassment.
Don't worry about it.

g

so, let me get this straight...
a nice lady (feeling pity for the FAT FUCKTARD) was in touch or knew Keith Rowland
and was attempting to help him in his quest to take over MITD, by making some suggestions
and invited (I guess from the chat) Keith Rowland to the TRAIN WRECK
and also offered to follow up with Keith Rowland ?

yea, I thought so...
BITCH, HOW DARE SHE GET HER NOSE IN FALKIE’S SHIT !

you GO Falkie !
ROAST THAT BITCH !

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 04:55:38 PM
a nice lady (feeling pity for the FAT FUCKTARD) was in touch or knew Keith Rowland
and was attempting to help him in his quest to take over MITD, by making some suggestions

yea, I thought so...

you GO Falkie !
ROAST THAT BITCH !

Oh man, you got me laughing so hard sometimes, Happier. Damn u funny!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

yea, I thought so...

you GO Falkie !
ROAST THAT BITCH !

SHE WAS TRYING TO MAKE HIM GET A JOB AND WORK!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on April 26, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Thank you!   Found the Grub shoutout on Part 2 at around 55 minutes in.
Falkie’s words were,

“Oh my God, Grub is in my Skype thing”

When I called on his skype, I was disappointed because he didn't answer, and I didn't even get to say "Hi George" so that he could get mad, and hang up on me.  Little did I know that it would pop up later, and make him mad :D  I was thrilled :D

FallenSeraph has me wondering about how Falkie treats the fairer sex...
women are well know to be the more compassionate sex...
(generally speaking as there are exceptions)
especially when encountering a person, at first glance is quite obviously a human (wrong), destitute (by choice), lacking intelligence (obvious, but Falkie disagrees), in really poor health (again, by choice..I mean look at what and how much junk he shovels in his pie hole), lives in squalor (again, by choice), filthy (again, by choice water and soap cost less for a year than a T-shirt he just paid $30 for), nobody helps him (wrong, how many taxpayers live in California), he had a horrible mommy (wrong, his mommy bought him way too much, hell he even used his dead mommy’s American Express to buy toys for himself and Samsquatch) people are mean to him (wrong, he deserves it all...they are simply trying to protect the innocent and naive)

just how many we’ll intent ladies has the FAT FUCK ruined for the needy people they might have helped without a second thought BEFORE ENCOUNTERING HIM ?

Quote from: brig on April 26, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
When I called on his skype, I was disappointed because he didn't answer, and I didn't even get to say "Hi George" so that he could get mad, and hang up on me.  Little did I know that it would pop up later, and make him mad :D  I was thrilled :D
a sure highlight of the evening !
hell, NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN PERMITTED TO UTTER...Grub
LOL

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 11:14:09 AM
funny, Maggie Valley was just like I had imagined
I even managed to pick up a repurposed milk jug full of moonshine
just like I had seen on Moonshiners
(NEVER had the courage to try it though...used it in other ways)

say, didn’t I read somewhere that Tim went legit ?
(Popcorn is rolling over in his grave if that is true, I bet...you know paying a revenuer money)

That's probably for the best.  The guy in the cube next to me is from Bark Balls, North Carolina or wherever - way the hell up in the Appalachian's.
He has a still in his garage.    He gave my Detroit-born, Yankee, candy ass a baby food jar of his product.  I tried it and thought I was going to die
right there on the spot.  I had a gut ache for three days...................

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 26, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
That's probably for the best.  The guy in the cube next to me is from Bark Balls, North Carolina or wherever - way the hell up in the Appalachian's.
He has a still in his garage.    He gave my Detroit-born, Yankee, candy ass a baby food jar of his product.  I tried it and thought I was going to die

Anyone from a place called Bark Balls deserves their own podcast.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
Anyone from a place called Bark Balls deserves their own podcast.

This dude deserves his own reality TV series.  Dips in the office.  As the day goes on, he just stuffs in more and more Redman.  By the end of the day he
looks like Sparky Lyle

Some months ago he applied at Google for the hell of it.   It was like dude - what are you doing?   Google want's diversity but not *that* much diversity.   There's no
way they are gonna hire a 50 year old, hound dog owning guy with your kind of Southern drawl.  He made it all the way out to California for an onsite interview.
They booted him of course.  Which was good for us as he's a bright guy - just not the Googler's style.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 26, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
well, in Mexico they have Aguardiente that the folks distill on their own..
(why you would want to, I have no idea...but you can buy the stuff)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aguardiente
and at a Mexican social event I did try some FROM A REPURPOSED MILK JUG and boy was it nasty
and that was toward the end of an evening when the men and women had seperated, with the women cleaning up afterall the men cooked and grilled
anyway after eating they had a cock fight in an actual arena at the back of the property with betting and open bar ( mainly tequila)
well, I am sure it wasn’t the food d or tequila BUT I THOUGHT I WAS DYING THE NEXT MORNING !

the milk jug may have been what scared me about the moonshine

kinda off the current topic
but, has anyone the scoop about Falkie’s encounter with Keith Rowland on the TRAIN WRECK last night ?
are they in negotiations ?
has the FAT CUNT accepted yet ?
how much is he being PAID ?
will slow Kathy take over as Producer ?
what will Abram get to do ?
will Tracy receive a finders fee ?
will he set up an off shore bank account to hide his money from welfare ?
has he put an option on his desert land yet ?
has he decided what color cargo containers to purchase yet ?
when shall we expect the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
FallenSeraph has me wondering about how Falkie treats the fairer sex...
women are well know to be the more compassionate sex...
(generally speaking as there are exceptions)
especially when encountering a person, at first glance is quite obviously a human (wrong), destitute (by choice), lacking intelligence (obvious, but Falkie disagrees), in really poor health (again, by choice..I mean look at what and how much junk he shovels in his pie hole), lives in squalor (again, by choice), filthy (again, by choice water and soap cost less for a year than a T-shirt he just paid $30 for), nobody helps him (wrong, how many taxpayers live in California), he had a horrible mommy (wrong, his mommy bought him way too much, hell he even used his dead mommy’s American Express to buy toys for himself and Samsquatch) people are mean to him (wrong, he deserves it all...they are simply trying to protect the innocent and naive)

just how many we’ll intent ladies has the FAT FUCK ruined for the needy people they might have helped without a second thought BEFORE ENCOUNTERING HIM ?

It's kinda like this time many years ago when I was at the Flamingo Hotel in Vegas. A man in the doorway of an elevator in a low-traffic hallway was "screaming in pain" and yelled, "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, MY RINGS ARE STUCK IN THE DOOR." (He was wearing a lot of bling. In fact, he looked like Kanye.) I happened to be passing by on the way to my room. His hand appeared stuck in the slot where the elevator door slides out. I remembered thinking, "what the hell is his hand doing in there in the first place." I should've listened to that inner voice.

I ran over to help him. He had an accomplice waiting in the back of the elevator. They yanked me in there, robbed me, later stole my identity and my life was hell for a while. But idiots, because elevator survelliance cameras.

Later I was able to pick them out of a lineup. Flew back to Vegas to testify in their trials. They had been doing it to women all up and down the strip. Beat a little old lady unconscious when she tried to resist them. They both went to prison for a long time on several charges. In fact, my assigned "victim's advocate" or whatever she is recently contacted me to tell me one of them is out now. Goody.

The moral to this story: Sadly, I'll probably pause for a minute the next time I hear someone calling for help.

And Falkie will no doubt trigger that same "elevator effect" in me now the next time I hear a "down-and-out" story.

Everyone's got a con game, it seems.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 26, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
It's kinda like this time many years ago when I was at the Flamingo Hotel in Vegas. A man in the doorway of an elevator in a low-traffic hallway was "screaming in pain" and yelled, "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, MY RINGS ARE STUCK IN THE DOOR." (He was wearing a lot of bling. In fact, he looked like Kanye.) I happened to be passing by on the way to my room. His hand appeared stuck in the slot where the elevator door slides out. I remembered thinking, "what the hell is his hand doing in there in the first place." I should've listened to that inner voice.

I ran over to help him. He had an accomplice waiting in the back of the elevator. They yanked me in there, robbed me, later stole my identity and my life was hell for a while. But idiots, because elevator survelliance cameras.

Later I was able to pick them out of a lineup. Flew back to Vegas to testify in their trials. They had been doing it to women all up and down the strip. Beat a little old lady unconscious when she tried to resist them. They both went to prison for a long time on several charges. In fact, my assigned "victim's advocate" or whatever she is recently contacted me to tell me one of them is out now. Goody.

The moral to this story: Sadly, I'll probably pause for a minute the next time I hear someone calling for help.

And Falkie will no doubt trigger that same "elevator effect" in me now the next time I hear a "down-and-out" story.

Everyone's got a con game, it seems.

It reminds me of one of my more complimentary opinions of Senda:

You're still a pile of dog shit being sieved through a string vest with extra filth thrown in. You puke festering fat fucking shit pile. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
It starts in about a half an hour. Watch a great live show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KFEViDP5Zs
after George admitted the other night he does visit “his thread” at the EVIL BELLGAB
do you think Falkie might tune in to watch a real star ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 07:57:13 PM
after George admitted the other night he does visit “his thread” at the EVIL BELLGAB

Dunno but I hope a few people here will, it will be fun.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 08:07:01 PM
Dunno but I hope a few people here will, it will be fun.

I popped in. Got the shoutout.

Awful awful is good. I was through Reno in April but had to get the rental car back so I couldn’t stop.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 08:44:52 PM
I popped in. Got the shoutout.

Awful awful is good. I was through Reno in April but had to get the rental car back so I couldn’t stop.
saw that !
also heard “they” aren’t tooooo happy over there because of “you know who” and the cat thing

might he be referring the FALKIE THE FAT CUNT KITTY THIEF FROM MARTINEZ ?

WTF ?
at 21:56 part two
“I have never heard of Disrespectful Sandwich”

and he considers himself knowledgeable and well read ?

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 26, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

I'm surprised he admitted it... even though we know he lurks.

at 25:17 part two
George is urged to give ASMR a chance on his channel
he first needs to find out what it is though...

at 28:43 part two
George says people on disability, who are unable to manage their money have a trustee...
hmmmm

so does George also have a taxpayer funded trustee ?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 26, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
It starts in about a half an hour. Watch a great live show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KFEViDP5Zs

Dammit I missed it. WHY ISN'T MY NOTIFICATION BELL WORKING FOR ANY CHANNELS?

Senda just went live. Ugh where's Chefist so we can do that thing and listen remotely while we cackle in UFOSHIP chat?