• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Value Of Pi

Speaking of sketches, SNL tonight. One Trump or another will likely be on.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: coaster on October 08, 2016, 07:42:44 PM
i trumped the fuck out of a trump supporter on art's facebook. he even got his wife on because the guy was an idiot. she was talking shit because the guy was a retard. in the end, the retarded tag team deleted all of his posts.
now, i know not all trump supporters are morons. but that guy. please, for the love of everything holy, don't be the average voter. we may be in trouble if this is what it comes to.

"We have met the enemy and they are living next door to us." Lucky us.

coaster

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 08, 2016, 07:53:11 PM
"We have met the enemy and they are living next door to us." Lucky us.
Indeed.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2016, 07:33:46 PM
In regards to control of the House. I think the important thing is that the Republicans will engage in recriminations and be consumed with various members trying to gain control in order to determine the future direction of their party.

No way should a party like that be left in control of the House of Representatives. Since they're going to be divided, the appropriate place for them is the opposition. If they want to show they've learned anything from their party being taken over by Trump, in that situation, they could start by acting as the Loyal Opposition.
I am torn by the situation, TBH.  Don't get me wrong, I take great delight in watching Trump implode bigly/big leeeeeea(gue).  However, a healthy and vibrant democracy is best served when there are viable choices at the polls, and most or all western democracies look to America to set the tone.  This Republican shit show will have lasting repercussions.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 08, 2016, 07:33:10 PM
The coup d'etat is happening and he's not even a head of state. Tanks surround Trump Tower. KFC deliveries are cut off. Loudspeakers blare "Danke Shoen" after Wayne Newton makes a very special surprise appearance. Trump shoots someone on Fifth Ave and sure enough, he doesn't lose a single supporter.

No, that would be Hillary. Don't forget, it just came out that she tried to have Congress MURDER Assange with a drone.

Before you try to claim that 'she was only joking', that was her statement for public consumption, which we know is different from what her private intention is.

analog kid

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 08, 2016, 08:05:21 PM
No, that would be Hillary. Don't forget, it just came out that they tried to have Congress MURDER Assange with a drone.

Before you try to claim that 'she was only joking', that was her statement for public consumption, which we know is different from what her private intention is.

No Analog, you are either naive or in total denial. Cognitive dissonance. Like an alcoholic who refuses to recognize that they have a problem.

coaster

i can't wait for the next debate. it will be ugly. we have turned electing a president into jerry springer. i for one will be sitting on my couch with a yyyyuge bucket of popcorn. it's the mother fucking cage match coming up.

analog kid

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 08, 2016, 08:12:10 PM
No Analog, you are either naive or in total denial. Cognetive disonance. Like an alcoholic who refuses to recognize that they have a problem.

You think Hillary was seriously suggesting a drone strike against a foreign embassy in the middle of London.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 08, 2016, 08:05:21 PM
No, that would be Hillary. Don't forget, it just came out that she tried to have Congress MURDER Assange with a drone.

Assuming she said this, I would think she was being half-serious. In which case, I'm amused by the joke and am glad to see that someone in the administration thought seriously about all the options -- even if it was just for 30 seconds. Also, it would have been the CIA doing the droning, not Congress.

GravitySucks

Quote from: analog kid on October 08, 2016, 08:24:26 PM
You think Hillary was seriously suggesting a drone strike against a foreign embassy in the middle of London.

Except she "suggested" it in November, 2010. He went to the embassy seaking asylum in June, 2012. Yep. She was serious.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 08, 2016, 08:32:21 PM
Except she "suggested" it in November, 2010. He went to the embassy seaking asylum in June, 2012. Yep. She was serious.

She's mad as a bloody hatter.    And we my friends are totally screwed.................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

mikuthing01

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2016, 08:36:30 PM
She's mad as a bloody hatter.    And we my friends are totally screwed.................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

shes nuts desu~

DEAD serious!

You don't joke around in those meetings.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 08, 2016, 08:38:06 PM
shes nuts desu~

A genuine clinical psychopath. A very dangerous narcissistic psychopath.

Trump is just a narcissist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2016, 06:27:39 PM
Donald Trump admitted that he commited (commits?) sexual assaults.  Are you still planning to vote for him?  Because if you are, I have no interest in discussing this any further with you.

Bill Clinton more likely had several dozen consensual relationships after marrying Hillary Clinton.

Oh yeah? When did he admit that?! I heard him engage in some locker room talk with another man. Did he actually confess to a crime?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 08, 2016, 06:26:51 PM
He talked about using his power to sexually assault women. Downplay it all you want, but he's toast, and the rats are jumping ship. You must not have gotten the memo yet.

It was an asinine thing to say to a man or woman, no doubt but unless a woman has come forward to press charges against him for doing that I guess we can just talk it up to braggadocio.  ;)

mikuthing01

HE'S ACTUALLY GOING UP IN THE POLLS BECAUSE OF THIS PRAISE KEK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSUzOJA4Jk0

Quote from: analog kid on October 08, 2016, 06:26:51 PM
He talked about using his power to sexually assault women. Downplay it all you want, but he's toast, and the rats are jumping ship. You must not have gotten the memo yet.

Unlike one of your favorite stars Bill, Trump did not 'assault' these women. He hit on them. I can tell you, as a women, unwanted or not, they are two different things. Probably not in the most gentlemanly of ways but there's a definite difference.

As horrible as it sounded, he was absolutely right about some women falling all over themselves and even very blatantly offering themselves to others with star power. Have you ever heard of groupies? It's not just rock stars who have their willing sexual offerings. Some of these women themselves can be just as crude and lewd as Trump was while talking his trash.

There's an awful lot of men who talk their 'big fish' talk to other men in order to stake their claim as the alpha male, or alpha dog in this case. If you've never heard it before, than you live a very cloistered life. Not condoning it but that's what a lot of people tend to do.

michio

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 08, 2016, 07:18:37 PM
I heard or saw that RNC lawyers are trying to figure out how they could fire Trump. Maybe he would agree to self-fire? As Crapgame said about the Nazi in the Tiger tank in "Kelly's Heroes," make a deal, a deal deal -- maybe the guy's a Republican.

Besides, who else is worthy of that honor? And think of the ratings.

This firing to be replaced by Pence scenario would open up a new can of worms. I'd like to know how they'll handle the ballots that have already been printed with Trump's name on them, and more so, what are they going to do with the absentee ballots already sent out and sent in. I have one of those ballots in my possession. A legal deadline for changing names on the ballots has past, too. By all accounts Trump is stuck to the GOP.

=Schlyder=

I wonder who all bought those 80 million+ copies if 50 Shades of Grey.  LOL 

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 08, 2016, 09:12:18 PM
Unlike one of your favorite stars Bill, Trump did not 'assault' these women. He hit on them. I can tell you, as a women, unwanted or not, they are two different things. Probably not in the most gentlemanly of ways but there's a definite difference.

As horrible as it sounded, he was absolutely right about some women falling all over themselves and even very blatantly offering themselves to others with star power. Have you ever heard of groupies? It's not just rock stars who have their willing sexual offerings. Some of these women themselves can be just as crude and lewd as Trump was while talking his trash.

There's an awful lot of men who talk their 'big fish' talk to other men in order to stake their claim as the alpha male, or alpha dog in this case. If you've never heard it before, than you live a very cloistered life. Not condoning it but that's what a lot of people tend to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CKoSbpwncE

Value Of Pi

I thought she just asked the question. What's the problem with asking, whether or not it was a joke? When anyone violates our national security, the government always considers a range of options, some less seriously than others.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 08, 2016, 09:26:44 PM
I thought she just asked the question. What's the problem with asking, whether or not it was a joke? When anyone violates our national security, the government always considers a range of options, some less seriously than others.

theONE

Quote from: WildCard on October 08, 2016, 02:28:51 PM
DeNiro is a cuck? I hope I'm that much of a cuck at his age.

Good god, man! Words have meanings.

off topic: why is theONE presenting as sane? Weirdest Election Ever.
hmmm, how to understand this line..?
WildCard help me, please

mikuthing01

Evangelical leaders stick with Trump, focus on defeating Clinton

Most evangelical leaders did not condemn Trump, and instead pointed to an urgent need to prevent Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton from winning the presidency, reshaping the Supreme Court and implementing liberal policies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/evangelical-leaders-stick-trump-focus-defeating-clinton-200942769.html