• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

Nigel Farage: Donald Trump 'Not Running to Be Pope--He's Running For President'.  10.8.16.

https://youtu.be/GUFNJNtbkR8

Dr. MD MD

Her body count just keeps increasing. Maybe that's why some people want to vote for her because they think she's a badass killer.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2016, 05:04:34 PM
Unproven allegation.

It's hard to prove rape after the fact but people started believing that Bill Cosby was a rapist when enough women had come forward to accuse him. So, is it that Bill just hasn't had enough women accuse him yet?

136 or 142

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 08, 2016, 06:06:08 PM
Her unfavourables are the worst of any candidate, ever, with one notable exception.  The froggie guys and the rest of the deplorables handed the election to Hillary a while ago, and are too stupid to realize it.

Close, this is from June 1992
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/06/23/us/1992-campaign-poll-bush-clinton-sag-survey-perot-s-negative-rating-doubles.html?pagewanted=all

The latest poll showed Mr. Clinton viewed favorably by 16 percent, with 40 percent holding unfavorable views.
The latest poll showed Mr. Bush was viewed favorably by 29 percent and unfavorably by 44 percent.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2016, 06:16:02 PM
It's hard to prove rape after the fact but people started believing that Bill Cosby was a rapist when enough women had come forward to accuse him. So, is it that Bill just hasn't had enough women accuse him yet?

Do you believe Donald Trump is a rapist?

He is, after all, the only Presidential candidate on the ballot who has been accused of rape.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2016, 06:17:31 PM
Do you believe Donald Trump is a rapist?

You didn't answer my question.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 08, 2016, 05:51:06 PM
That's all fine and dandy, but own it when it all goes pear shaped.  And kiss any claim to the moral high ground goodbye.

I'd rather he drop out.  As for the moral high ground, that was lost some time ago.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2016, 06:18:39 PM
You didn't answer my question.

You didn't answer my question.  I have already answered your question as best as I can.  The evidence regarding Bill Clinton's behavior suggests he was (is?) is serial adulterer who engaged in consensual relations.  The claims made by Juanita Broddrick appear to be full of holes and are contradicted by her own affidavit.  Any more than that, I have no way of knowing.

Now, answer my question.  If you're consistent in your views on believing rape allegations, it means you're about to vote for a rapist to be President.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 08, 2016, 06:20:24 PM
I'd rather he drop out.  As for the moral high ground, that was lost some time ago.

Hey, do me a favor. Slap yourself real hard and then ask yourself if the stack of dead people she's responsible for is morally better than a man making a crude pussy comment to another man?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2016, 06:22:11 PM
You didn't answer my question.  I have already answered your question as best as I can.  The evidence regarding Bill Clinton's behavior suggests he was (is?) is serial adulterer who engaged in consensual relations.  The claims made by Juanita Broddrick appear to be full of holes and are contradicted by her own affidavit.  Any more than that, I have no way of knowing.

Now, answer my question.  If you're consistent in your views on believing rape allegations, it means you're about to vote for a rapist to be President.

Consensual?! He may have had several consensual relationships but there are a bunch of women who didn't feel that way about it. So, you are with Hillary the. In thinking that they are all lying whores?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2016, 06:23:24 PM
Hey, do me a favor. Slap yourself real hard and then ask yourself if the stack of dead people she's responsible for is morally better than a man making a crude pussy comment to another man?  ;)

He talked about using his power to sexually assault women. Downplay it all you want, but he's toast, and the rats are jumping ship. You must not have gotten the memo yet.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2016, 06:25:38 PM
Consensual?! He may have had several consensual relationships but there are a bunch of women who didn't feel that way about it. So, you are with Hillary the. In thinking that they are all lying whores?

Donald Trump admitted that he commited (commits?) sexual assaults.  Are you still planning to vote for him?  Because if you are, I have no interest in discussing this any further with you.

Bill Clinton more likely had several dozen consensual relationships after marrying Hillary Clinton.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2016, 06:27:39 PM
Donald Trump admitted that he commited (commits?) sexual assaults.  Are you still planning to vote for him?  Because if you are, I have no interest in discussing this any further with you.

Bill Clinton more likely had several dozen consensual relationships after marrying Hillary Clinton.

And  a few unconsensual ones.  You're nothing more than a shill for the Clintons.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 08, 2016, 06:33:16 PM
And  a few unconsensual ones.  You're nothing more than a shill for the Clintons.

Yet you're planning to vote for a candidate who admitted to unconsensual relations.  You're not even a shill, you're deranged.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2016, 06:34:30 PM
Yet you're planning to vote for a candidate who admitted to unconsensual relations.  You're not even a shill, you're deranged.

At least he is honest and hasn't tried to cover up his unconsensual relationships unlike your paramours, Bill and Hill..

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 08, 2016, 06:38:00 PM
At least he is honest and hasn't tried to cover up his unconsensual relationships unlike your paramours, Bill and Hill..

He's not honest in the slightest.  Only a total moron could still believe that.  He also didn't exactly admit this, this video came out without his knowledge.

You accuse me of being a shill, but one of the Trumptards (false) talking points is literally "At least he is honest."

I'd like to think you've been one big troll all along.

coaster

I wish I could grab Trump's hair-pelt by the pussy and throw that disgusting creature into a fucking wall.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 08, 2016, 06:20:24 PM
He won't quit - he needs to salvage some dignity, if only to save his business - although I suppose he might be forced out.

And yes, yes it was.  The whole damn election is a disgrace. 

onan

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 08, 2016, 06:57:36 PM
The whole damn election is a disgrace.

Common ground for all of us to walk around on.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: coaster on October 08, 2016, 06:40:48 PM
I wish I could grab Trump's hair-pelt by the pussy and throw that disgusting creature into a fucking wall.

You don't like that thing and here's what you're gonna do with it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8nfXZukpgY

Value Of Pi

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 08, 2016, 06:57:36 PM
He won't quit - he needs to salvage some dignity, if only to save his business - although I suppose he might be forced out.

And yes, yes it was.  The whole damn election is a disgrace.

I heard or saw that RNC lawyers are trying to figure out how they could fire Trump. Maybe he would agree to self-fire? As Crapgame said about the Nazi in the Tiger tank in "Kelly's Heroes," make a deal, a deal deal -- maybe the guy's a Republican.

Besides, who else is worthy of that honor? And think of the ratings.

Quote from: onan on October 08, 2016, 07:04:24 PM
Common ground for all of us to walk around on.
You bet. 

Glad to see you around again, Onan.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 08, 2016, 07:18:37 PM
I heard or saw that RNC lawyers are trying to figure out how they could fire Trump. Maybe he would agree to self-fire? As Crapgame said about the Nazi in the Tiger tank in "Kelly's Heroes," make a deal, a deal deal -- maybe the guy's a Republican.

Besides, who else is worthy of that honor? And think of the ratings.
They know that if they don't do something, it will be nuclear winter for the down ticket candidates.  Priebus cancelled his Meet the Press appearance tomorrow, Rudy (giggles) is going in his place.

Edit:  My mistake, Priebus declines to Face the Nation tomorrow.  Also, Kellyanne Conway(!!) has cancelled her appearance on Fox News (!!!!!) tomorrow morning. 

Don't worry, Trumpies, everything is going fine.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 08, 2016, 07:23:32 PM
They know that if they don't do something, it will be nuclear winter for the down ticket candidates.  Priebus cancelled his Meet the Press appearance tomorrow, Rudy (giggles) is going in his place.

The coup d'etat is happening and he's not even a head of state. Tanks surround Trump Tower. KFC deliveries are cut off. Loudspeakers blare "Danke Shoen" after Wayne Newton makes a very special surprise appearance. Trump shoots someone on Fifth Ave and sure enough, he doesn't lose a single supporter.

136 or 142

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 08, 2016, 07:23:32 PM

In regards to control of the House. I think the important thing is that the Republicans will engage in recriminations and be consumed with various members trying to gain control in order to determine the future direction of their party.

No way should a party like that be left in control of the House of Representatives. Since they're going to be divided, the appropriate place for them is the opposition. If they want to show they've learned anything from their party being taken over by Trump, in that situation, they could start by acting as the Loyal Opposition.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 08, 2016, 07:33:10 PM
The coup d'etat is happening and he's not even a head of state. Tanks surround Trump Tower. KFC deliveries are cut off. Loudspeakers blare "Danke Shoen" after Wayne Newton makes a very special surprise appearance. Trump shoots someone on Fifth Ave and sure enough, he doesn't lose a single supporter.

The exact same thing could be said about Hillary.  I doubt 136 or 142 would never abandon his support for that woman in any situation.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 08, 2016, 07:36:11 PM
The exact same thing could be said about Hillary.  I doubt 136 or 142 would never abandon his support for that woman in any situation.

Double negative.  Also false equivalency.  Also false.

If I went through my comments on Dave Leip's Atlas Forum I can show that I did literally abandon my support for her until she was not charged with any crime for her handling of her emails.

coaster

i trumped the fuck out of a trump supporter on art's facebook. he even got his wife on because the guy was an idiot. she was talking shit because the guy was a retard. in the end, the retarded tag team deleted all of his posts.
now, i know not all trump supporters are morons. but that guy. please, for the love of everything holy, don't be the average voter. we may be in trouble if this is what it comes to.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 08, 2016, 07:36:11 PM

At this point, the sketch only works for Donald, so I'm going with what works. We'll see about later. Fair enough?