• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

zeebo

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 11, 2018, 11:47:53 PM
Midnight in the Desert has achieved a quantum entanglement state and cannot be described independently,  Einstein referred to it as "spooky action at a distance"...

They're like those two Star Trek dudes from matter / anti-matter universes, destined to battle through time and space.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on May 11, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
Goddamn this is fun.  I feel like it's ok to have fun again.

How did you ever get the idea it wasn't?

Dave:

1. Has Y2J ever seen anything supernatural on the road?
2. Are there any other guys that believe or have had a strange experience?
3. I know he is working New Japan again. How are their views on the paranormal versus North Americans? Do they have any unique stories?
4. Can we make the list?
5. What is his favorite paranormal creature?

Royal615

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2018, 11:53:43 PM
I don't understand the logic of combining what are two completely different subjects, other than to vindictively erase Heater's name from a thread title.

I'm not interested in Dave Shrader at all, but want to see Heather off to oblivion.  There's a reason separate threads for various subjects exist
Well I guess it will come down to a show down in the desert sooner or later. I can already smell the lawyers coming.

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on May 12, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
They're like those two Star Trek dudes from matter / anti-matter universes, destined to battle through time and space.

Sean92008

Quote from: WinWinS on May 11, 2018, 11:49:16 PM
he definitely has skillz!

What's I love about his interviewing skills, he asks the questions that the LISTENERS want the answers to

Well, he's the most more smarterly...  He married up when he got you, didn't he?  ;)

You've had a long day, eh?

Tell Mr. Winnie "hi."

Zenman

Quote from: Royal615 on May 11, 2018, 11:46:52 PM
I'm confused, if we officially have 2 MITD'S starting Monday, how we will know which thread to follow? That could get really dangerous really quick.  :-\

Good point. MV should probably assign multiple moderators here for our safety.

Catsmile

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 11, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
Is there a Discord channel for MitD?

# There'z a Discord channel for every brainfart Any Bellgaber has anymoar.
# FFS

Dr. MD MD

Right, without imagination one might be inclined to call it all silly. ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Royal615 on May 12, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
Well I guess it will come down to a show down in the desert sooner or later. I can already smell the lawyers coming.

Either that or one show implodes in a matter of weeks as the other grows.

Dyna-X

I ended up in a conundrum tonight because I was normally listening to other shows. I never had to make this choice against HWs open lines (anything was better). Tonight's show is superb.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on May 12, 2018, 12:04:19 AM
Good point. MV should probably assign multiple moderators for our safety.

If we could only start a new AOTR, we would have a 50/50 chance of having a new show.

KoalaTea

Quote from: pate on May 12, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

FIFY?

Who? lol and why is that link Blazing Saddles...I posted Sevendust haha

chefist

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
Why thank you, you unmitigated anus-head.

Sorry, SV...he won.

WinWinS

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
Well, he's the most more smarterly...  He married up when he got you, didn't he?  ;)
LOL  I hope so  ;) from what he tells me
You've had a long day, eh?
Longer thank I care to admit

Tell Mr. Winnie "hi."
will do

Sean92008

Ya know what? 

I'm over Art Fucking Bell.

Dave's moving forward made it happen best.  Heather really screwed up the #LEGACY as I got more angry with what he left us with...

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2018, 12:01:55 AM
How did you ever get the idea it wasn't?

Last fun show for me was the first few months of Hoagie's.  What was that, like a year and a half ago.

Zenman

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 12, 2018, 12:01:21 AM
It really is nice. I'm sitting here doing some late night work just listening away. Finally, some no BS/drama easy to enjoy late night talk again.

Yep, fun show.

SaucyRossy

Jericho is awesome. And to know he is a legit Art fan is very cool. This is a fun listen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 12, 2018, 12:08:28 AM
Last fun show for me was the first few months of Hoagie's.  What was that, like a year and a half ago.

Longer than that.  Rossy quit in late October 2015. Hoagie had a few good ones on KGRA but that was two years ago before he went off the rails there.

pate

I'm drunk but I know where I am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1WZ6a6YYJg

Tricky-D

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 10, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
Unfrozen Caveman Webdesigner is learning how to use Wordpress.
I already installed the Socialmag theme.
Legacy is always one step ahead.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 10, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
Oh Carl, you are priceless!
HRATHER

Sooo if I interpret this correctly, Carl the guy that introduced Art to Airyn and is married to Airyn‘s sister ie. Airyn Bell’s brother-in-law is Heather Wade’s web designer? I’d assume that means Heather has Airyn’s blessing in all of this and maybe a financial stake. This is an interesting factoid.

Zenman

The Golden Days of Hoag.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 12, 2018, 12:10:06 AM
Jericho is awesome. And to know he is a legit Art fan is very cool. This is a fun listen.

Reminds me of when Joe Rogan interviewed Art...that was fun.

WOTR

Quote from: Zenman on May 12, 2018, 12:04:19 AM
Good point. MV should probably assign multiple moderators here for our safety.
I'm going to cast my vote for Senda.  I'm sure will not be shy with the ban hammer.  :)

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2018, 11:53:43 PM
I don't understand the logic of combining what are two completely different subjects, other than to vindictively erase Heater's name from a thread title.

I'm not interested in Dave Shrader at all, but want to see Heather off to oblivion.  There's a reason separate threads for various subjects exist

# If for no other reason but to troll folks.
# Having to read moar than you post.
# CrushingEgoBlow
# CanFollowMoarThanOneThought@ATiem 
# EvelynWood

Nobody

Quote from: chefist on May 11, 2018, 11:00:31 PM
Your avatar always cracks me up.  ;D

*Tips flat cap*

Thank you, sir; that is indeed its intended purpose.  :)

(Admittedly, the site owner's current "Hello Sailor!" avatar is hard to beat.)  :P