• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 20, 2017, 08:58:55 PM
I do not know if they are connected but right after Senda started his Walmart scam she dumped him.

My guess is she is not as willing to commit the crime (in this cas fraud on gofundme) but is willing to take all the dirty money from Senda that she can.
Her avarice is much more naked than Senda's.

Senda wants some degree of acclaim, Kathy just wants stuff. In her defense she does look like she's suffered a stroke at some point, so maybe her disability is legit.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 20, 2017, 08:12:45 PM
I've only seen one of her videos*. It was the one where Senda forces her to say he doesn't hit her. I think she does what Senda tells her to which includes how to be a leach and to not wear a bra.

Remember when he made her do a video then kicked her out of his apartment?

*two now since I just watched her eating
A guy with no money has no business dating. I say this with some degree of experience.

It's a stretch to call what they're doing dating, of course, but he has probably wasted thousands over the years attending to needs that her legal husband should be.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 20, 2017, 09:27:24 PM
Her avarice is much more naked than Senda's.

Senda wants some degree of acclaim, Kathy just wants stuff. In her defense she does look like she's suffered a stroke at some point, so maybe her disability is legit.

Senda has told us that she has had a stroke.

She also seems to have quite a few problems with her lady parts but she had them removed years ago. She was the town bicycle and she hated kids so she made sure she was barren.

3OctaveFart

I just can't imagine that being a 'ride' that was in high demand.

Of all the stupid crap he has willingly shared about his and their sex life, one photo of Kathy circa 1980 would have answered a few nagging questions.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 20, 2017, 10:14:28 PM
I just can't imagine that being a 'ride' that was in high demand.

Of all the stupid crap he has willingly shared about his and their sex life, one photo of Kathy circa 1980 would have answered a few nagging questions.

It is hard to tell what he face looked like 40 years ago. But an easy dumb chick with huge tits can get laid pretty easily.

3OctaveFart

There's something that doesn't add up about this. They are listed as a divorced couple in that court docket.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 20, 2017, 10:54:00 AM
I Bet This Court Case Was A Real Doozy -- Superior Court Of California, County Of Contra Costa:

Case MSD02-05498 - Complaints/Parties
Complaint Number: 2
Complaint Type: Subseq. DV w/o children
Filing Date: 08/31/2016
Complaint Status: AFTER HEARING 09/19/2016
Party Number        Party Type                           Party Name             Attorney         Party Status
1 PROTECTED PERSON/PETITIONER     KATHLEEN ENFIELD      Pro Per     DISPOSED 09/19/2016
2 RESTRAINED PERSON/RESPONDENT     ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA         DISPOSED 09/19/2016

Listed as a divorce? I didn't know him and Kathy were married? Or is that some "common-law marriage" thing? Protected? Restrained? What in the world happened?

DV is the complaint type. It stands for Domestic Violence.

I see nothing else that can be misread as divorced.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 20, 2017, 06:54:25 PM
You can always try!  :D

I did it before, I can do it again. 

Just biding my time until he goes live again.

3OctaveFart

Rally Squirrel - Duly noted.

They wasted the court's time on this and wind up going back to one another. Very appropriate for their life narratives.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 20, 2017, 11:22:33 PM
I did it before, I can do it again. 

Just biding my time until he goes live again.

I suggest emails that get his "ailments" wrong. Like saying he fell and broke his hip.

For some reason he gets just as mad at people that say his injuries are worse than they are as he does at people that say they less than he says.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 20, 2017, 11:28:00 PM
Rally Squirrel - Duly noted.

They wasted the court's time on this and wind up going back to one another. Very appropriate for their life narratives.

She stayed away a full 4 months. I wonder how long the restraining order was for?

3OctaveFart

I don't see how there isn't some forfeiture of public assistance if you're the subject of a fucking restraining order. These funds are supposed to be a privilege.

Those from the previous Senda forum have said Kathy and Senda break up all the time. They always get back together usually around Halloween which is their anniversary or something.

WOTR

I just can't seem to give up on the horse... Nor the undulating udders.  I have found a way to combine those two themes with the coming eclipse.  George needs to track down the 3mules guy to make a donation before the poor donkey goes blind in tomorrows eclipse.  Can somebody please inbox George tonight?  There is no time to waste.

Of course, Kathy's bra is probably best suited to the Budweiser Clydesdales...

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 20, 2017, 08:12:45 PM
I've only seen one of her videos*. It was the one where Senda forces her to say he doesn't hit her...

*two now since I just watched her eating
Oh, the things you have missed.  I think I am on three of four, now.  My personal favourite is where Senda is in the background coaching her to share aspects of her and Pattie's sex lives while he provides running commentary on what a whore Patty was (is?)

They are a match made in heaven. Yes, he is primarily responsible for the crap in the video- but how she can go on about her (supposed) friend is beyond me.  No matter her faults- Patty is a saint for putting up with these two. I kept meaning to save the link so that I would have a sure way to expel any accidentally ingested poison in the future.  Kind of like keeping syrup of Ipecac on hand.  I'm sure somebody here will post it so that you can purge at will in the future. 

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 20, 2017, 04:28:20 PM
Oh you didn't know about sweet Kathy's husband? The one who had sex with Falkie? Allegedly. As the Senda Turns would be a good reality show.  :o
Was that in the video referenced above?

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 20, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
That is a fun one.
By January 2017 he got them paid off and he was done with her but she showed up on his doorstep and wanted him back.
since then he has been giving her money for other bills and helping her save for a car.

It is one of the most romantic love stories ever.

Thanks RS.  I was just listening to the offspring for some reason today...  It is as though he is talking directly to George and giving him relationship advice...  ;)  Of course, he would likely find the title of the song repulsive (and there seems to be some expectation that at least one of them in the relationship is employed.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

***Edit:
After a little more actual thought, it could be that this is the better Offspring song to describe the relationship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 21, 2017, 12:21:37 AM
Those from the previous Senda forum have said Kathy and Senda break up all the time. They always get back together usually around Halloween which is their anniversary or something.

Halloween is a sort of anniversary but not sure what anniversary. Probably the day they met because a party seemed to be involved.
The dates are all convoluted so I can only go on what he has said.
A friend that owned a used book store said to Senda "I hear you love big tits, well I know a gal with big ones."
So George went to a party at the guys house to meet. As George says they got drunk and started making out but as he pawed under her clothes she kept pushing him away. He says that he lost his virginity to her at age 25 (that would be 1977) and their first date was Hunnan Food that was too spicy and a movie, Alien (Alien came out in 1979). Like I said a real timeline can never be nailed down.

Over the years we know of several break ups. A well known one was when he kicked her out of his place in San Francisco. She came back, with protection, to get her belongings. Her parents and a new boyfriend, Bruce.
George has said that in a fit of jealousy he started to strangle Kathy and he would have killed her if they had not jumped in and saved her. (The full confession is on End Of Days Radio).
Over the years they were never close in proximity. George moved to Las Vegas and got married then got divorced and had a restraining order filed. He moved to Sacramento, lived in a car and had a small amount of people he called girlfriends.
Meanwhile Kathy got married and still is.
I do not know how on and off they were not living as a couple. They have not lived together more than a year in total as far as I can guess.

When Falkie found MyRedBook he introduced himself by saying he was looking for a nice girl because he was tired of paying hookers and sick of fucking Shamoo.

The Halloween just becomes significant from the last break up. They seemed lovey over Halloween, even going out and buying matching Halloween t-shirts. Then in 2015 he kicked her out to go find a shelter to stay at. It was July 2016 that she dumped him and Jan 2017 she showed up wearing that shirt. It was a message of Halloween love.

Senda is an idiot, that is a given but what the hell kind of videos is he making now?

I watched on for the full 6 minutes hoping he might break into a tangent and talk about hookers peein on him or anything. But he literally just sits there reading off the titles of books. No commentary about them he just reads the covers.

Is making an effort to get worse because this is as bad as he gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV82tBnAjkM

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 21, 2017, 04:30:23 AM
Senda is an idiot, that is a given but what the hell kind of videos is he making now?

I watched on for the full 6 minutes hoping he might break into a tangent and talk about hookers peein on him or anything. But he literally just sits there reading off the titles of books. No commentary about them he just reads the covers.

Is making an effort to get worse because this is as bad as he gets.

Shelf #1?  So there are more? 

I can't imagine reading any of those, but I have wondered who buys them

People have suggested he do book reviews, so he decides to read off the titles.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 21, 2017, 06:33:57 AM
Shelf #1?  So there are more? 

I can't imagine reading any of those, but I have wondered who buys them

He has three shelves done so far as well as a boxed set of classical composer cds.

I watched snippits of them and he just reads the titles.

I tried to watch his retro gaming videos but he just pops in a game then fails at it. And there appears to be series of him popping in Vietnam DVDs. Someone else will need to watch them.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 21, 2017, 06:50:23 AM
He has three shelves done so far as well as a boxed set of classical composer cds.

I watched snippits of them and he just reads the titles.

I tried to watch his retro gaming videos but he just pops in a game then fails at it. And there appears to be series of him popping in Vietnam DVDs. Someone else will need to watch them.

I was wondering, has Falkie ever tried to claim any type of Vietnam cred?  He was too young to be in that conflict, but I have known guys even younger who tried to claim they were either there, or they were just getting ready to be shipped out as their lottery number was up. 

damon

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 21, 2017, 06:57:17 AM
I was wondering, has Falkie ever tried to claim any type of Vietnam cred?  He was too young to be in that conflict, but I have known guys even younger who tried to claim they were either there, or they were just getting ready to be shipped out as their lottery number was up.
He could have gone to Vietnam but he got into trouble with the law and was in the la county jail.

Quote from: damon on August 21, 2017, 07:03:19 AM
He could have gone to Vietnam but he got into trouble with the law and was in the la county jail.

Really?  I thought he was too young.  What year was he born?  What did he do to go to jail?

damon

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 21, 2017, 07:05:32 AM
Really?  I thought he was too young.  What year was he born?
He was born in 1952

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 21, 2017, 06:57:17 AM

He is not too young and if you know his birthday, your can look up his lottery number.

Quote from: damon on August 21, 2017, 07:06:14 AM
He was born in 1952

Ok, thanks Damon.  I thought he was a bit younger than that.

luicfer6G6

wasn't he a draft dodger that faked being gay?