• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

back to George....
IF captured could the Cong have afforded to build one of those bamboo cages large enough ?
and just how much rice would the FAT FUCK eat a day  ? 2 x 50 lb bags ?

and his constant talking....
even IF they didn't understand....
HE WOULD STILL BE ANNOYING AS HELL

WHERE IS FALKIE ?
I do not understand how he missed the breaking news of a ....
SOLAR ECLIPSE !

damn, I am sure he was aware of this FIRST !

*where do you all think all those damn astronomers found out about this ?

WTF ?
Falkie being my ONLY SOURCE OF NEWS.....
I just MISSED the whole damn ECLIPSE !

a suggestion for George....
(courtesy U.K. Mirror)
Man gives up masturbating (or "plunging")
for 700 days - and claims it gave him "superpowers"

Laurakinch

Quote from: NewStar on August 21, 2017, 01:56:15 PM
My DF and DF. My Dear Friends and Dipshits Fuckers.

OK, now that I got your attention with The Total Solar Eclipse 2017 let's do this.
I like this to be on the record at BellGab.

I don't really care that I'm banned.
Maybe actually MV did me a favor so I can spend time on something more beneficial then posting on this quite often disgusting forum.
I just want you to know {as GOD is my witness!}, I'm no that fucking pedo Casio. .... blah, blah, more stuff nobody gives a shit about........

I for one never thought you were Casio. Though you are just as fucked up but in your own unique way.

So long skippy. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

or perhaps it was one of "those"....
and required a "double flush" ?

Laurakinch

Quote from: NewStar on August 21, 2017, 02:17:00 PM
Laurakinch,
how is your Palestinian husband doing that you so bragged about him?
Is he with ISIS now? ,did he already brain washed your son to join ISIS and fight evil America ?

I can let him know where you are so he can take you out with a suicide bomb. With any luck you can join him in paradise and get your own 72 virgins. It's the only way you will ever get laid.

Corona Kitty

Cardiomyopathy victim George Senda, I hear is very very angry with someone.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on August 21, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

I can't imagine why...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 20, 2017, 09:30:20 PM

he has probably wasted thousands over the years attending to needs that her legal husband should be.

That doesn't make sense to me. He gives her money so she can chauffeur him around and be on call 24/7. Then maybe a few dollars to show what a caring guy he is. Maybe I'll change my tune after watching more of her videos.

I wonder why her husband hasn't filed for divorce. I don't think they even talk.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 21, 2017, 04:12:29 PM
That doesn't make sense to me. He gives her money so she can chauffeur him around and be on call 24/7. Then maybe a few dollars to show what a caring guy he is. Maybe I'll change my tune after watching more of her videos.

I wonder why her husband hasn't filed for divorce. I don't think they even talk.

Kathy is not endearing, she is just simple and slow. But Senda is very abusive to her. In this short video he never yells at her but he can not let her just talk about her gift. He needs to be in control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGeGwielY4A

From what we have heard Kathy's husband has some serious substance abuse problems. He drank a lot and put the rest of their money up his nose.

The inheritance is a strange theory. To the best of my knowledge Kathy's thought have never been articulated by her and have been assumed by Bellgab.
The husbands mom owns property. When she dies the hubby gets it and when he dies Kathy gets it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 21, 2017, 07:26:09 AM
His claim is his number ran out.
He went to military school, he studied the military and he says he professionally wrote about the military.
But he was only willing to serve in it if he had to.

This discussion came up some months ago when he claimed that he had one year of lottery eligibility and his number was 364.  Like everything he says about himself, it was all a lie.  It's something that can be researched through the web and I did.  He had two years of eligibility and he had a number that might have been called at least one of those years.  I don't recall, exactly.  You could look it up in this thread if MV would stop fag-bashing (in between rimming Microsoft) long enough to install a decent search engine for his site.

Like every other alt-right knob, he has no problem sending other people to die for his nationalist bellicosity.  The truth is likely to be that he got a deferment for being mentally retarded. 

Also, fuck Senda with a wire brush.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 21, 2017, 04:30:23 AM
Senda is an idiot, that is a given but what the hell kind of videos is he making now?

I watched on for the full 6 minutes hoping he might break into a tangent and talk about hookers peein on him or anything. But he literally just sits there reading off the titles of books. No commentary about them he just reads the covers.

Is making an effort to get worse because this is as bad as he gets.

If Senda has lost Rally Squirrel, then he's lost Middle America.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on August 21, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

My turn!  My turn!  Oh, can't it be my turn for senda to be angry with?

bateman

Missed this the first time around. Ratty Patty's Flea Infestation & the Great Cruise Scam.

https://youtu.be/HGPIo4LQmrU

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 06:23:24 PM

Because you haven't been nice to him and given him money and tried to improve his life.

About a year ago, I wrote off Senda as a run-of-the-mill parasite, a slightly retarded man who is unable to string four words together that aren’t “Make America Great Again.”

And then THAT happened.

Like the "president," Senda has fashioned bullying and incompetence and proud ignorance into the essence of his YouTube brand, alienating normal people while cultivating his own grotesque base of followers that either cheer on every fuckup and self-inflicted humiliation, or who shower him with endless patience and support because they are delighted to find someone out there more hopelessly worthless than they are.

With all the interpersonal skills of a Trump press secretary, this farcical dwarfish cunt manages to drive off much of the latter group.  Or that's what I used to think.  I mean, 700 followers and none of them still watch his videos?  In reality, I now feel that he's actually a biological monstrosity, a 400lb venus fly trap that ensnares his victims in his back hairs, slowly covers them with his digestive enzymes, hermetically sealed in an existence of total ineptitude intertwined with racism, narcissism, and "haul" videos until they finally lose organ function and disintegrate.

It was all fun and games watching Senda fuck the chicken over and over again.  There's something fascinating about a creature that craves attention and will do anything to get it, with nothing being too shameless in pursuit of his need.  But times have changed.  It’s all too common now to see cellphone videos of people being openly racist in public and property being defaced with swastikas and racist slogans. Some people are emboldened to do this because in their minds they’re doing their part to “Make America Great Again.”  Senda may be a nightmare of mediocrity wrapped in a blatant racist coating -- vegan Hitler sausage -- but he's breeding.  "Life...finds a way."  I, for one, am concerned.

Fuck Senda in the ass with a dead outside cat.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 06:23:24 PM

I've done my public service, I think your up to the plate.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 06:02:09 PM
This discussion came up some months ago when he claimed that he had one year of lottery eligibility and his number was 364.  Like everything he says about himself, it was all a lie.  It's something that can be researched through the web and I did.  He had two years of eligibility and he had a number that might have been called at least one of those years.  I don't recall, exactly.  You could look it up in this thread if MV would stop fag-bashing (in between rimming Microsoft) long enough to install a decent search engine for his site.

Like every other alt-right knob, he has no problem sending other people to die for his nationalist bellicosity.  The truth is likely to be that he got a deferment for being mentally retarded. 

Also, fuck Senda with a wire brush.

Also you could apply without having to be drafted.

The search feature is fine

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 06:48:53 PM
Because you haven't been nice to him and given him money and tried to improve his life.

About a year ago, I wrote off Senda as a run-of-the-mill parasite, a slightly retarded man who is unable to string four words together that aren’t “Make America Great Again.”

And then THAT happened.

Like the "president," Senda has fashioned bullying and incompetence and proud ignorance into the essence of his YouTube brand, alienating normal people while cultivating his own grotesque base of followers that either cheer on every fuckup and self-inflicted humiliation, or who shower him with endless patience and support because they are delighted to find someone out there more hopelessly worthless than they are.

With all the interpersonal skills of a Trump press secretary, this farcical dwarfish cunt manages to drive off much of the latter group.  Or that's what I used to think.  I mean, 700 followers and none of them still watch his videos?  In reality, I now feel that he's actually a biological monstrosity, a 400lb venus fly trap that ensnares his victims in his back hairs, slowly covers them with his digestive enzymes, hermetically sealed in an existence of total ineptitude intertwined with racism, narcissism, and "haul" videos until they finally lose organ function and disintegrate.

It was all fun and games watching Senda fuck the chicken over and over again.  There's something fascinating about a creature that craves attention and will do anything to get it, with nothing being too shameless in pursuit of his need.  But times have changed.  It’s all too common now to see cellphone videos of people being openly racist in public and property being defaced with swastikas and racist slogans. Some people are emboldened to do this because in their minds they’re doing their part to “Make America Great Again.”  Senda may be a nightmare of mediocrity wrapped in a blatant racist coating -- vegan Hitler sausage -- but he's breeding.  "Life...finds a way."  I, for one, am concerned.

The 700 subscribers is easy to explain. People on YouTube like to subscribe. They see one video they like and they do it so they get to see others. If they do not like the next one they just stop watching but rarely unsubscrib. Just look at any huge channel and the average viewers per video is a fraction of their subscribers.
TimTracker has 286k subscriptions but gets about 80k per video. He is good so his percentage is better than Senda's. But even on live shows he only gets about 1% of subscribers tuning in. Senda has gotten up to 2% on a live show.

Anyways, fuck Sends with a live angry kitten.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

I would purchase a coffee table illustrated book...
containing a compilation of ALL your "Fuck Senda in the ass with a...."

*i ALWAYS LAUGH AT THE IMAGE I CONJURE UP OF THEM....
it might also prove a great ice breaker when having company over (or a date)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 21, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

It sucks. You can not narrow it down to poster and forum. It is too broad.

Roswells, Art, I want to thank you for your service in your efforts to be the first bellgabber to identify and out ZaZa aka theONE as Casio the child molester. He was picked up by state and local authorities on child molestation charges and booked into county jail this evening and is awaiting arraignment. Without brave citizens like you this could not have happened, Thank You!

anyone know ?
is it ...
Kathy's Corner ?
Kathy's Korner ?
slow Kathy's Korner ?
slow Kathy's BLEEDING Korner ?

*i am confused !

Can you use it to find the thread I am referencing?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 07:38:12 PM
Can you use it to find the thread I am referencing?

what thread are you looking for?  perhaps i can help.  i still have access to the old search.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 21, 2017, 07:34:42 PM
Roswells, Art, I want to thank you for your service in your efforts to be the first bellgabber to identify and out ZaZa aka theONE as Casio the child molester. He was picked up by state and local authorities on child molestation charges and booked into county jail this evening and is awaiting arraignment. Without brave citizens like you this could not have happened, Thank You!

I'm pretty sure you're casio. Only casio posts his own videos and says what a piece of shit he is/you are.

I never said zaza was a pedo, just an annoying troll.

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 21, 2017, 07:34:42 PM
thank God...
someone "flushed"...
TWICE !

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 21, 2017, 07:47:47 PM
I'm pretty sure you're casio. Only casio posts his videos and says what a piece of shit he/you are.

bless you for your service