• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
A coroner has a better track record of patients walking out healed than any of those doctors do.

In some States and Counties the coroner doesn't even need to be a doctor, I think even today in some places. It was one of Quincy's social political agendas in the show once I recall.

timebandit

I'm sweating,
is it hot in here..
or just Heather!
haha got ya

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 09:43:12 PM
Were you hungry 20 minutes after it was over?

Like the old Chink-Kraut restuarant joke when 'fusion' was the fashion. Great but 20 minutes later I'm hungry for power and world domination. Or something...

Savage

WHAT no show on the #MPRraccoon? At least an honorable mention, come on. Many of us were rapt all day waiting for that lil guy to make it.

He climbed all the way up that building and then went to the roof for catfood! That's more than most people do all month.

[attachment=1]

Spookcat

Quote from: Savage on June 13, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
WHAT no show on the #MPRraccoon? At least an honorable mention, come on. Many of us were rapt all day waiting for that lil guy to make it.

He climbed all the way up that building and then went to the roof for catfood! That's more than most people do all month.

[attachment=1,msg1248787]

I gave small updates yesterday. It's been released into the wild now.

Ghost

Quote from: timebandit on June 13, 2018, 09:57:02 PM
I'm sweating,
is it hot in here..
or just Heather!
haha got ya

I think you are going through menopause.

Savage

Quote from: spookcat on June 13, 2018, 10:03:12 PM
I gave small updates yesterday. It's been released into the wild now.

Awwh, that is a great ending to the story.

Really a lot of us this last year could identify with that racoon. Always rooting for the underdog.

Bluejay

Quote from: timebandit on June 13, 2018, 09:57:02 PM
I'm sweating,
is it hot in here..
or just Heather!
haha got ya
Coincidence?  I think not!

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 07:23:25 AM
Devil's advocate...then got called a racist. Ha 😁
The apple dosen't fall far from the tree :-[

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
Dave didn't call you a rascist. He was making a comparative juxtaposition between ... nm. Re-listen to your call before it gets too late into your evening
Yes he did and a racist is a racist is a racist.

Aquarius

Quote from: Aquarius on June 13, 2018, 10:06:50 PM
Good evening!  ;D

Everything Dave is talking about in his intro describes vibrational medicine, which does sometimes work. It's all related to the frequencies of the cells in our bodies, and working with correcting misaligned frequencies. There's a LOT more research and testing to find out how this works... but it's too complex to go into here. I do know I have completely healed certain ailments which supposedly could not be healed using non-western techniques and remedies where western medicine was very destructive for me. So much research needed to know more about how this all works, we are in such a preliminary stage of understanding.

Better to keep an agnostic, open mind rather than dismissing all of it precipitously. If we did that in the past, most of what really does work in Western medicine would never have been developed... all of it seemed nuts when first explored... including finding penicillin in a fungus. Now that makes obvious sense to cure an illness, right! Of course right.

Time to sort out the quack stuff from the stuff that really works and saved my health and well-being.

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
LOL  ;D memes now.

I apologize for the call quality, Dave...it was my desk phone, don't know what happened as it's usually pretty clear.
You need to apologize for the racist that you are, but a true racist will never admit he is a racist

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 13, 2018, 10:15:04 PM
You need to apologize for the racist that you are, but a true racist will never admit he is a racist
you see, what goes around comes around, I never did nothing to you or say anything against you but for some reason you have a hard-on for me, if you want a war then bring it on because I can shut you down faster the Oprah at a klu klux klan convention and I am sure you know about them.

Blood pressure, heart disease... depression?

Spookcat

Quote from: Aquarius on June 13, 2018, 10:13:52 PM
Everything Dave is talking about in his intro describes vibrational medicine, which does sometimes work. It's all related to the frequencies of the cells in our bodies, and working with correcting misaligned frequencies. There's a LOT more research and testing to find out how this works... but it's too complex to go into here. I do know I have completely healed certain ailments which supposedly could not be healed using non-western techniques and remedies where western medicine was very destructive for me. So much research needed to know more about how this all works, we are in such a preliminary stage of understanding.

Better to keep an agnostic, open mind rather than dismissing all of it precipitously. If we did that in the past, most of what really does work in Western medicine would never have been developed... all of it seemed nuts when first explored... including finding penicillin in a fungus. Now that makes obvious sense to cure an illness, right! Of course right.

Time to sort out the quack stuff from the stuff that really works and saved my health and well-being.

I remember seeing a V.I.B.E. Machine a little over ten years ago. All I remember was the lights made it a little difficult for me to look at it. They've taken the main website down now after FDA got after them. But this has a little bit of information.

http://www.quantumpulse.org/

Savage

Are there solar storms tonight? I am having intermittent streaming breaks.

Or maybe it's just that the juju from the meme Bluejay posted  :o

Quote from: Bluejay on June 13, 2018, 10:23:55 PM
Embrace

the new dress code.
you know he finished 3rd in Mr. olympia

albrecht

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 13, 2018, 10:18:46 PM
you see, what goes around comes around, I never did nothing to you or say anything against you but for some reason you have a hard-on for me, if you want a war then bring it on because I can shut you down faster the Oprah at a klu klux klan convention and I am sure you know about them.

Yeah, 'have you stopped beating your wife' type of "argument." Btw, heard about the Einstein journals and his comments on Orientals. Liked Japanese but very critical of Chinese and was worried if they take over. "Rightwing" paper The Guardian had article on them. Soon to be published in a new book. Ghandi had some "interesting" views from his time in ZA also which don't get much attention.

Spookcat

Quote from: Savage on June 13, 2018, 10:25:56 PM
Are there solar storms tonight? I am having intermittent streaming breaks.

Or maybe it's just that the juju from the meme Bluejay posted  :o

I'm getting bits of silence every now and then too.