• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Bluejay on June 13, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

God nnooooooo, I can't un-see that!
But, shiting, puking and farting is ALWAYS funny!!!
Truth is it is most certainly something very close to if not worse when SLOB-O does take a dump. Hell he showers and shits all in one shot...big time saver for a fat load of lard who makes useless, unfunny, never intriguing, lying, begging and completely full of horse shit, uninteresting content youtubesess video's.

Doomed

Quote from: spookcat on June 13, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
I know some claim that men are hard-wired to find women with large hips attractive as that's a sign of good "child-bearing properties" but who knows why people are attracted to the traits they are. I'm still a bit scarred over the media  flashing Nicki Minajs picture around when her butt implant flipped. Privacy means nothing these days.
That's....frickin' brilliant.  ;D

timebandit

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 03:37:27 PM
You're right. I was hanging out in the Politics thread for awhile and hadn't completely shaken off the detritus from my own Libtard boots. My apologies
I been meaning to get over there..see what the ebb and flow is

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on June 13, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
Very informative, indeed! Thank you, you are keeping me on the edge of my seat this week.  :D

I sense a train wreck.  :o

Quote from article: A court looks at the infringement and can assess damages of anywhere from $500 to $150,000 per infringed song.

Ps: please keep KONR running for years to come!

YAY!  ;D

DaveSchrader

TONIGHT! Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader takes a look at The Sound of Science, Open Lines & The Infamous Hinsdale House Haunting.
LISTEN HERE--> www.MidnightInTheDesert.com

9-Midnight pst
11p-2am cst
12-3a est

3 AWESOME Hours of the Unusual!

What would cause a medical doctor to walk away from his practice and focus on alternative & controversial fringe science to heal patients? Dr. Bill Gray joins us to talk about his choice.

Then we throw open the phones, to discuss our guest, his thoughts and any topic you like. 480-571-3540

Finally we wrap up the night with a look into the Hinsdale House Haunting. A fascinating frightmare come to life.

#WeAreTheNight #DarknessFallsInTheDesert #DaveSchraderHasAHashtagProblem #HighStrangeness #Paranormal #Supernatural

Aquarius

Quote from: Doomed on June 13, 2018, 08:58:28 PM
Absolutely! Great guest idea. Just the research would make for a good interview, without the Queen connection. (With the 'Queen connection', that would be gravy)     8)

Speaking (indirectly) of HW, apparently she does not rate enough to be considered an important celebrity in Pahrump. Here's an article from today's news about a pimp/brotherl owner who just won the republican primary there to run for state senator. He calls himself "The Trump from Pahrump," and had a victory party there with Heidi Fleiss.

Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/ycv2w8ff

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
#BartEffect

http://midnightinthedesert.com/dave-schrader-speaks-out-about-depression-and-suicide-prevention/

Damn it Dave, that was amazing. I called a suicide prevention hotline once. Interestingly, I got a message that the lines were busy and to stay on hold. I put the phone down and had to laugh. It took me out of the moment. It might have been the best thing for me at that juncture. Afterwards, I dried up the tears and just rode out the storm. Great analogy.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 13, 2018, 09:20:05 PM
Damn it Dave, that was amazing. I called a suicide prevention hotline once. Interestingly, I got a message that the lines were busy and to stay on hold. I put the phone down and had to laugh. It took me out of the moment. It might have been the best thing for me at that juncture. Afterwards, I dried up the tears and just rode out the storm. Great analogy.

I am glad you are still with us!

DS

Doomed

Totally un-necessary. My god! Have you no consideration to those around you? Put me off my Rice Crispies man...   8) :o

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Aquarius on June 13, 2018, 09:17:27 PM
Speaking (indirectly) of HW, apparently she does not rate enough to be considered an important celebrity in Pahrump. Here's an article from today's news about a pimp/brotherl owner who just won the republican primary there to run for state senator. He calls himself "The Trump from Pahrump," and had a victory party there with Heidi Fleiss.

Hof, who wrote a book titled "The Art of the Pimp," has dubbed himself "The Trump of Pahrump".   Vulture!!!!

Bart Ell

He has never been that thin.
Also, even with the explosive pooping, that would still be way cleaner than his bathroom is.

Bluejay

Quote from: Ghost on June 13, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
Very informative, indeed! Thank you, you are keeping me on the edge of my seat this week.  :D

I sense a train wreck.  :o

Quote from article: A court looks at the infringement and can assess damages of anywhere from $500 to $150,000 per infringed song.

Ps: please keep KONR running for years to come!

Ghost

Quote from: Aquarius on June 13, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

HLW skipped going to his celebratory party because she didn’t want it to be ‘all about her’.

I’ll be my last $5 Hof was friends with Art. His book’s name is vaguely familiar: Hof, who wrote a book titled "The Art of the Pimp,"

Bart Ell

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 13, 2018, 09:14:05 PM
What would cause a medical doctor to walk away from his practice and focus on alternative & controversial fringe science to heal patients? Dr. Bill Gray joins us to talk about his choice.

Hatred of his overbearing mother who forced her beta son into becoming a doctor and he finally snapped and grew a pair and this was the only way he thought of to get revenge on the 97 year old and 92 pound ball of rage that is his mommy?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 09:26:23 PM
Hatred of his overbearing mother who forced her beta son into becoming a doctor and he finally snapped and grew a pair and this was the only way he thought of to get revenge on the 97 year old and 92 pound ball of rage that is his mommy?

Friend of yours?

albrecht

Ouch! This my favorite skit on C2C type 'doctors.'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

Aquarius

Very plausible! Either that or he realized that a lot of western medicine just tries to address symptoms and not causes of disease, and a lot of it doesn't work. There are ways of dealing with health imbalances in alternative, homeopathic, and Chinese medicine, for example, that work far more efficaciously to restore health.

There are good practices and quack practices in all modalities; the trick is to find the combo that works for you. Just my two cents.

Bart Ell

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 09:32:41 PM
Friend of yours?
How dare you insinuate I would have a beta friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
Aren't you the one who has been so fascinated with my lady parts?

Who isn't?! :D

Bart Ell

Quote from: Aquarius on June 13, 2018, 09:33:59 PM
Very plausible! Either that or he realized that a lot of western medicine just tries to address symptoms and not causes of disease, and a lot of it doesn't work. There are ways of dealing with health imbalances in alternative, homeopathic, and Chinese medicine, for example, that work far more efficaciously to restore health.

There are good practices and quack practices in all modalities; the trick is to find the combo that works for you. Just my two cents.

I tried Chinese medicine once.
It was a brush that smelled like cloves.
I was numb for hours.
It was quite the party, though.

Dr. MD MD

Yes! Never stop working the psycho theme, Bart Ell. I'm counting on you! ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
I tried Chinese medicine once.
It was a brush that smelled like cloves.
I was numb for hours.
It was quite the party, though.

Were you hungry 20 minutes after it was over?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 13, 2018, 09:14:05 PM
TONIGHT! Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader takes a look at The Sound of Science, Open Lines & The Infamous Hinsdale House Haunting.
LISTEN HERE--> www.MidnightInTheDesert.com

9-Midnight pst
11p-2am cst
12-3a est

3 AWESOME Hours of the Unusual!

Then we throw open the phones, to discuss our guest, his thoughts and any topic you like. 480-571-3540

Finally we wrap up the night with a look into the Hinsdale House Haunting. A fascinating frightmare come to life.

#WeAreTheNight #DarknessFallsInTheDesert #DaveSchraderHasAHashtagProblem #HighStrangeness #Paranormal #Supernatural

Well, it's more interesting than Bigfoot. I'll say that much.  ;)

Bart Ell

I can't wait for Benist to call in again to say how he doesn't want clean air because Falkie would be paying too much on his energy bill

Bluejay

Quote from: Doomed on June 13, 2018, 09:21:42 PM
Totally un-necessary. My god! Have you no consideration to those around you? Put me off my Rice Crispies man...   8) :o

GravitySucks

Will Dave get Bent tonight?

Bart Ell

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Ouch! This my favorite skit on C2C type 'doctors.'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

A coroner has a better track record of patients walking out healed than any of those doctors do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
A coroner has a better track record of patients walking out healed than any of those doctors do.

Or of at least proving they were murdered.

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 13, 2018, 09:44:16 PM
I can't wait for Benist to call in again to say how he doesn't want clean air because Falkie would be paying too much on his energy bill