• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on March 24, 2015, 05:44:57 PM
Some Australian kid, who knows.

Stay tuned for little Jazmunda's "This is White Crow" impression.

This will sum up George Snoory's broadcasts:

rzr1911

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on March 24, 2015, 10:22:34 PM
not really. "lies" that's a very unfitting image for C2C. George doesn't lie any more than Art Bell. They're entertainers first and foremost. Personally I don't believe Art's story about seeing a UFO is true, but of course I can't prove it, and it's entertaining. I'd never imply any of these hosts is a liar.

morgana213

Quote from: Art Bell on March 24, 2015, 06:31:44 PM
Well this is not news YET but we are putting the final touches on the contract today, so soon the mystery will be over!

Art
Summer looks bright this year!   :) :D ;D 8)

MV/Liberace!

Well this is not news YET but we are putting the final touches on the contract today, so soon the mystery will be over!

Art

Man, I'm so goddamn excited.

Quote from: MV on March 25, 2015, 12:36:52 AM
Man, I'm so  excited.

Me too

Can not wait for the official statement from Art.

Art

[attachimg=1]

The return of Art Bell, The X-Files, and Twin Peaks.

Someone just kill me now so I can die while in a happy mood. Please.

sydtron

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 25, 2015, 01:08:14 AM
[attachimg=1]

The return of Art Bell, The X-Files, and Twin Peaks.

Someone just kill me now so I can die while in a happy mood. Please.

"Roll up"  INDEED!!

nika01

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on March 24, 2015, 10:22:34 PM

Wow an NPR logo

cweb

My feelings about the X-Files/ Twin Peaks returns and Art's forthcoming announcement:

I'm Ready!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bateman on March 24, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
Second, she's hacking up a lung, so he goes to "those omphen lines" to save him, and of course it's the usual pool of retards. What amazes me is that the board op didn't pot her down. And of course Jorch has no idea how to handle the whole thing.

This is the worst bit of radio I've ever heard. He should of went to a break made sure she was okay then let her go for the night and move on to open lines on return. WOW that's horrible radio....

ponyboysunset

Quote from: jazmunda on March 24, 2015, 08:45:34 PM
Stay tuned for little Jazmunda's "This is White Crow" impression.
Funniest thing ever. Thinking of making it a ring tone!

cweb

Since he's in the news these days (see avatar), it might be interesting for Art to interview Jeremy Clarkson. Maybe by then the furor will have died down over his firing.

Plus, Clarkson is a military history buff. I wonder if perhaps he knows any strange stories about the military or automotive industries that might make the interview fit a little closer to the paranormal niche.

Probably just a dream, I know.

DesertFox

Hey Art,

How's the contract going?  Did you get it finished?

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: DesertFox on March 25, 2015, 10:39:20 AM
Hey Art,

How's the contract going?  Did you get it finished?

the million dollar question :)  Can't wait to find out what's going on!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art Bell on March 24, 2015, 05:46:55 PM
Wow, X Files back, now I feel right at home.

Art

You should get some of those folks behind X-Files on the show, man.

Quote from: cweb on March 25, 2015, 08:54:12 AM
Since he's in the news these days (see avatar), it might be interesting for Art to interview Jeremy Clarkson. Maybe by then the furor will have died down over his firing.

Plus, Clarkson is a military history buff. I wonder if perhaps he knows any strange stories about the military or automotive industries that might make the interview fit a little closer to the paranormal niche.

Probably just a dream, I know.

Speaking of Clarkson, and one Ms. Gillian Anderson who was in X-Files. I was surprised after seeing an episode of Top Gear she did in which she spoke with an English accent. It kind of freaked me out.

YNOT

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 24, 2015, 11:24:35 PM
not really. "lies" that's a very unfitting image for C2C. George doesn't lie any more than Art Bell. They're entertainers first and foremost. Personally I don't believe Art's story about seeing a UFO is true, but of course I can't prove it, and it's entertaining. I'd never imply any of these hosts is a liar.

Huh? Am I missing something? Isn't stating you don't believe Art's story is true, I prime example of implying that he is lying???
Just saying...

Nick el Ass

Art

Oh, my. I know it is still early of the left coast, but I'm all kinds of excited... but hope I don't need my decoder thingy again because I think I might have lost it.

Danger!UFO

Art

WAIT! Art! Finishing touches???

Art, don't sign that non-compete!!!!  :'( :P ::) ;)

rzr1911

Quote from: Danger!UFO on March 25, 2015, 11:17:29 AM
WAIT! Art! Finishing touches???

Art, don't sign that non-compete!!!!  :'( :P ::) ;)
don't worry, that's just corporate slang for spending the night in a massage parlour.

I think Art's 10 year NC is probably joking, he's taking a jab at the Sirius incident, I like Art's sense of humor :)

For the love that better be his joke. :-X

YNOT

Quote from: MV on July 25, 2013, 04:32:38 PM
one thing is for sure, and i don't think i've said this already...

but if art comes back, this forum is going to 'splode.  permanently.

Occasionally, I randomly click back to old posts on this forum to see what everyone was talking about... I think this one was prophetic...twice over.

VegasI15

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 25, 2015, 11:27:55 AM
I think Art's 10 year NC is probably joking, he's taking a jab at the Sirius incident, I like Art's sense of humor :)

For the love that better be his joke. :-X

Don't be too sure that there isn't "some" truth to what he said.   Would art sign a 10 year NC? I can't imagine he would.  However the other party could use 10 years as a negotiation starting point.  And then I could imagine Art laughing to himself thinking "10 years? My butt..." 

Art Bell

Getting a contract right takes time, the Lawyers have to make the final copy and then we have to read that so not yet. Nothing like this is fast.

As for lying, I was not of course lying but I knew there was danger in telling that when I did because somebody can always say you lied. Oh well, People will believe what they want. However in this case a Week later there was a story in our paper about many others who saw it on the same night.

Art

HK-50

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 24, 2015, 11:24:35 PM

Art and Ramona both told the story about the UFO; their second sighting.  So she was lying as well?

Do you work for Premier in some capacity?

DesertFox

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2015, 11:59:12 AM
Getting a contract right takes time, the Lawyers have to make the final copy and then we have to read that so not yet. Nothing like this is fast.

As for lying, I was not of course lying but I knew there was danger in telling that when I did because somebody can always say you lied. Oh well, People will believe what they want. However in this case a Week later there was a story in our paper about many others who saw it on the same night.

Art

No rush, Art.  Just so you get it right and what works best for you.  How do you like dealing with Lawyers?  A necessary evil I guess.

rzr1911

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2015, 11:59:12 AM

Art
I thought you just pulled a PR stunt for your paranormal radio show. But since you replied to this, I believe you saw it.
What do you think is most likely that they are?
* from other planets
* other dimensions
* angels and demons
* another time
* government psi-ops
* _________ something else?

YNOT

Quote from: HK-50 on March 25, 2015, 12:04:51 PM
Art and Ramona both told the story about the UFO; their second sighting.  So she was lying as well?

I was wondering that too actually...
Why is hard to believe anyone has seen something they can't explain in the sky?
here is a rather long winded but interesting look at the stats
www.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_have_seen_a_UFO
The short of it is, that millions of people have had sightings.

Art, thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Got an Art bell playlist going right now, one of my favorites is on. Hypnotized by Bob Welsh(R.I.P.) / Fleetwood Mac.

Art Bell

I have no idea what it was, I do know what it was NOT, the Air Force said it was a C130 on a secret mission over our valley. LOL

Art

rzr1911

Quote from: HK-50 on March 25, 2015, 12:04:51 PM

sure, I work as Pizza-rolls cook at Premiere.
And I explicitly said I don't consider it a lie. I thought it was a PR stunt for the show, but since Art bothered to address it, I believe him.