• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

There is a pretty high likelihood one of the liberal justices dies in the next few years or Kennedy retires. Could mean real change.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:29:23 AM
that's great.

What do you call someone who's always trying to push hot button emotional issues? An asshole?  ???

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 01:35:42 AM
What you call someone who's always trying to push hot button emotional issues? An asshole?  ???

A politician

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 01:35:42 AM
What do you call someone who's always trying to push hot button emotional issues? An asshole? theONE ???

FIFY :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2016, 01:35:16 AM
There is a pretty high likelihood one of the liberal justices dies in the next few years or Kennedy retires. Could mean real change.

i read an article today pointing out that the republican party is one state legislature away from being able to push through constitutional amendments unopposed.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:53:12 AM
i read an article today pointing out that the republican party is one state legislature away from being able to push through constitutional amendments unopposed.

If you are going to post Pepe memes, use the best.  I did...  ;)

theONE

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 13, 2016, 01:48:30 AM
If Trump does start racial profiling and building a wall, he will be learning from the best - Israel!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-post-slams-trump-defends-israel-over-racial-profiling/article/2594460

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/06/16/israel-goes-full-trump-gaza-massive-concrete-wall-ground-across-entire-border/

YES !! Israel has has very good ideas how to deal with human scum,..there is lot's of Arabs who live in Israel
/they even occupy gov positions/ but they are peaceful industrious Arabs ,not some violent scum
I love Israel....creative centre of innovations and technological progress...they turn waste land that Palestinians
had no use for it into the bread basket ,and they are the best in the World to desalinate sea ocean water for human consumption

May there be Peace in the land of Israel :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 02:03:52 AM
I love Israel....creative centre of innovations and technological progress...they turn waste land that Palestinians
had no use for it into the bread basket ,and they are the best in the World to desalinate sea ocean water for human consumption

May there be Peace in the land of Israel :)

amen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 01:57:00 AM

If you are going to post Pepe memes, use the best.  I did...  ;)

Heh heh. Trying to get him to use a pepe with swastika pupils so that you can say, "See everyone! He's a Nazi."  ;)

Dr. MD MD

I wonder if the NY Times was ddosed? I was trying to look at a couple articles and was timed out.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 02:13:28 AM
Heh heh. Trying to get him to use a pepe with swastika pupils so that you can say, "See everyone! He's a Nazi."  ;)

pepe is a white supremacist symbol.  because the washington post told me so.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 02:15:43 AM
pepe is a white supremacist symbol.  because the washington post told me so.  :)

Well, they know what's best for you. How dare you question! You're just lucky Hillary wasn't elected otherwise you'd be going to one of her "camps for adults."  >:(

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 02:18:33 AM
Well, they know what's best for you. How dare you question! You're just lucky Hillary wasn't elected otherwise you'd be going to one of her "camps for adults."  >:(

soon  :)

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 02:13:28 AM

haha, Dr. you are a conspiracy expert, but you are right -WOTR was trying to set up MV so indeed later he can
black mail him and take over BellGab ...go and suck on beaver tail WORT you sneaky Canadian bastard ,lol

/they eat beaver tails in Canada ...fking gross/

[attachment deleted by admin]

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 12, 2016, 06:21:53 PM
I hope you're not under the misapprehension that male gorillas have large penises. In Trump's case, they match his hands...

This coming from Her Majesty's official Gorilla Penis Measurer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBAMgTC4dw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 02:23:34 AM
haha, Dr. you are a conspiracy expert, but you are right -WOTR was trying to set up MV so indeed later he can
black mail him and take over BellGab ...go and suck on beaver tail WORT you sneaky Canadian bastard ,lol

/they eat beaver tails in Canada ...fking gross/

You don't want to get bit by a beaver. That's a sting that'll never go away. They bite through trees.  :o

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:27:19 AM
i'm not going to ban you for it, even if you keep doing it forever.  i'm just asking you not to and pointing out that signatures are disabled on this forum for a reason.  that is all.

fk, I'm so mad at my self,..I had a perfect chance to bargain to pin down MV to give me TURBO MODE if I promised to never post my
famous signatures again..I blew my chance - Oh well......

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 13, 2016, 02:30:55 AM

What? No video?

Would violate the TOS, re: NITwit's cum-dumpster video.

PM me for the link

pate

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 12, 2016, 06:47:54 PM
The 2016 election by county.

...Speaking of echo chambers...

I saw a face in that graphic...  I did a little impromptu photoshopping and came up with the following, which while not exactly representing what I am seeing there I think it might be close enough...

theONE

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2016, 02:44:27 AM
I saw a face in that graphic...  I did a little impromptu photoshopping and came up with the following, which while not exactly representing what I am seeing there I think it might be close enough...

wow, chanks of her brain are missing ,no wonder she is so dumb

zeebo

Quote from: chefist on November 12, 2016, 08:40:27 PM
Here is a good read summarizing the election...

http://www.hoover.org/research/why-trump-won

Good link chef, a scathing and insightful assessment.

pate

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 01:34:53 AM
... nothing is said about it in the rules,..perhaps you should include that in the rules ...

Somebody should do something about that, maybe make a new rule/law dealing with that specific instance.  I long for the day when the BellGab Rules/TOS rival Federal Law in breadth, scope and length.  Only then will I feel that free speech is as protected online at BellGab as zealously as it is guarded in the country of my birf;  'Murica!

the_Stranger

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2016, 02:44:27 AM
Did Hoagland loan you the program he uses for his moon pictures?
I've got MS-Paint if you want to borrow the file.

theONE

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2016, 03:05:22 AM
Somebody should do something about that, maybe make a new rule/law dealing with that specific instance.  I long for the day when the BellGab Rules/TOS rival Federal Law in breadth, scope and length.  Only then will I feel that free speech is as protected online at BellGab as zealously as it is guarded in the country of my birf;  'Murica!

there are rules on BG that only elite here knows, I never heard of that rule before, how was I supposed to know that ...how ??

pate

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 13, 2016, 03:08:13 AM
Did Hoagland loan you the program he uses for his moon pictures?
I've got MS-Paint if you want to borrow the file.

I could do better, and perhaps will.  I am waiting on some tomato sauce to finish rendering down, so I have time on my hands...

(insert link to Styx: Too Much Time On My Hands vidya hear: https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on November 13, 2016, 03:15:41 AM
I could do better, and perhaps will.  I am waiting on some tomato sauce to finish rendering down, so I have time on my hands...

(insert link to Styx: Too Much Time On My Hands vidya hear: https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=5XcKBmdfpWs)

ug, don't overcook tomato sauce. Historically it was only cooked for long periods when the meat in it wasn't fresh. It's best if lightly cooked. Use a thickener if you must.

Also, rendering means getting the fat out of meat.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 13, 2016, 03:20:29 AM

ug, don't overcook tomato sauce. Historically it was only cooked for long periods when the meat in it wasn't fresh. It's best if lightly cooked. Use a thickener if you must.

I won't.  No meat in it, I am cooking down the late bumper crop of tomatoes (30+!) that I picked last weekend into basic pureed tomato sauce.  Then can it all with little Sodium Benzoate a neighbor gave me a few weeks ago... I intend to post a photo-essay about it in another thread at some point.

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 03:15:05 AM
there are rules on BG that only elite here knows, I never heard of that rule before, how was I supposed to know that ...how ??

It is rumored that you get a special PM from The Man Behind the Curtain that has the elite Rules of Behaviour (ROB) when you get inducted/gifted with TurboMode.

I saw a YouTube vidya about it once, but it has since been scrubbed for violating the arcane and inscrutable YT-TOS.  Weird huh?

Is Trump still President, BTW?