• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 12, 2016, 10:27:50 PM
There's a dynamic duo of fail.

What happens when you kick all the alphas out of your party...

" Take your underwears off. Sit on my apple."

Since Nowhere answered my earlier question quite inelegantly and superficially, I have another.

Forget all the Trump stuff, the rioters, popular votes and electoral college votes...  Why would anyone support the elite, the globalists, the candidate that took money from Wall St, Big Banks, lobbyists, the rich, foreign governments like Saudi Arabia and Qatar? 

Because some of our Founding Fathers owned slaves?  Because Trump wants to send cartel members, gang members, and other violent criminals back to Mexico and Central America?  Because we're going to start controlling our border like every other country?  Because ISIS and other terror groups are infiltrating refugee groups, causing then mayhem in other countries that have taken them in, and we don't think that's a good idea here?  Because the police have shot black thugs violently resisting arrest?

Because which bathrooms the transgendered community may use is an issue in North Carolina?  Because Big Media is telling you any attempt to thwart voter fraud is somehow 'racist'?  Because Trump is against the TPP, same as Sanders and Warren? 

What kind of weak minded person swallows the narrative created by Big Media on all this - how it's all racist, how no intelligent person could support it, how the true plan is to deport all 'brown' people - when it's either demonstrably false, unimportant in comparison to real problems, or Mrs Clinton would be no different if not worse.

What is it about bigger government always being better, to the point you support the elites and globalists against the rest of us?  And with all that bile and distain?  Where does this all come from and why?  It's not as if Hilary is someone you like and support for her own sake.  Seriously, I'd like to know.

zeebo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 12, 2016, 10:27:50 PM
There's a dynamic duo of fail.....

Bernie seems to be holding it together, but Liz seems real triggered lately

zeebo

Quote from: chefist on November 12, 2016, 10:28:59 PM
" Take your underwears off. Sit on my apple."

hahaha I'm still laughing about that bit

Dave Chappelle trying to save liberals from themselves on SNL. Bless that man.

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 01:11:29 PM
His tastes in decoration do leave something to be desired. I can just see him saying "Make it look like the fucking Vatican".

You know SFA -as much as I like reading your posts but this is the most primitive statement you ever made.
Say it that this decor is not your style, but "something to be desired"
and remember that this is style that was very "on" some time ago...
definitely not for everyone but if you were rich and ruling class in the past that was the style to have.

Same I guess if people would say SFA your writing style leaves something to be desired, but for others your writing
might be best style they ever read.

I think you posted very silly opinion...not very well composed from the choice of words and perception...

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 12, 2016, 01:49:50 PM

Hmmm, and he was a man of the people too...

look at the palaces and castles in your country , hehehe
hypocrite ,LOL

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:39:47 PM
You know SFA -as much as I like reading your posts but this is the most primitive statement you ever made.
Say it that this decor is not your style, but "something to be desired"
and remember that this is style that was very "on" some time ago...
definitely not for everyone but if you were rich and ruling class in the past that was the style to have.

Same I guess if people would say SFA your writing style leaves something to be desired, but for others your writing
might be best style they ever read.

I think you posted very silly opinion...not very well composed from the choice of words and perception...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was popular in 1715. Trump tower was built in 1980. Quit with the political correctness, those days have ended. His tastes are gaudy. I like the guy, I voted for him, but his apartment looks like a wedding cake. Barf.

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:44:03 PM
look at the palaces and castles in your country , hehehe
hypocrite ,LOL

I know this is wrong but I was sort of hoping to hear you had been stampeded by a herd of your own yaks. 

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 12, 2016, 11:46:55 PM
Quit with the political correctness, those days have ended. His tastes are gaudy. I like the guy, I voted for him, but his apartment looks like a wedding cake. Barf.

hahaha, you just jealous SFA -You wish you had barn like that for your two /evil/ goats
Maybe Donald was a monarch in his past life {quite possible}

And maybe you were just a goat herder who wrote poems on goat skin for Donald's theMonarch daughter , LOL :P

theONE

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 12, 2016, 11:49:51 PM
I know this is wrong but I was sort of hoping to hear you had been stampeded by a herd of your own yaks.

your hopes are that of an evil man.
but that's OK -enjoy your evil fantasies,.. you should hook up with (Redacted) the evil witch Heather Wade

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on November 12, 2016, 07:03:39 PM
The exact Neo-McCarthyism that is causing violence in the streets right now...there are no brown shirts beating and killing Jews or anyone else, there is no crystal nacht, "Art of the Deal" is not "Mein Kampf"...the only violence is coming from your side...
Comparing the two does a disservice to Hitler.  One book was written by a passionate individual.  He wrote sections from prison smuggling them out when he was imprisoned for treason.  Say what you want- it was written from a place of passion about his life, his political views, and his thoughts on the future of Germany.

The other was ghost written to make a man look like a financial genius with little to no passion.

One was given as a present from the state as a wedding gift... The other?  Well, we will see in a few years if the ministry for truth gifts it for such occasions...  :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:53:57 PM
hahaha, you just jealous SFA -You wish you had barn like that for your two /evil/ goats
Maybe Donald was a monarch in his past life {quite possible}

And maybe you were just a goat herder who wrote poems on goat skin for Donald's theMonarch daughter , LOL :P

If past lives exist I was probably the peasant that disposed of the King of France's goat skin condoms or something. But I do actually have a beef with regressive decoration and art. Innovate, do not imitate. The western world should move forward, not look back in all things.

theONE

are there any good links to watch "fun" on the streets tonight in the USA

mikuthing01

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 12:01:19 AM
are there any good links to watch "fun" on the streets tonight in the USA

I been kinda watching this one but it's dull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhGMgELajw

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 13, 2016, 12:01:08 AM
If past lives exist I was probably the peasant that disposed of the King of France's goat skin condoms or something. But I do actually have a beef with regressive decoration and art. Innovate, do not imitate. The western world should move forward, not look back in all things.

hahaha, ...that's funny.
But as you know this is always like that in every generation ,there is a movement forward into cold modernism and nostalgic
look into the warm past.
I personally also don't dig that over lush style, ...but Art'deco triggers my fancy.

Nooo, looking back and ingesting wisdom of past sages is very beneficial, sci-fi has is place but it has no 'soul' per say,
we need also things from the past that have 'soul' warmth in them.

Communism was thinking that past is all bad...they were considering themselves as type of sci-fi of political vision...

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 13, 2016, 12:02:28 AM
I been kinda watching this one but it's dull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhGMgELajw

Thanks miku, yes I'm with you ...no action, no bodies in the gutters :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 02, 2016, 10:01:58 AM
Don`t bet on it. Trump has VERY high negatives. Off the chart high. I, and many millions of republicans like me, will never vote for Trump under any circumstances. And just wait until the Obama machine get`s a bite into his racist ass.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 31, 2016, 06:15:25 PM
This is a great example of why Trump will lose the election.

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 09, 2016, 10:32:06 PM
I know Trump will lose on election day, but hopefully it will be an embarrassing blow-out.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 04, 2016, 10:16:20 PM
Kellyann Conway knows Trump will lose and that Mike Pence is a past and future meal ticket. I think she and Mike talked about stuff and so he did what he did. He probably would have done the same even if they didn't talk.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 25, 2016, 09:21:35 PM
Wow, compared to the RNC this crowd mirrors the populace.  Precisely why Trump will lose.

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 21, 2015, 10:21:09 PM
If anybody knows how to make money by running for President, it's Trump.  He's gonna lose, and he's gonna cash out and end up even richer somehow.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 10, 2015, 09:57:29 AM
As of today, I see things this way: Six weeks out of the 1st primary, Trump is supported by less than a third of Republicans, and may win the nomination with a plurality so long as the field is crowded, but it will take a national majority to beat Clinton Inc.  Ain't gonna happen short of a calamity.   If he wins the nomination more domestic Islamist attacks are just about the only thing that could push a majority to Trump.  If it looks like he's going to win the nomination, I think we'll to see the GOP goad Trump into bolting the Party and running as an independent, because with him at the top of the ticket they know they'll not just lose the WH bid, but their control of Congress will be in serious jeopardy.  All he'd need to do is get on the ticket in a few swing states and it's game over for a Repub in the WH.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 01, 2016, 09:13:19 PM

MY AVERAGE      Dem 307       Repub 216 (NC-15 undecided ) [Dems gain Nevada-6 this week)

Quote from: TinCupChalice on October 11, 2016, 12:24:47 AM
Trump is going to go the way of Sarah Palin, when this is over--he's made himself into a punchline and undercut his accomplishments.  I feel sorry for his kids. 

Trump's out of his depth, Hillary's a career politician.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on June 18, 2015, 11:06:37 PM

Republican primary voters should at least give this guy a hearing and he deserves, far more than the likes of non serious candidates like Carly Fiorina, Donald Trump, Chris Christie, Bobby Jindal or even Ben Carson to be in the debates.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 02, 2015, 11:27:44 PM
Trump is this cycle's Howard Dean.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 23, 2016, 05:13:19 AM
Trump isn't smart enough to engineer a campaign that takes advantage of the media to this extent for this long, unless they've willfully gone along with it.

This is fun.  I could do it all day.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:16:50 AM
You missed my dozen posts (including at the very start of election day) where I outright said (or at least insinuated) that Trump only had old white men as supporters and as such could not win.

I will now admit that while his rallies WERE very homogeneous, that it did not translate to a lack of votes or support from other groups.

***Just thought that I would save you the trouble of digging up my post history.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 12:16:50 AM

hahaha,...you are cruel :P
at least post a jar with vaseline to ease their hurt ,LOL

Jackstar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 23, 2016, 05:13:19 AM
Drumpf isn't smart enough to engineer a campaign that takes advantage of the media to this extent for this long, unless they've willfully gone along with it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 12:20:59 AM
You missed my dozen posts (including at the very start of election day) where I outright said (or at least insinuated) that Trump only had old white men as supporters and as such could not win.

I will now admit that while his rallies WERE very homogeneous, that it did not translate to a lack of votes or support from other groups.

***Just thought that I would save you the trouble of digging up my post history.

heh heh, well, like i said, i could do it all day.  what i found represents probably less than a percent of what's out there.

Jackstar

I heard today on some whackjob podcast that there's some kind of "vibration signal" embedded in the MSM broadcasts that somehow prevents susceptible viewers from noticing the bullshit they're being fed.

As a theory, I see holes in this, but as a metaphor it's spot-on. How the fuck anyone did not see President Drumpf coming is beyond my comprehension. I warned ye. I warned all of ye.

MV/Liberace!

http://ufoship.com/archive/mvdrt_20150817.mp3

August 17, 2015.  You can listen to the whole thing, or fast forward to 38:05.

Vandeven Enterprises®

Quote from: Jackstar on November 13, 2016, 12:28:10 AM
I heard today on some whackjob podcast that there's some kind of "vibration signal" embedded in the MSM broadcasts that somehow prevents susceptible viewers from noticing the bullshit they're being fed.

As a theory, I see holes in this, but as a metaphor it's spot-on. How the fuck anyone did not see President Drumpf coming is beyond my comprehension. I warned ye. I warned all of ye.
That only applies to the hardcore libs that have a vibrator stuck up their ass all day!