• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Meanwhile, this shows up as a BellGab banner.

Fuck you, New York Slime.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 13, 2016, 09:46:38 AM
LoL   Frickin' Farage!   ;D

Farage isn't fit to look at that bust of Churchill. Let alone polish it.

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:53:12 AM
i read an article today pointing out that the republican party is one state legislature away from being able to push through constitutional amendments unopposed.

Article V

http://www.conventionofstates.com/

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2016, 09:39:15 AM
My friends down here in CBP Tucson sector are all excited and motivated to serve, as they call them, their "customers".
Turn 'em lose and let them do their job.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2016, 10:12:01 AM
Turn 'em lose and let them do their job.

Didn't Patton say ...."Kick them in the ass and grab them by the pussy" ?  :D

So Ryan says no deportation for illegals. Isnt that sole issue why Republicans are soon to control all 3 branches of the government. I mean why the hell does he think Republicans won, it isn't for their tax platform its immigration.

Ryan is a pussy http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 12, 2016, 09:31:55 PM
https://twitter.com/thereal_beck/status/797597876817952768

President-Elect Donald J. Trump is literally the liberal Pied Piper, leading the liberal rats away from political relevancy, leading the liberals to their own destruction.

This is glorious to watch the liberals implode and set their philosophies back so far.

ItsOver

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 13, 2016, 10:14:10 AM
Didn't Patton say ...."Kick them in the ass and grab them by the pussy" ?  :D
That picture does resemble the Trumpster. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2016, 10:17:25 AM
So Ryan says no deportation for illegals. Isnt that sole issue why Republicans are soon to control all 3 branches of the government. I mean why the hell does he think Republicans won, it isn't for their tax platform its immigration.

Ryan is a pussy http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html
Ryan's going to have to continually be grabbed by the balls pussy and shown the way.  Maybe out the door.

***edited

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2016, 04:34:26 AM
Fair enough... I think I'm on edge with the looming Trump presidency.  Iv'e been triggered and nobody has let me cancel work, have a "cry in" or make play dough animals... Not only that, but there are not even any riots near me to take part in to release stress.  I fear that all of this pent up butt-hurt is coming through in my posts.  :-[
I tuned into a "new country" station a few weeks ago... "real" country is dead.  Long live pop (I did not even recognize it as country music anymore.)

That's why we keep slapping you around with the oversized Hillary dildo. It's good for you. No take yer medicine!  >:( :P

chefist

So many great memories from this election...

Yorkshire pud

Shhhh. Don't mention it, and neither will they.
;D

The weak ineffective Republican Establishment in Washington DC needs to be removed.  The entire House 'leadership', and the entire Senate 'leadership. 

Start doing what the people have demanded, or get out of the way.

Specifically:

Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House
Kevin McCarthy, House Majority Leader
Steve Scalise, House Majority Whip

Bitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader
John Cornyn, Senate Majority Whip

And all their buddies and cronies.

The House and Senate have leadership elections coming up, and these people need to understand they've been repudiated and they need to stand down.

The country gave them the House in 2010, and they did not use their Constitutional power to confront Obama and deny him the parts of his agenda we did not want.  The country then gave them the Senate in 2014, and again they did not use their Constitutional power to confront Obama and deny him the parts of his agenda we did not want.

They had their chance, they need to now get out of the way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2016, 10:30:57 AM
Paul Ryan "What, me worry?"

Trump pouts like he's been told to wash the dishes.

ItsOver

“The gravy train is about to have its wheels blown off and its engine completely ripped from its bearings because there is just no reason to keep this consultant-lobbyist axis at such a level where people feel like their interests are not being served,”

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/conway-trump-will-end/2016/11/13/id/758623/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 13, 2016, 10:10:19 AM
Farage isn't fit to look at that bust of Churchill. Let alone polish it.

You're not fit to fluff the queen's balls but she still lets you do it. Don't be so judgemental!  ::) :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 10:40:16 AM
You're not fit to fluff the queen's balls but she still lets you do it. Don't be so judgemental!  ::) :D

Hush child. But stay indoors as usual, because leaving the basement with that much meth in you is bound to cause problems.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 13, 2016, 10:42:36 AM
Hush child. But stay indoors as usual, because leaving the basement with that much meth in you is bound to cause problems.

Too late! I'm out doors now. ;)

Hey, I thought you were going to come find me and beat me up. What happened?! Did the queen need extra fluffling?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 10:44:13 AM
Too late! I'm out doors now. ;)

Hey, I thought you were going to come find me and beat me up. What happened?! Did the queen need extra fluffling?  ???

He he...I know you thought that. America is a big place. Where is your nearest airport?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 13, 2016, 10:47:45 AM

He he...I know you thought that. America is a big place. Where is your nearest airport?

You'll probably meet me when we decide to finally invade your country in an attempt to abolish, once and for all, monarchy throughout the world. Once the likes of your evil is purged from the world the rest of us will all get along just fine.  :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2016, 10:50:56 AM
You'll probably meet me when we decide to finally invade your country in an attempt to abolish, once and for all, monarchy throughout the world. Once the likes of your evil is purged from the world the rest of us will all get along just fine.  :)

And then make them brush their teeth?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 13, 2016, 10:51:42 AM

I hope she gets the medical attention she needs at her maximum security cellblock

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 13, 2016, 10:51:42 AM

LOL.  "Our beloved Dear Leader helps two comrades up the stairs, ever upward in our gallant battle for the people!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2016, 11:25:05 AM
LOL.  "Our beloved Dear Leader helps two comrades up the stairs, ever upward in our gallant battle for the people!"

When we go low, they go high. ;)

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2016, 08:36:14 AM
BellGab.  Better than Play-Doh.

But similarly if you try too hard to shape it, it squishes through your fingers.