• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Asuka Langley

I cant wait to go back to simpler times and forget the government even exists.

>DFW your sultry sweaty farm girl waifu tends to the garden when you go out to kill an animal to eat with your antique AR15 handed down to your by your great grandfather and all is right with the world.

Thanks for ending America Joe i dont want to be controlled by the jews anymore i just wanted my freedom back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 16, 2020, 05:23:21 PM

>DFW your sultry sweaty farm girl waifu tends to the garden when you go out to kill an animal to eat with your antique AR15 handed down to your by your great grandfather and all is right with the world.

Thanks for ending America Joe i dont want to be controlled by the jews anymore i just wanted my freedom back.

It’s hilarious that you think that’s what you’ll be getting with Xiden. ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2020, 05:25:15 PM
It’s hilarious that you think that’s what you’ll be getting with Xiden. ;D

stop ruining my fun i dont want to think about civil war right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk

albrecht

"They" popped this up in my FIrefox browser the other day.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/21534416/free-state-project-new-hampshire-libertarians-matthew-hongoltz-hetling

While I actually sort of agree with the premise- purity of most things is usually illusionary but why people should strive-  but I laughed at they claimed bears were the big problem. Also they do mention the 'mix' of people involved, out of town folks moving there, etc but then go back to bears. Unless they were using 'bears' as a metaphor,  sort of weak.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 16, 2020, 05:36:20 PM
Now that is a proper loaf of bread!
You will eat but not be satisfied.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 16, 2020, 05:36:20 PM
Now that is a proper loaf of bread!
It certainly is a big one.

Asuka Langley

Enjoy the $600 stimulus check for being locked up for the past 9 months. And dont worry about going back to work your job is in China now now anyways. Don't spend it all in one place, goy.

https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/1339371481718005764

DanTSX

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on December 17, 2020, 11:36:23 AM
Houston we DO have a problem!

[attachment=1,msg1448745]

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/12/16/we-have-a-fascism-problem/

Only a federal election stolen by communist China. Nothing that would worry you.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 17, 2020, 02:55:32 PM
Not my first dog!

Aren't those dog associated with racism, Joo death camps, and police attacks on innocent blacks and hippies? He needs to have that dog put down and do it live on air while apologizing for institutional racism in the canine family.
I await K_Dubb's review of his style. The loafer and no socks issues. The jeans plus sport-coat combo. In autumn. The wearing of shades in the photo but no masks or social distancing. Is that the same hedge that was used in the infamously awful Obama portrait?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: starramus on December 17, 2020, 11:36:23 AM
Houston we DO have a problem!

[attachment=1,msg1448745]

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/12/16/we-have-a-fascism-problem/

🎉Congratulations you just won a free helicopter ride🎉 🥳

Asuka Langley

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 17, 2020, 02:55:32 PM
Not my first dog!

Is that the dog Biden broke his leg trying to sniff under it's tail?

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 17, 2020, 03:45:05 PM
🎉Congratulations you just won a free helicopter ride🎉 🥳

ItsOver

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2020, 03:40:19 PM
I await K_Dubb's review of his style. The loafer and no socks issues. The jeans plus sport-coat combo. In autumn. The wearing of shades in the photo but no masks or social distancing. Is that the same hedge that was used in the infamously awful Obama portrait?

The no-sock look goes with tapered and cuffed (or rolled if jeans) pants.  These are far too wide.  Pant legs of that width are seen today on the very stylish, and an inch or two higher than usual exactly as you see here, but they are invariably worn with pure white socks.

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 16, 2020, 05:01:29 PM
Wheat fields it is.

SEIG HEIL!

What she and I would do in that wheat field, on that day, would echo an eternity.

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 17, 2020, 03:46:39 PM
Is that the dog Biden broke his leg trying to sniff under it's tail?
LOL

pate

Quote from: albrecht on December 15, 2020, 06:02:15 PM
1) No person is illegal 
2) No child is illegitimate
Learn it. Live it.

You forgot:

3) Women Are Human, NOT ROBOTS

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit""

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on December 19, 2020, 01:30:55 AM
3) Women Are Human, NOT ROBOTS

I'm not convinced of this.

DanTSX

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 16, 2020, 05:34:34 PM
stop ruining my fun i dont want to think about civil war right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk

Who the fuck pulls a bow like that? :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 19, 2020, 08:12:32 AM
The funny thing is if Joe had taken a sip, he'd have been President a lot sooner.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/joe-biden-visits-gravesites-of-his-first-wife-and-daughter-on-anniversary-of-tragic-crash/ar-BB1c3edv?ocid=edgsp&li=BBnbfcL
I can see an MSM article title for Trump.

disgraced-trump-makes-ghoulish-visit-to-gravesites-of-capitalist-pig-father-and-whore-mother.

aldousburbank

I think people who claim to support Biden are just fucking with people. Nobody could be that stupid. I mean c’mon man!

DanTSX

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2020, 10:53:21 PM
I think people who claim to support Biden are just fucking with people. Nobody could be that stupid. I mean c’mon man!

8)

NowhereInTime

Hold my beer...

Dr. MD MD

Sorry, I think I’m going to need a Corn Pop analogy to understand this. ???