• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on January 20, 2021, 07:05:51 PM
DrStrawmanStrawman, you are the only one saying "Conservative = White Supremacist."

Yet again more of your unhinged fantasies. What else can you expect from a strawman?

Your "reading between the lines" says more about you than what was written.

#FactsDon'tCareAboutYourFeelings
#IMAX-3D-LevelsOfProjection
#ButtHurt
#Triggered
#Sad

No so! The Dems, their propaganda arm (the MSM) and Joe Biden himself are drawing this conclusion. It’s been going for years and he even mentioned it in his address today. Have you been alseep or are just really, really, REALLY stupid? I’m guessing the latter.

Dr. MD MD

Catsmile, do we have to wait until the honeymoon period is over before we can start “pushing back on them?” What’s the etiquette? ???

Stellar

shame on all of you on this wonderful concert Biden evening of Unity

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 20, 2021, 08:43:54 PM

That does sound pretty shameful, especially given that he wasn’t even legitimately elected.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2021, 07:56:15 PM
Catsmile, do we have to wait until the honeymoon period is over before we can start “pushing back on them?” What’s the etiquette? ???

I can't speak for anybody else, but I'm giving it a couple weeks. It wouldn't be sporting, otherwise.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on January 20, 2021, 08:43:54 PM

heh heh

Stellar

Join the Cancel Foxs News Movement

Stellar

Join the Cancel the Fox News Network

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 20, 2021, 11:14:53 PM
You lameo losers can kick rocks 🤡🤡🤡

I love the leader! The leader is good!! The leader is VERY good!!!

Dr. MD MD

Guys, can we just all agree for the sake of unity that anyone dissenting from or in any way being critical of Joe Biden, his policies or his administration is a domestic terrorist?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 02:01:49 AM
Guys, can we just all agree for the sake of unity that anyone dissenting from or in any way being critical of Joe Biden, his policies or his administration is a domestic terrorist?

I'm presently barred by Court orders to not pursue 100% unification, so... sadly, your proffered incentive pulls very little traction with me.

Also, it is not terrorism--by definition--if one does not actively strive to instill terror in the minds of the populace en masse. Simply laughing at people just for being a bunch of mewling, bleating, G-damned pussies is not "terrorism," it's "toxic masculinity," because when women laugh at cowardly men, they're really just fulfilling their evolutionary niche.

That being said, this Biden Presidency is the best fucking thing that has happened to me all year. I cannot possibly be more supportive. How long until he pardons Hunter? Do you know what this means? I'm gonna reclaim my reputation on the street! Yay!

Trusting the plan has never been more exciting, rewarding, and/or fulfilling on the soul level. How hard would it have been to pardon Assange? Pretty fucking hard, I guess. Pfftt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2021, 04:15:59 AM
I'm presently barred by Court orders to not pursue 100% unification, so... sadly, your proffered incentive pulls very little traction with me.

Also, it is not terrorism--by definition--if one does not actively strive to instill terror in the minds of the populace en masse. Simply laughing at people just for being a bunch of mewling, bleating, G-damned pussies is not "terrorism," it's "toxic masculinity," because when women laugh at cowardly men, they're really just fulfilling their evolutionary niche.

That being said, this Biden Presidency is the best fucking thing that has happened to me all year. I cannot possibly be more supportive. How long until he pardons Hunter? Do you know what this means? I'm gonna reclaim my reputation on the street! Yay!

Trusting the plan has never been more exciting, rewarding, and/or fulfilling on the soul level. How hard would it have been to pardon Assange? Pretty fucking hard, I guess. Pfftt.

The bar could not be set any lower.

whoozit

Quote from: Stellar on January 20, 2021, 11:06:06 PM
Join the Cancel Foxs News Movement
I don’t watch Fox News, but this Censorship to prevent Censorship thing is delightfully ironic.  It is amazing how one side only sees the bad in the other.  I wish both sides would view everything with such a critical eye.  Perhaps then everyone will realize how we are being played.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 02:01:49 AM

Amen. Anyone who seeks to take office from our Democrat saviors absolutely is a terrorist. Voting is terrorgasms. Elections are insurrerections. Anyone having any other opinion is a stain on democracy.

whoozit

Why is there even a discussion about this?  The news told me, so it’s true!

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on January 21, 2021, 08:59:59 AM
Why is there even a discussion about this?

We're forming a foundational language by staking claim to certain proving ground areas of an intellectual nature. Oh, wait, you're being ironic. Whoops, my bad.

The news told me, so it’s true!

Hey, did you ever notice...

1) the word "news" contains the same letters as the compass rose, that is... North, East, West, South. Probably not a coincidence, huh?

2) Jews. See above, re: "huh?"

3) Did you know that there are some tribes of Jews that are discriminatory against other tribes of Jews? Possibly not--it doesn't make the papers much. Who cares, right?

4) Remember when everyone but Joe dropped out, like on the same day? Trump probably knew he was going to leave them holding the bag even then... and Joe probably thought it was because he was obviously the best hope They had.

5) I voted for Biden twice and Trump zero times--and that's how easy it is to mislead AI. Ones, zeros, middle fingers, gaping buttholes, CHECKMATE.

Enjoy the show.

Why is there even a discussion about this?

We will all be dead of another bioweapon release in 2.35 months, according to the latest statistical modelling, so--might as well blow out the doors while we wait. What else can we do? All is lost. All is forsaken. Without Orange Man, we have no hope left. Sob, bluh.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 08:27:33 AM
The bar could not be set any lower.

Go watch two limbo videos on YouTube and call yourself in the morning. I'm not sure you're cut out for this gig, honestly. Who was your mentor, Andrew Clay? Yawn.

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 21, 2021, 08:50:03 AM
Amen. Anyone who seeks to take office from our Democrat saviors absolutely is a terrorist. Voting is terrorgasms. Elections are insurrerections. Anyone having any other opinion is a stain on democracy.

It's a cute straw man, to be sure. Of course, despite the fact that we're more likely to die from right-wing domestic terrorism than from any foreign agent. But whatever, keep circle jerking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on January 21, 2021, 12:04:30 PM
It's a cute straw man, to be sure. Of course, despite the fact that we're more likely to die from right-wing domestic terrorism than from any foreign agent. But whatever, keep circle jerking.

Cute pic but why not list all the incidents of death from right-wing domestic terrorism instead?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:02:15 PM
He used to be funny. :(

Like the fringe far-right can discern what humor is.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2021, 12:06:46 PM
Cute pic but why not list all the incidents of death from right-wing domestic terrorism instead?

Retreat further into wacky conspiracies forever. As long as you don't kill anyone.

Far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States

Quote(A) the August 5, 2012, mass shooting at a Sikh gurdwara in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, in which a White supremacist shot and killed 6 members of the gurdwara;

(B) the April 13, 2014, mass shooting at a Jewish community center and a Jewish assisted living facility in Overland Park, Kansas, in which a neo-Nazi shot and killed 3 civilians, including a 14-year-old teenager;

(C) the June 8, 2014, ambush in Las Vegas, Nevada, in which 2 supporters of the far-right-wing “patriot” movement shot and killed 2 police officers and a civilian;

(D) the June 17, 2015, mass shooting at the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, in which a White supremacist shot and killed 9 members of the church;

(E) the November 27, 2015, mass shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, in which an anti-abortion extremist shot and killed a police officer and 2 civilians;

(F) the March 20, 2017, murder of an African-American man in New York City, allegedly committed by a White supremacist who reportedly traveled to New York “for the purpose of killing black men”;

(G) the May 26, 2017, attack in Portland, Oregon, in which a White supremacist allegedly murdered 2 men and injured a third after the men defended 2 young women whom the individual had targeted with anti-Muslim hate speech;

(H) the August 12, 2017, attack in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which a White supremacist killed one and injured nineteen after driving his car through a crowd of individuals protesting a neo-Nazi rally, and of which former Attorney General Jeff Sessions said, “It does meet the definition of domestic terrorism in our statute.”;

(I) the July 2018 murder of an African-American woman from Kansas City, Missouri, allegedly committed by a White supremacist who reportedly bragged about being a member of the Ku Klux Klan;

(J) the October 24, 2018, shooting in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, in which a White man allegedly murdered 2 African Americans at a grocery store after first attempting to enter a church with a predominantly African-American congregation during a service; and

(K) the October 27, 2018, mass shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in which a White nationalist allegedly shot and killed 11 members of the congregation.

Gd5150

I see analkid is still here. He must be telling everyone what great things the Xiden platform is going to do for the American people.

Poor hate filled tool. Can’t even come up with decent screenie.

I can’t tell you how much glee it gives me each time I see the lemmings names pop up next to “you are ignoring this user”.

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 21, 2021, 12:16:35 PM
I see analkid is still here. He must be telling everyone what great things the Xiden platform is going to do for the American people.

Poor hate filled tool. Can’t even come up with decent screenie.

I can’t tell you how much glee it gives me each time I see the lemmings names pop up next to “you are ignoring this user”.

This while ignoring Trump and Ivanka's extensive financial ties to the Chinese government. Zero credibility.