• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150806 - Michael Rugg, Bigfoot Museum - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 06, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

SciFiAuthor

K, the first trucker call in couldn't have been more classic.

That man just achieved a life's dream by doing his Chewie impression for Art Bell.  ;D

Jackstar

Everett, Washington: likely caller's girlfriend is a Bigfoot.

Claudius

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 06, 2015, 11:50:38 PM
Whitley was a novelist before he was a paranormal writer/commentator. Actually a moderately successful novelist. What he did was realized that money could be made from making shocking claims and went with it. I don't even think it's a traumatic sexual experience at the heart, he just knows that by saying shocking things you can sell copy. He's a writer that understands how to create a narrative, so that's what he does. He just blurs the line between fiction and reality.
Yeah that is probably the most likely scenario, which is sad when you think about it. 

MABUSE

Quote from: zeebo on August 06, 2015, 11:43:37 PM
Maybe they're vacationing?

There was a caller years ago who proposed to Art that Chupas and Squatches etc. were probably alien pets which escaped from the saucer while the owners were out exploring or probling or whatever.  He seemed irritated that Art was unconvinced by his theory.
Personally I think they come here on a dare, it is there version of the spooky old decrepit house.
**M**
PS: Oh bugger it!  Its been a while since I posted a pic, sorry for the duplication!

"Our callers are the most intellectual"

*Worst caller ever calls in*

Claudius

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 06, 2015, 11:52:46 PM
Lot lizards gargle while the trucker drivers.
Good thing I'm not on the highway in Texas.... I'm sure that guy is really paying attention to the road.

MABUSE

Quote from: Xitheron on August 06, 2015, 11:52:37 PM
Is Snoory a bellgab term?
It is also a Glaxo trademark name for the first combination sleep-aid and constipation suppository.
**M**

Dixon Bawls

Wow. That was a good no-call! Tears are streaming down my face!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Claudius on August 06, 2015, 11:53:00 PM
Yeah that is probably the most likely scenario, which is sad when you think about it.

Sad? That's my nuclear option if my books stop selling. Hello books and interviews about getting anal probed by Bigfoot. Cha-ching!

Claudius

Geez-o-pete! Was this guy listening to his smartphone, radio, and shortwave at the same time? Lost in delay.

Quote from: Claudius on August 06, 2015, 11:53:47 PM
Good thing I'm not on the highway in Texas.... I'm sure that guy is really paying attention to the road.
LOL.

As for the other caller: Listens to Art Bell for decades, leaves radio on when Art answers. *Shakes head and sternly disapproves.

sydtron

Quote from: MABUSE on August 06, 2015, 11:53:03 PM
There was a caller years ago who proposed to Art that Chupas and Squatches etc. were probably alien pets which escaped from the saucer while the owners were out exploring or probling or whatever.  He seemed irritated that Art was unconvinced by his theory.
Personally I think they come here on a dare, it is there version of the spooky old decrepit house.
**M**

THIS!

Bellathor

It's amazing that there are people out there who can't grasp that radio and TV programs are delayed.  Sheesh, what an idiot.