• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150806 - Michael Rugg, Bigfoot Museum - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 06, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 06, 2015, 11:50:38 PM
What he did was realized that

tsk tsk. I would have thought you of all people would know gooder.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 06, 2015, 11:54:59 PM
Not certain but I think it was around before Bellgab.
Older than Bellgab. His mother and teachers used to call him that.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 06, 2015, 11:36:12 PM
Medved guest hosting for Rush was the first talk radio I ever heard. I still remember where I was. I think he is a squid now, but it led me to Art. There are some pretty freaky Bigfoot stories for sure. That old horror flick with George Kennedy used to freak me out.

I like it when he discusses stuff outside of politics.  A book, movies, Gettysburg ghosts, and other stuff.  He's way too much of a neocon when it comes to politics.  He is always having a three-way with Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

ART's reaction to last dropped caller with delay.....

coaster

Whitley was also Victor. I know Art says otherwise, but he has to keep the ruse up.

pate

Drones with infrared cameras should do the trick.  Might have to sort the elk and deer etc from Sasquatch...

popple

*ZZZZzzzZZzzzz* "Huh whu? whushdatuh hayturrrr? ...back to work..." *ZZzZZzZzz*

Claudius

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 06, 2015, 11:54:47 PM
Sad? That's my nuclear option if my books stop selling. Hello books and interviews about getting anal probed by Bigfoot. Cha-ching!
Nah I'm going to go unique. Aqua-Humans who live in domes beneath the seas kidnapped me and forced me to how them "what love is"

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: Claudius on August 06, 2015, 11:55:20 PM
Geez-o-pete! Was this guy listening to his smartphone, radio, and shortwave at the same time? Lost in delay.

"Yeah, let me try this with three conversations going on..."

WTF?!!

starrmtn001

Quote from: MABUSE on August 06, 2015, 11:54:18 PM
It is also a Glaxo trademark name for the first combination sleep-aid and constipation suppository.
**M**
Mabuse!  Hey buddy, welcome! ;D

Xitheron

What's funny is the guy heard his debacle (a couple times apparently) a minute later..  He probably thought he was in a time warp

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 06, 2015, 11:52:33 PM
K, the first trucker call in couldn't have been more classic.
I was playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 when I called the first time. Technically, I was the first.  8)

Claudius

Quote from: coaster on August 06, 2015, 11:56:24 PM
Whitley was also Victor. I know Art says otherwise, but he has to keep the ruse up.
Yeah he is a part of a lot of these caller hoaxes. The area 51 caller, and the loss of signal was just Art accidentally pulling a cord with his foot. I remember reading that he admitted that once.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Claudius on August 06, 2015, 11:56:46 PM
Nah I'm going to go unique. Aqua-Humans who live in domes beneath the seas kidnapped me and forced me to how them "what love is"

You sir have a future on the paranormal radio show circuit.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 06, 2015, 11:50:38 PM
Whitley was a novelist before he was a paranormal writer/commentator. Actually a moderately successful novelist. What he did was realized that money could be made from making shocking claims and went with it. I don't even think it's a traumatic sexual experience at the heart, he just knows that by saying shocking things you can sell copy. He's a writer that understands how to create a narrative, so that's what he does. He just blurs the line between fiction and reality.

that may be all true ... but what about the chip in his ear that moved when the foot doctor tried to remove it... that's got to be true.
Both Whitley and both the doctor wouldnt lie... Our whole justice system would collapse if people could get away with that...perjury thingie

Er, Amazonian tribes aren't feral humans.

???

Don't know what Native Americans had to do with Neanderthals or Bigfoot, either.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 06, 2015, 11:56:18 PM
I like it when he discusses stuff outside of politics.  A book, movies, Gettysburg ghosts, and other stuff.  He's way too much of a neocon when it comes to politics.  He is always having a three-way with Lindsey Graham and John McCain.
Lindsey and McCain are dog vomit. He was a decent movie critic, I prefer him doing that!

I like Whitley.  I have no doubts about his UFO abduction experiences.  Its his interpretation of the events that give me problems.

sydtron

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2015, 11:57:30 PM
Mabuse!  Hey buddy, welcome! ;D
Starrmtn.... your kitty looks like my kitties.   Just got a big ol tomcat. He is a bastard! But I love him. :)

Claudius

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 06, 2015, 11:58:26 PM
You sir have a future on the paranormal radio show circuit.
I could fill entire shows with BS. The Dutch are secretly experimenting with forcefield tech which will keep water out of their country. Iran is tunneling under Iraq in order to sabotage their oil reserves.... Shall I go on?

coaster

Quote from: Claudius on August 06, 2015, 11:58:10 PM
Yeah he is a part of a lot of these caller hoaxes. The area 51 caller, and the loss of signal was just Art accidentally pulling a cord with his foot. I remember reading that he admitted that once.
Whitley was trying too hard. He even mispronounced the name whitley to fool people. A while back I took the audio of the victor call and fixed the audio. Same voice same person. Its on youtube.

pate

Is anyone going to address the possibility that Sasquatch is the puaepal stage of the pre-reptilian or whichever and hence;  UFO pick up ability?

Amateurs...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2015, 11:58:33 PM
that may be all true ... but what about the chip in his ear that moved when the foot doctor tried to remove it... that's got to be true.
Both Whitley and both the doctor wouldnt lie... Our whole justice system would collapse if people could get away with that...perjury thingie

Not just the justice system, but also the political system!

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 06, 2015, 11:56:23 PM
ART's reaction to last dropped caller with delay.....

;D John Candy is a man I find I miss more and more as I get older. He was hysterical when I was a kid but he just gets funnier as I get older. Uncle Buck may be one of the funniest movies of all time.

Claudius

Quote from: coaster on August 07, 2015, 12:01:06 AM
Whitley was trying too hard. He even mispronounced the name whitley to fool people. A while back I took the audio of the victor call and fixed the audio. Same voice same person. Its on youtube.
I've listened to that, the voices and patterns of speech were suspiciously similar.

Armie Hammer calling in. He sounds rough after his last blockbuster. He should drink even more if he wants to see him.