• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
As a toddler, before he could read, he saw a sign - he 'remembered' the symbols (letters) he saw, and now knows what the sign said?  Right.

His parents thought it was so very strange that their baby kept staring at something?  Please.

Oh, a book, right - is it too cheap to say this is horseshit?

Ian continues his descent as Shiller, Jr. - time for bed.

Smoky

Quote from: Sybil on June 21, 2009, 12:19:40 AM
I heard Jason was the bastard son of Mr. Ed.

I read that mr. ed was totally gay.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Sybil on June 21, 2009, 12:09:43 AM
I have PS Elements 6 and it's a pain in the ass.

That's becuase you have a MAC!!!  Hahahahahaha!

Sybil

Quote from: Smoky on June 21, 2009, 12:28:46 AM
I read that mr. ed was totally gay.
Oh that's true. He was just really drunk that night he banged that ugly mare, Jason's mom.

Smoky

Quote from: V for Vendetta on June 21, 2009, 12:25:39 AM
To be honest FG, I think most of the legal-beagle hype is just that - there is usually nothing to be afraid of... it's mostly like the Big Bad Wolf; where he threatens to huff and puff, and blow your house down. A letter from a lawyer gets most people scared.

I'm not a lawyer, but did take a few classes, and have won every case I've been involved in (not many!)...

but perhaps, most interestingly, was contacted by a Premiere Radio attorney representing Snoory and c2c last year. I, of course, have the transcripts of the emails, and have converted them to "pictures" for easy reading. Maybe I'll post them here someday. Let's just say that he blew hard, but only proved himself to be a blowhard. After my return letter back to him, he was never heard from again.

And specifically, because Snorry is a "public figure," it is EXTREMELY difficult to prove libel or slander. Remember how Larry Craig, the "bathroom senator" who was excoriated by late-night comedians - he would NEVER have prevailed in a court for being accused of, or insinuating he was homosexual.

With that said, I say: Hey Snoron! You're a horse's ass! Just a joke! Hey Snoron - you're a butt-pirate! Just a joke! Hey Snoron - I heard you got "knocked up" by Yankee third baseman Alex Rodriguez... just a joke! Hey Snoron - you SUCK as a radio host... NO JOKE!  

I've been sued a few times and the idea is to not be intimidated by lawyers and their threats. It's just a bunch of hot air. It's unfortunate they are able to threaten good hard working people who eventually give in because they don't want the grief. If it was a poker game you should call and then raise...then watch them fold.

Quote from: Sybil on June 21, 2009, 12:23:57 AM
OK...are we saying Jason is like a real man? One with a fetish? If so, LOL!!!! I thought this whole time Jason was a horse.

In my experience, anyone who thinks that they're an animal is a prroooobably a furry in bed.

For those unfamiliar with the term: "Furries" are people who dress up like animals (deers, wolves, whatever) during sex. It's very awkward because I actually know one or two since I used to work with an anime con. They tend to be bisexual, and the men are usually very effeminate. I'm not sure if I'm putting Jason in that category yet...but so far he's making it sound like it's possible.  :-\

HAL 9000

OK, Professor - we're waiting for you to make an appearance!

Boss Hogg

Didn't catch the show synopsis for tonight... do I understand correctly that Ian will be interviewing a horse's ass?

I've always wondered what it would be like for Ian Plummet to interview George Noory.  Might actually tune in for this one!

Sybil

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 21, 2009, 01:19:51 AM
I've always wondered what it would be like for Ian Plummet to interview George Noory.  Might actually tune in for this one!
Ya know what I always wondered? What it would be like to make out with you in Black Bart's Cave at Casa Bonita.

Boss Hogg

:) Don't forget about the Sopapias Sybil!

Oh and 630AM KHOW Denver, you guys should be ashamed for polluting the airwaves of Colorado with George Noory!

Sybil

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 21, 2009, 01:46:08 AM
:) Don't forget about the Sopapias!

Oh and 630AM KHOW Denver, you guys should be ashamed for polluting the airwaves of Colorado with George Noory!
More Sopapias!!!!

MV/Liberace!

how did smoky's desuckification score get that way?

Boss Hogg

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 21, 2009, 01:57:03 AM
how did smoky's desuckification score get that way?
My guess is George and Tommy had some free time this weekend to noorify Smoky's "desuckification" score.

Boss Hogg

Is "Jason The Horse" the same racing pony that George Noory lost a ton of money on back in the 90's? 

I thought George Noory had to send Jason to the glue factory just to keep the creditors off his back.

Sybil

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 21, 2009, 01:46:08 AM
:) Don't forget about the Sopapias Sybil!

Sybil

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 21, 2009, 02:14:04 AM
Is "Jason The Horse" the same racing pony that George Noory lost a ton of money on back in the 90's? 

I thought George Noory had to send Jason to the glue factory just to keep the creditors off his back.
Only part of Jason.

The back feet part.

The Professor

Quote from: Smoky on June 20, 2009, 02:43:13 PM
I wonder if it takes a certain type of person to recognize that noory is a fraud? ...like a bullshit detector or something.

Yes, they have to have a functioning brain stem...

Actually, I read that they have recently revised the criteria for declaring a person to be legally braindead: they place a radio playing Noory's show next to the person, and if they do not attempt to turn the radio off, the declaration is official.

The Professor

Quote from: Sybil on June 21, 2009, 02:49:51 AM
Hi Prof!

Hi Sybil, nice place you set up here...I hope Supernormal crosses over...

Sybil

Quote from: The Professor on June 21, 2009, 03:02:36 AM
Hi Sybil, nice place you set up here...I hope Supernormal crosses over...

Me too! I don't know how to find him.  I asked Nola to PM him at GLP but who knows if he'll get that message or not.

The Professor

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 20, 2009, 02:51:26 PM
For me, it was hearing Art - then drawing the comparison. Or, rather, the lack thereof.

One way to make the distinction is in terms of interview style:

Art--asks interesting questions.

Ian--asks challenging questions

Noory--asks retarded questions...drawn from the same stock 3x5 card deck that he uses for every show, derailing the interview, never any followup,...

The Professor

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 20, 2009, 06:21:15 PM
Man I am jealous of you. So jealous. Unlike restless leg syndrome, boob jealousy is real. I'm flat as a toaster (there's your Noory analogy of the day).

You and Noory have something in common then...he is as dumb as a toaster...

The Professor

Quote from: Sybil on June 20, 2009, 07:34:19 PM
Hi Pogo!!!! YAY!!! You made it! We need to get you avatared!

We'll know if Noory ever signs in here...he'll have an avatard....

The Professor

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 20, 2009, 07:35:38 PM
Liable?

George IS a classic sociopath. This is my learned OPINION but if you have ever studied sociopathy there will be no doubt in your mind either.

Yeah, I think they re-issued his Worker In The Light autobiography under the new title "Diary of a Sociopath"...

...Maybe George will be a guest on Ian's show soon to discuss it...

The Professor

Quote from: EvB on June 20, 2009, 07:48:00 PM
Oh crap -- PTSD?  Or am I typing faster than i think?

I think Gumby was offended mainly because you misspelled "libel"...

The Professor

Quote from: Smoky on June 20, 2009, 08:30:07 PM
umm......so implying noory is a sociopath will get you banned? that is beyond gay, yes i said gay.

I'm content limiting my comments to Noory being a moronic, shilling, hack. But he does indeed display sociopathic tendencies, such as his fascination with stories about mutilated and dead children, and using black magic as a date rape drug...

ooopps!!! hush my mouth!