• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

The Professor

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 22, 2009, 09:14:51 PM
Oh my god this thread is amazing. That bros. picture is too funny. Thank you Gumby. THANK YOU

Gumby has gone wild, his Noorytoons are hilarious!

pogo

"HAAAAAA!!!
No doubt.
So you want to load a smiley or a picture or avatar or...?"

Trying to load an avatar, reading tips'n tricks now, its gotta be there

Sybil

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 21, 2009, 08:32:56 PM
even being a MS user, i had to laugh at this.

01001000 01100101 01100101 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01000111 01101100 01100001 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00101100 00100000 01010000 01000011 00101110 00100000 01001100 01001111 01001100 00100001 00100001 00100001

South Park Mac vs. PC

The Professor

PS: I tried to post the above song over at the GLP thread as well, but...I'm banned, so cannot...if any of you can slip it over there, thanks, its a parable the mods there could learn from...

nirvanix

Thanks Phil.  ;)

Before anyone writes me off as an Art Bell hater - I'm not. I appreciate him immensely for starting the show and some of the great interviews he did. Now he should kick back and enjoy his family, stick to M. Kaku interviews, Ghost to Ghost, New Year Eve shows, and let stronger men  (and women - love LMH) deal with the heavy issues of this world, and then I (gladly) won't have to call him to the carpet.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2009, 10:34:09 PM
Gumby has gone wild, his Noorytoons are hilarious!

This one I made just for you Professor...

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2009, 10:31:16 PM

One Dumb Host

Listen, posters, to a story
That was written long ago,
'Bout a thread big as a mountain
And the moderators' huge ego.

In the thread there was a treasure
Buried deep inside the tome,
And the moderators swore
They'd have it for their very own.

Go ahead and ban your neighbor,
Go ahead and delete a friend.
Do it in the name of bandwidth,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgment day,
On the bloody morning after....
One dumb host rides away.

So the moderators of the forum
Sent a message load and shrill,
Asking for the buried treasure,
Tons of gold for which they'd kill.

Came an answer from the posters,
"With our brothers we will share
All the secrets of our mountain,
All the riches buried there."

Do it in the name of libel,
Come the judgment day,

Now the mods cried with anger,
"Mount your horses! Draw your sword!"
They killed the thread and banned the posters
So they won their just reward.

Now they stood beside the treasure,
There inside the mountain-thread
They opened the file, and looked inside it....
"George Noory Sucks" was all it said.

Do it in the name of security,
Come the judgment day,

Excellent! A Masterpiece!

And Billy Jack was one of my faves!!!

Time for some Billy Jack vs. Noron and Tommy pics! Coming Soon!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: pogo on June 22, 2009, 10:36:49 PM
"HAAAAAA!!!
No doubt.
So you want to load a smiley or a picture or avatar or...?"

Trying to load an avatar, reading tips'n tricks now, its gotta be there

Profile>Modify Profile>Forum Profile> Upload PIc

Sybil

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2009, 10:43:47 PM
PS: I tried to post the above song over at the GLP thread as well, but...I'm banned, so cannot...if any of you can slip it over there, thanks, its a parable the mods there could learn from...

Don't I wish! This is all I see when I try!

Gumby, Dammit

Polished this one up a bit...Oh baby...git em up here on the stingin' slab, let old dad sting that for awhile...

[/]

George just now (discussing Earthquakes):  'I think the big one is coming'.

Great insight - I do to George.

Idiot.

The Professor

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 22, 2009, 11:09:16 PM
Polished this one up a bit...Oh baby...git em up here on the stingin' slab, let old dad sting that for awhile...

[/]

I can't wait until you edit this original, its gonna be hilarious!

The Professor

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 22, 2009, 10:53:48 PM
This one I made just for you Professor...

This one is perfecto, Gumby, it should be the banner of this thread...

...and can you imagine if the MST3K crew got a hold of one of Noory's infomercials, er, uh, pilots?

MABUSE

Howdy Ho!

Just thought I would pop in and give a warm fraternal greeting to my favorite malconteni.  11 days to my 1 year anniversary of the road to Noorvana!
Has the Gilded Turd done his "Current Events" abortion with Corsi and Jones et alia about the events in Iran?  If anyone hears of such a thing PLEASE fastblast and ask Corsi how he reconciles the mutual reach-around with ole Georgie given Corsi's rabid arab baiting xenophobia.  Enquiring minds...

Ciao for now!

**M**

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: MABUSE on June 22, 2009, 11:15:34 PM
Howdy Ho!

Just thought I would pop in and give a warm fraternal greeting to my favorite malconteni.  11 days to my 1 year anniversary of the road to Noorvana!
Has the Gilded Turd done his "Current Events" abortion with Corsi and Jones et alia about the events in Iran?  If anyone hears of such and thing PLEASE fastblast and ask Corsi how he reconciles the mutual reach-around with ole Georgie given Corsi's rabid arab baiting xenophobia.  Enquiring minds...

Ciao for now!

**M**

Well you know George...no coincidences.The apocalypse might be beautiful.

The Professor

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 22, 2009, 10:55:42 PM
Excellent! A Masterpiece!

And Billy Jack was one of my faves!!!

Time for some Billy Jack vs. Noron and Tommy pics! Coming Soon!

Indeed, if you could replace evil Boss Posner by Noory when Billy Jack is whopping him upside the head with his foot, that would do the trick...

...or, the classic seen where Billy Jack first lets loose on the town morons,

[Billy Jack] George, I want you to know... that I try. I'm supposed to control my violent temper, and be passive and nonviolent. I try. I really try. Though when I see this show....such a beautiful show.. so degraded.... and I think of the number of years that listeners will have to carry it in their memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!

<feet of fury ensue>

pogo

Profile>Modify Profile>Forum Profile> Upload PIc

Thanks, I'll look at that and spend time catching up on 40 pgs of the thread for juicy tidbits,

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2009, 11:15:23 PM
This one is perfecto, Gumby, it should be the banner of this thread...

...and can you imagine if the MST3K crew got a hold of one of Noory's infomercials, er, uh, pilots?

Thanks...I was thinking about the banner thing too. But I was also wondering if I should change it to "Noronic" Science instead of Noron Science...what do you think?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2009, 11:20:59 PM
Indeed, if you could replace evil Boss Posner by Noory when Billy Jack is whopping him upside the head with his foot, that would do the trick...

...or, the classic seen where Billy Jack first lets loose on the town morons,

[Billy Jack] George, I want you to know... that I try. I'm supposed to control my violent temper, and be passive and nonviolent. I try. I really try. Though when I see this show....such a beautiful show.. so degraded.... and I think of the number of years that listeners will have to carry it in their memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!

<feet of fury ensue>

PRECISELY what I had in mind! Same scenes and everything!

Too Cool!

Short interview on reincarnation -

Guest just now:  'Parents don't name their children, the children name themselves'

George:  'So true'

Guest:  'They name themselves while in utero'

'So true'.  That was the extent of George's ability to contribute.  No follow up.  No 'what are you talking about?'.  No 'how do we know that?'.  Nothing, just 'So true'.

Idiot.

The Professor

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 22, 2009, 11:22:54 PM
Thanks...I was thinking about the banner thing too. But I was also wondering if I should change it to "Noronic" Science instead of Noron Science...what do you think?

I think Noronic works better...one could also go with "Noory Science Theatre 3000"

Wow... this certainly was eye-opening. It really saddens me to see that C2C is a hulking shadow of what it used to be. Noory is brain-dead and I can't stand the guests he has on anymore, it's unbearable.

Now, thanks to this, I know why things are the way they are. They wanted someone to sit there and blabber without any real control over the program. They wanted someone who wouldn't question their methods.

C2C is now doomed to either continue on its shitty path or get even worse, barring any unforeseen developments in the positive direction.

But thanks Michael, this was a great read, although it's a sad state of affairs.

The Professor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 22, 2009, 11:29:44 PM
Short interview on reincarnation -

Guest just now:  'Parents don't name their children, the children name themselves'

George:  'So true'

Guest:  'They name themselves while in utero'

'So true'.  That was the extent of George's ability to contribute.  No follow up.  No 'what are you talking about?'.  No 'how do we know that?'.  Nothing, just 'So true'.

Idiot.

[Guest] Anvils scream loud clam shoes.

[Noory] So true. Exactly.

bigdaddyknapp

very interesting Michael, thanks for posting.

EvB

QuoteBefore anyone writes me off as an Art Bell hater - I'm not.

You didn't say anything hateful.  You just forgot to offer him cheese to go with his wine.  ;:)

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2009, 11:30:37 PM
I think Noronic works better...one could also go with "Noory Science Theatre 3000"

Ok...version 2...

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2009, 11:30:37 PM

And version 3...changed the spelling on "Theater" too.