• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Frys Girl

Quote from: Sybil on June 20, 2009, 01:01:10 PM
Yeah, LOL!!! Most of them titled "Worker In The Light".
You know what? I have been reading that book. I am really disgusted with his publisher. Before the next one comes out, we should do a campaign - save the paper!

Sybil

Quote from: Is It EEvil? on June 20, 2009, 12:47:09 PM
Need a little Kahlua for that  joe?....Here, a double-shot should be just about right.

Oh yeah, Summer solstice (Sunday)

Hmmm....a bonfire... a well stocked cooler....and good friends at night should just about do it!

That sounds nice. I'm suppose to be announcing bands all weekend for the Solstice Music Festival but I'm sick so now I can't.

We'll be experiencing four major celestial events in a row very soon.  The Summer Solstice occurs on June 21st this year followed by three eclipses.  The first Full Moon eclipse will be on July 7th, the Total Solar Eclipse on July 21st- 22nd, and another Full Moon eclipse on August 5th. There could be an earthquake or the volcano going off again due to those powerful full moon eclipses.

Sybil

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 20, 2009, 01:07:26 PM
You know what? I have been reading that book. I am really disgusted with his publisher. Before the next one comes out, we should do a campaign - save the paper!

You're right! I have it in audio book form which is even creepier!

Check it out! About 9 minutes of horror.

Listen at your own risk! I can't be responsible.
http://rapidshare.com/files/230382559/Evil_George.mp3

Sybil

Quote from: Is It EEvil? on June 20, 2009, 01:06:39 PM
Hi hillcrest! are there any stragglers left behind?

Eevil! I'm worried about Spike and Star! They're pulling an Alamo over there. We need to pry them out of there before they get hurt!

Frys Girl

That would be awesome. Spike and Star need to get their asses here! FAST.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Sybil on June 20, 2009, 01:20:38 PM
You're right! I have it in audio book form which is even creepier!

Check it out! About 9 minutes of horror.

Listen at your own risk! I can't be responsible.
http://rapidshare.com/files/230382559/Evil_George.mp3
OH MY GOD. Evil George is right. He sucks so much. "We're all human you know". Ew. Everyone needs to listen to this. Download this!

Sybil

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 20, 2009, 01:37:27 PM
That would be awesome. Spike and Star need to get their asses here! FAST.
I admire their bravery. Not sure how they've managed to stay unbanned. The only way I ended up posting was with my iPhone which was a big pain in the ass. They had me shackled big time over there at Gee Hell Pee!

Frys Girl

Quote from: Sybil on June 20, 2009, 01:44:26 PM
posting with my iPhone which was a big pain in the ass. They had me shackled big time over there at Gee Hell Pee!

Sybil. I bow to you. You're a special gal. I also post here with my iPhone sometimes too btw. I'm afraid they will find a way to get rid of Spikegirl, eventhough she has forgiven them for what they did. I really think Snoory has asked them to shape up (turn dumb) so he will give them a shout out.

Sybil

WE HAVE MIA's! ORGANIZE A SEARCH GROUP STAT!

SuperNormal

Baghdad Bob

Starbrite

Spikegirl

Ranger

JTC

Texas Steel

Mountain

Nola

Crabby Appleton

Holy Cow

Pogo

Is It EEvil?

Quote from: Sybil on June 20, 2009, 01:31:02 PM
Eevil! I'm worried about Spike and Star! They're pulling an Alamo over there. We need to pry them out of there before they get hurt!

Yes, Remember the Alamo!

Sybil

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 20, 2009, 01:53:19 PM
Sybil. I bow to you. You're a special gal. I also post here with my iPhone sometimes too btw. I'm afraid they will find a way to get rid of Spikegirl, eventhough she has forgiven them for what they did. I really think Snoory has asked them to shape up (turn dumb) so he will give them a shout out.
Thanks Fry's Girl.

I can't believe any one would want a shout out from that hemorrhoid George...LOL!!!

Sybil

Quote from: Is It EEvil? on June 20, 2009, 02:22:55 PM
Yes, Remember the Alamo!

What are we to do? I guess we just need to keep the medics close by. I love those gals!

Frys Girl

GLP is so stoopid. What they don't consider is this: I don't even think he can pronounce God Like Proshmuktions without fucking that up either.

Smoky

Quote from: Sybil on June 20, 2009, 02:15:15 PM
WE HAVE MIA's! ORGANIZE A SEARCH GROUP STAT!

Baghdad Bob

Starbrite

Spikegirl

Ranger

JTC

Texas Steel

Mountain

Nola

Crabby Appleton

Holy Cow

Pogo

don't forget anonymous coward

Sybil

Quote from: Smoky on June 20, 2009, 02:33:37 PM
don't forget anonymous coward

Yes all those nice AC's, we want them too!

I forgot SuperNormal on that list but I just added him in.

Please let me know if I'm forgetting any one!

ANTI-GEORGE! Where are you?

Smoky

I wonder if it takes a certain type of person to recognize that noory is a fraud? ...like a bullshit detector or something.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Smoky on June 20, 2009, 02:43:13 PM
I wonder if it takes a certain type of person to recognize that noory is a fraud? ...like a bullshit detector or something.
Even my dog hates Noory's voice. So I don't think so.

Sybil

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 20, 2009, 02:30:18 PM
GLP is so stoopid. What they don't consider is this: I don't even think he can pronounce God Like Proshmuktions without fucking that up either.
Too true!LOL!!!

For me, it was hearing Art - then drawing the comparison. Or, rather, the lack thereof.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 20, 2009, 02:46:34 PM
Even my dog hates Noory's voice. So I don't think so.

DOGS have first class BS detectors!

Sybil

Anyone with a brain! Like all of us!

Noory's fans think that WWF is real...LOL!

HAL 9000

Quote from: The Professor on June 20, 2009, 04:16:21 AM
Buddy, can you spare an avatar?...

I offer you this slightly "cleaned up" version, though you have your choice of backgrounds/gradient colors/special effects. I sharpened up the overall pic a tad so as not to have it look so much like a movie screenshot. Since I saved the original "cutout," putting in a different back ground only takes a few seconds.

Smoky

I heard someone showed their tits on the GLP noory sucks thread. Is that true?

Sybil

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 20, 2009, 02:51:26 PM
For me, it was hearing Art - then drawing the comparison. Or, rather, the lack thereof.
Yeah, LOL!!!

Gumby, Dammit

Well damn! I tried the old head-switch on the Noron..this time with the "retard" Carl from the movie Slingblade.

But alas! It doesn't work! Noory looks ten times the tard that Carl ever did!

Quote from: Sybil on June 20, 2009, 03:08:45 PM
Yeah, LOL!!!

Sybil

Quote from: Smoky on June 20, 2009, 03:06:07 PM
I heard someone showed their tits on the GLP noory sucks thread. Is that true?

I did, but not the nipples.LOL!
I still have the pic somewhere.

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 20, 2009, 03:30:29 PM
Well damn! I tried the old head-switch on the Noron..this time with the "retard" Carl from the movie Slingblade.

But alas! It doesn't work! Noory looks ten times the tard that Carl ever did!

I see what you mean, LOL!
And those crab hands of his, ROFL!