• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Night Train

Quote from: Chronaut on December 23, 2015, 10:11:55 PM
Yep.  And here's where it gets even worse:  what if there are unforeseen consequences of conducting these kinds of operations year in and year out?  Maybe the reason so many people are so hyperparanoid and distrusting of even the most basic facts and constantly angry all the time, is because they subconsciously sense that they're being fucked with everywhere they look?

And what are the unforeseen consequences of online psyops on those with already unstable psyches?  How many people end up grabbing an assault rifle and taking out random people because they feel an itch in their mind that they just can't scratch?  And to what extent have our bonds of civility and human understanding been intentionally broken to keep us emotional, divided, and irrational - and thereby easy to distract and control?

It's possible, although there would be no way to prove it, that Art was targeted because the impact of his show wasn't compatible with one or more counterintelligence agendas.  As far-fetched as that may sound, you have to admit that to people who keep secrets and maintain control of information, his show has constituted something of a threat.

QuoteAs far-fetched as that may sound, you have to admit that to people who keep secrets and maintain control of information, his show has constituted something of a threat.

Yeah, he's a real threat alright.  Nothing like the King of All Quitters to inspire fear in the heart of the military-industrial complex.

I'll bet the stalker was Dick Cheney. 

gabrielle

Yep.  And here's where it gets even worse:  what if there are unforeseen consequences of conducting these kinds of operations year in and year out?  Maybe the reason so many people are so hyperparanoid and distrusting of even the most basic facts and constantly angry all the time, is because they subconsciously sense that they're being fucked with everywhere they look?

And what are the unforeseen consequences of online psyops on those with already unstable psyches?  How many people end up grabbing an assault rifle and taking out random people because they feel an itch in their mind that they just can't scratch?  And to what extent have our bonds of civility and human understanding been intentionally broken to keep us emotional, divided, and irrational - and thereby easy to distract and control?

It's possible, although there would be no way to prove it, that Art was targeted because the impact of his show wasn't compatible with one or more counterintelligence agendas.  As far-fetched as that may sound, you have to admit that to people who keep secrets and maintain control of information, his show has constituted something of a threat.

Now this is one good topic for a show!   Are you speaking of totalization?

Element 115

Quote from: gabrielle on December 23, 2015, 10:15:14 PM

Do you mean totalitarianism?

morgana213

+1

Element 115

That would be a great show topic, definitely

Night Train

QuoteNow this is one good topic for a show!   Are you speaking of totalization?

QuoteThat would be a great show topic, definitely

Totally!

gabrielle

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 23, 2015, 10:17:16 PM
Do you mean totalitarianism?

Nope...definitely mean totalization....and not the trade agreement kind.   But thanks for asking...that was kind.

Element 115

Quote from: gabrielle on December 23, 2015, 10:24:21 PM
Nope...definitely mean totalization....and not the trade agreement kind.   But thanks for asking...that was kind.

No clue what his post had to do with totalization, sorry. Not sure why you thanked me either and said "that was kind".

Element 115

Quote from: gabrielle on December 23, 2015, 10:24:21 PM

As in a grand idea?

morgana213

Again...gawd!   We need several shows on this topic.  I wish I could say I thought it was far-fetched.  Have you heard of the movie Montauk Chronicles?  http://mtkchronicles.com/about.html   Heather should have Christopher Garetano on her show.  I don't know if the events in the movie are true, but he suffered bouts of paranoia and fear while making it.  Creepy shit!!

Donald Noory

What does Art Bell have in common with Tom Cruise? They both decided to re-name their wives. Cruise called his wife "Kate" instead of Katie because he thought Katie sounded immature. Art calls his wife Erin instead of Irene because that's how he decided to pronounce it, so why change it around to the correct way?

Night Train

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 23, 2015, 10:39:10 PM
What does Art Bell have in common with Tom Cruise? They both decided to re-name their wives. Cruise called his wife "Kate" instead of Katie because he thought Katie sounded immature. Art calls his wife Erin instead of Irene because that's how he decided to pronounce it, so why change it around to the correct way?

If you keep posting stuff like this, I might sue you.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Night Train on December 23, 2015, 10:47:24 PM
If you keep posting stuff like this, I might sue you.

I forgot to mention the other thing they have in common, their boyish good looks.

whytide

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 23, 2015, 10:39:10 PM
Erin instead of Irene

It is spelled Airyn.

How does that come out as "Irene"?

Donald Noory

Quote from: whytide on December 23, 2015, 10:48:23 PM
It is spelled Airyn.

How does that come out as "Irene"?

She is quoted, somewhere, as saying that it's actually pronounced Irene. I forget where. If you scroll through the last 14 days of posts you'll find it somewhere.

Lilith

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 23, 2015, 10:49:45 PM
She is quoted, somewhere, as saying that it's actually pronounced Irene. I forget where. If you scroll through the last 14 days of posts you'll find it somewhere.

Ciardelo would be able to tell us exactly what page.

T'was the night before quitting, when all through the house, not a Falkie was stirring, not even a mouse. The ether net cables were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes St. Art would soon be there. The Gabblings were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of Casio danced in their heads.

phrodo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2015, 03:57:43 PM
I've had it up to here with trolls perpetuating untruths about Art Bell.  The sick comments about him killing Ramona and now having an affair with Redacted are disgusting.  So you are pissed that Art once again quit.  So what?  Life goes on and stop having immature hissy fits that posits speculative untruths that have no bearing on reality.  You people really need to get a life.  I've been avoiding the forum the last few days because you people disgust me.  Go back in your holes and stay there, you miserable fucks.

I agree .. I've been away from here for days because this place has become an infinite cesspool of idiot trolls. I check in tonight and it's the same old septic swill. MV is likely proud of his hands-off approach that is costing him many thousands of pageviews and advertising revenue from those leaving here in droves. Congrats to MV on what this place has de-evolved into. No wonder Art is sick of this shithole.

whytide

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 23, 2015, 10:49:45 PM
She is quoted, somewhere, as saying that it's actually pronounced Irene.

Also: "George Noory" is supposed to be pronounced "George NOO-Ree" in the original Arabic. He mentioned this once.

Night Train

Quote from: phrodo on December 23, 2015, 10:54:45 PM
I agree .. I've been away from here for days because this place has become an infinite cesspool of idiot trolls. I check in tonight and it's the same old septic swill. MV is likely proud of his hands-off approach that is costing him many thousands of pageviews and advertising revenue from those leaving here in droves. Congrats to MV on what this place has de-evolved into. No wonder Art is sick of this shithole.

Thank God!  The old reliable "you sick assholes claim Art killed Ramona" dodge.  I was starting to get worried about you people, that you'd lost your edge!  Good to see you're still in fine form.

QuoteMV is likely proud of his hands-off approach that is costing him many thousands of pageviews and advertising revenue from those leaving here in droves

Joke's on you, pal.  What MV is losing in Adsense, he'll more than make up for when Art sues a bunch of us for not believing in the Great Pumpkin Ineffable Stalker, and gives him a percentage of his winnings.

Chronaut

Quote from: morgana213 on December 23, 2015, 10:13:49 PM
Yep, you're right. I wonder who it is that is so interested in widespread psychological warfare and what the end goal is.  The document looks like a PowerPoint presentation. I found that interesting and amusing, imagining someone in some dark place excitedly outlining a grand plan of manipulation of the masses to their dark overlords. Yikes!
That specific PowerPoint presentation comes from a shadowy British intelligence agency, but its existence in the US database links it to our own agencies.  Apparently these creepy bastards conspire internationally with this stuff.  Th only way to know what they're doing would be get hold of their records, and it's hard to imagine that ever happening.  The really worrisome aspect of the document itself is the clear impression it gives that this stuff is a very mature and established project with tons of tie-ins.  It doesn't look cheap either - it looks like a large and well-funded program, one of many I would think.  Brrrr...

Honestly I've never heard that term before.  I have a reading list on this subject but time has been scarce they tanked the economy back in 2008, so I've had to focus what's left on my primary interest.  I'd like to hear about what you mean, can you describe it?  I'm guessing it's related to the TPP and other upcoming treaties that establish a global corpocracy operating above national law, but that's just a wild stab in the dark.

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 23, 2015, 10:19:41 PM
That would be a great show topic, definitely

I've been hoping to hear a show about this.  But I suppose that anyone in "the know" would be too afraid to talk about it.

Quote from: morgana213 on December 23, 2015, 10:30:23 PM
Again...gawd!   We need several shows on this topic.  I wish I could say I thought it was far-fetched.  Have you heard of the movie Montauk Chronicles?  http://mtkchronicles.com/about.html   Heather should have Christopher Garetano on her show.  I don't know if the events in the movie are true, but he suffered bouts of paranoia and fear while making it.  Creepy shit!!

Howard Hughes conducted an interview with a man named Robert David Steele (episode 188) who seemed clued into this stuff.  Apparently he's ex-CIA.  It was a fascinating interview (all of Howard's stuff is online for free and commercial free - love that guy), but I haven't taken the time to vet his background.  I don't currently have any reason to question it though.  I would love to hear from insiders on this topic, but it seems to be as difficult as hearing from secret military research scientists - they keep these people on a Very short leash.

I've done some cursory study on the Montauk Chronicles, which stems from Al Bielek's material.  It looks like a network of guys making up crazy stories to sell books - there isn't a single piece of evidence to support their claims...not even a piece of paper.  So I regard it as entertainment.  But that doesn't mean the government isn't up to some really crazy scary stuff.  I started digging into it many years ago, and it really will freak you out.  And that's just the real available information unearthed by academic researchers.  God only knows what's going on behind the scenes, but whatever it is, it scares the shit out of everyone working in the dark world of top level government security programs because they clam up fast when the subject arises.  Check out Bob Widmer's reaction to Nick Pope's questions in his Billion Dollar Secret documentary...   :o

Donald Noory

Quote from: phrodo on December 23, 2015, 10:54:45 PM

You and your Pollyanna buddies sound like Jorch complaining about haturz.

Chronaut

Quote from: whytide on December 23, 2015, 10:57:37 PM
Also: "George Noory" is supposed to be pronounced "George NOO-Ree" in the original Arabic. He mentioned this once.

And here I didn't think he could get any more an-NOY-ing.

Night Train

Thought for the day:

I've read that a lot of the Filipino people disapprove of interracial marriage, and look down on their women who marry white men from America.

Do you think when Airyn goes home for visits she gets called ugly names like "quitter-lover"?

whytide

Quote from: Night Train on December 23, 2015, 11:03:51 PM
"quitter-lover"

It seemed that she encouraged him to quit.

phrodo

Quote from: Night Train on December 23, 2015, 10:59:27 PM
Thank God!  The old reliable "you assholes claim Art killed Ramona" dodge.  I was starting to get worried about you people, that you'd lost your edge!  Good to see you're still in fine form.

Joke's on you, pal.  What MV is losing in Adsense, he'll more than make up for when Art sues a bunch of us for not believing in the Great Pumpkin Ineffable Stalker, and gives him a percentage of his winnings.

So you've been here three fucking days and you think you know what's been going on around here. Typical Davebot troll shit. Thanks for contributing numbnuts. And I didn't say anything about Ramona you useless sackofshit.

Here's you only attention fuckwad. Enjoy it. Relish it. Suck it. Fuckhead.

ge30542

OMG, she's still explaining the stalking, at Arts urging.
He's obviously still reading the forum, under a different account.
He has prompted her once again, to answer recent questions raised here.
Let it go Art, let it go. No one cares.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Night Train on December 23, 2015, 11:03:51 PM
Thought for the day:

I've read that a lot of the Filipino people disapprove of interracial marriage, and look down on their women who marry white men from America.

Do you think when Airyn goes home for visits she gets called ugly names like "quitter-lover"?

No, because she probably has lots of relatives back home always asking for money. Especially if they google Art's net worth.

Night Train

Quote from: phrodo on December 23, 2015, 11:09:01 PM
So you've been here three fucking days and you think you know what's been going on around here. Typical Davebot troll shit. Thanks for contributing numbnuts. And I didn't say anything about Ramona you useless sackofshit.

Here's you only attention fuckwad. Enjoy it. Relish it. Suck it. Fuckhead.

You didn't say anything about Ramona?

QuoteI've had it up to here with trolls perpetuating untruths about Art Bell.  The sick comments about him killing Ramona and now having an affair with Redacted are disgusting.  So you are pissed that Art once again quit.  So what?  Life goes on and stop having immature hissy fits that posits speculative untruths that have no bearing on reality.  You people really need to get a life.  I've been avoiding the forum the last few days because you people disgust me.  Go back in your holes and stay there, you miserable fucks.

QuoteI agree

Yes, you did.  You said "I agree" and quoted 21st Century Faggot saying we were filling the board with accusations that Art killed Ramona.

And such language!  You should be ashamed.  I doubt if Art's stalker even talks that filthy. You could learn a thing or two from him.

whytide

Quote from: ge30542 on December 23, 2015, 11:09:38 PM
He's obviously still reading the forum, under a different account.

Why would he need an account?