• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 24, 2015, 12:08:46 AM
Nice to know I'm not the only one on to this Ciardelo guy.

He knows too much, too quickly.
Page 2014

ponyboysunset

I am livid. I canceled my MITD subscription the moment this bull shit started and it just renewed at the $7.99 without my permission. If you thought I was on a mission before now well look out. It's bad enough I got forced to pay the higher price when Keith screwed up my account but getting charged after the fact is complete and utter mickey mouse run operations. After several emails stating how unfair I thought it was since I was a subscribing since June I still got hosed. I am publicly saying this is the most poorly run payment system I have ever seen. Not paypal, but having one person run this big of an operation is complete and utter BULLSHIT!

I am now disputing the charge on paypal and will never, EVER again pay for anything ART BELL RELATED! In other words you guys can suck it!

Meister_000

Quote from: Night Train on December 23, 2015, 11:47:01 PM
Thank you.  I was trying to be nice, so I didn't say anything.  But the idea that that glorified Jack Chick tract holds some gnosis that can shake the world to its very foundations is idiotic.

You said that well.  Enjoy your day.

Yorkshire pud

Someone has been reading the forum and getting ideas to suit their needs...

Indonesia's anti-drugs agency is proposing to build a jail that will be surrounded by moats stocked with crocodiles and piranhas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35173609

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 24, 2015, 05:37:49 AM
I am livid. I canceled my MITD subscription the moment this bull shit started and it just renewed at the $7.99 without my permission. If you thought I was on a mission before now well look out. It's bad enough I got forced to pay the higher price when Keith screwed up my account but getting charged after the fact is complete and utter mickey mouse run operations. After several emails stating how unfair I thought it was since I was a subscribing since June I still got hosed. I am publicly saying this is the most poorly run payment system I have ever seen. Not paypal, but having one person run this big of an operation is complete and utter BULLSHIT!

I am now disputing the charge on paypal and will never, EVER again pay for anything ART BELL RELATED! In other words you guys can suck it!

They lowered the price to $4.99 after Art left. Not sure why they would renew at 7.99 after you canceled and the price had been lowered.

I'd speculate Keith has been busy trying to keep up with cancellations and some people signing up after they sent out the e-mail Art quit ( without saying there would still be a show). 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 24, 2015, 06:33:44 AM
They lowered the price to $4.99 after Art left. Not sure why they would renew at 7.99 after you canceled and the price had been lowered.

I'd speculate Keith has been busy trying to keep up with cancellations and some people signing up after they sent out the e-mail Art quit ( without saying there would still be a show).
All I know is that it is complete and utter garbage. So as you all were with your dead horses, lawsuits, and God knows what else. Lol.

I am posting incase others are experiencing the same. I will lead the revolt. Because quite honestly I have had enough of this shit show.

Coffeeman

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 24, 2015, 06:57:43 AM
All I know is that it is complete and utter garbage. So as you all were with your dead horses, lawsuits, and God knows what else. Lol.

I am posting incase others are experiencing the same. I will lead the revolt. Because quite honestly I have had enough of this shit show.

Yeah, fight it because mine was renewed $4.99. Better yet, try to get a refund. I had hope for Heather before, but as one caller said she's just farting in her seat to keep it warm for Art.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 24, 2015, 06:57:43 AM

I'm sorry that happened. The handling of things could have been a lot better. I pretty disappointed with how things turned out. I understand your frustration.

ponyboysunset

Thanks guys. I feel better I vented. It just all sucks!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 24, 2015, 07:08:42 AM
Yeah, fight it because mine was renewed $4.99. Better yet, try to get a refund. I had hope for Heather before, but as one caller said she's just farting in her seat to keep it warm for Art.
Regarding hope for Heather it is what is to be expected for someone with no professional experience. Hell I have been podcasting from 2008, and I am pretty sure I would still suck at a professional gig. Can't fault her for taking it. I would have too. But I would have been fired fairly quickly for my lack of ability to keep my mouth shut and toe the party line. I would have flamed out quite quickly, or said fuck on air. Lmao

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 24, 2015, 07:50:23 AM
But I would have been fired fairly quickly for my lack of ability to keep my mouth shut and toe the party line. I would have flamed out quite quickly, or said fuck on air. Lmao

LOL, you're a ballsy broad, PBS! I love that!  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 21, 2015, 11:29:34 PM
with the frequency in posting, I for sure thought this Ciradelo dude was Jackstar

but I was incorrect. Looking forward to the 24 page conversation the two of you will eventually have :D
lol. I was posting a lot wasn't I?  ;)

I came here when I heard Art plug BellGab and it has been fun. It's given me something to do while convalescing.

I drew my line in the forum yesterday as a reminder to myself that I'm done with dead horses. For me, "everything Art" has become a dead horse. Art has flounced off; I don't care why and I don't care if he comes back.

I don't care if anybody else cares* if he comes back. I'm all out of Gab about Art. I imagine I'm not going to be posting as much--happy?   :P

*posted with full knowledge most don't care if I care.

Meister_000

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 08:03:50 AM

I came here when I heard Art plug BellGab and it has been fun. It's given me something to do while convalescing.

May I ask? Was it serious? You recovering well?

ramzpig

Can you please let me know how to gain access to your interview with Paul Coulbeck regarding David Hamel and the granite starship,I am a member of c2c (for the sole purpose of getting your "somewhere in time" shows,you are the only Host that I used to listen to,I'm saddened by the fact you had to leave midnight in the desert,but FAM comes first...I am having trouble downloading that show with P.Coulbeck. so if you can help please e mail me.www.shinkandojo@yahoo.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Ciardelo

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 24, 2015, 08:21:19 AM
May I ask? Was it serious? You recovering well?
You may ask. It's a debilitating nerve thing. But I think I'm on the upswing :)

Night Train

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 08:30:33 AM

Hope you make a full recovery.  Merry Christmas!

Meister_000

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 08:30:33 AM

Well, I hope your progress continues. [I will pretend I didn't see the longer version, too much info I guess?]  Someday they say stem-cell therapy will be able to work miracles, maybe even for your ailment (whatever it exactly is). Here's hopin.

[Injection]: And a full shot of Merry Christmas to you as well

Just goes to show you what Art thinks of his fan base. Your money would have been better spent becoming a Coast Insider.

Kolchak

How did you cancel?

I cancelled when I got the email from Keith, but did so by cancelling the recurring payment on Paypal directly. Haven't been charged since.

Night Train

I'm taking a few days off for Christmas.

And after that, I won't be posting much. 

I'm not worried about getting sued for not believing in the Great Pumpkin Ineffable Stalker, as no lawyer making more than minimum wage would take that case given Art's history and the facts of this latest fiasco. On top of the fact that he's a public figure, and I've said nothing at all that is grounds for a lawsuit.  And, most of all, because in order to prove that I'm defaming him when I say that these are all tall tales, Art would have to prove that this stuff really happened.  So Art's not going to be calling any lawyers.  I can assure you of that.

But I have better things to do, the things I was doing before all this stuff started.

Plus, I don't hate Art.  I think he's ridiculous and pathetic at this point.  And I think the True Believers on here by and large know the truth, but just can't admit it.  Which is pretty pathetic, too.

At any rate, the facts of the case are clear, and admit of only one reasonable conclusion. 

But I've made that point.  And at this point, I really don't expect things to change much.  I don't think Art is going to change his stories, and I don't think the true believers are ever going to say his stories are not credible. 

And it's Christmas.

So, while I may drop in from time to time after Christmas, I'm not going to be posting nearly as often as I have been the past few days.

So, Merry Christmas everyone, and may 2016 be a great year for all of us.

Quote from: Night Train on December 24, 2015, 09:11:23 AM
I'm taking a few days off for Christmas.

Not sure if I'll be back or not after that. 

I'm not worried about getting sued for not believing in the Great Pumpkin Ineffable Stalker, as no lawyer making more than minimum wage would take that case given Art's history and the facts of this latest fiasco. On top of the fact that he's a public figure, and I've said nothing at all that is grounds for a lawsuit.

But I have better things to do, the things I was doing before all this stuff started.

Plus, I don't hate Art.  I think he's ridiculous and pathetic at this point.  And I think the True Believers on here by and large know the truth, but just can't admit it.  Which is pretty pathetic, too.

At any rate, the facts of the case are clear, and admit of only one reasonable conclusion. 

But I've made that point.  And at this point, I really don't expect things to change much.  I don't think Art is going to change his stories, and I don't think the true believers are ever going to say his stories are not credible. 

And it's Christmas.

So, while I may drop in from time to time after Christmas, I'm not going to be posting nearly as often as I have been the past few days.

So, Merry Christmas everyone, and may 2016 be a great year for all of us.
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GREAT ART BELL!!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE, TRAITOR. THESE FORUMS WILL BE A MORE INTELLIGENT PLACE ONCE ALL THE HATERS LEAVE.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on December 24, 2015, 09:16:25 AM
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GREAT ART BELL!!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE, TRAITOR. THESE FORUMS WILL BE A MORE INTELLIGENT PLACE ONCE ALL THE HATERS LEAVE.
Just because some of us all "meh" over Art doesn't mean Jorch has stopped sucking.  Hi Dave!  :)

Element 115

Quote from: Chronaut on December 23, 2015, 10:59:55 PM
That specific PowerPoint presentation comes from a shadowy British intelligence agency, but its existence in the US database links it to our own agencies.  Apparently these creepy bastards conspire internationally with this stuff.  Th only way to know what they're doing would be get hold of their records, and it's hard to imagine that ever happening.  The really worrisome aspect of the document itself is the clear impression it gives that this stuff is a very mature and established project with tons of tie-ins.  It doesn't look cheap either - it looks like a large and well-funded program, one of many I would think.  Brrrr...

Honestly I've never heard that term before.  I have a reading list on this subject but time has been scarce they tanked the economy back in 2008, so I've had to focus what's left on my primary interest.  I'd like to hear about what you mean, can you describe it?  I'm guessing it's related to the TPP and other upcoming treaties that establish a global corpocracy operating above national law, but that's just a wild stab in the dark.

I've been hoping to hear a show about this.  But I suppose that anyone in "the know" would be too afraid to talk about it.

Howard Hughes conducted an interview with a man named Robert David Steele (episode 188) who seemed clued into this stuff.  Apparently he's ex-CIA.  It was a fascinating interview (all of Howard's stuff is online for free and commercial free - love that guy), but I haven't taken the time to vet his background.  I don't currently have any reason to question it though.  I would love to hear from insiders on this topic, but it seems to be as difficult as hearing from secret military research scientists - they keep these people on a Very short leash.

I've done some cursory study on the Montauk Chronicles, which stems from Al Bielek's material.  It looks like a network of guys making up crazy stories to sell books - there isn't a single piece of evidence to support their claims...not even a piece of paper.  So I regard it as entertainment.  But that doesn't mean the government isn't up to some really crazy scary stuff.  I started digging into it many years ago, and it really will freak you out.  And that's just the real available information unearthed by academic researchers.  God only knows what's going on behind the scenes, but whatever it is, it scares the shit out of everyone working in the dark world of top level government security programs because they clam up fast when the subject arises.  Check out Bob Widmer's reaction to Nick Pope's questions in his Billion Dollar Secret documentary...   :o

I bet Steve Warner's Dark City would talk about it, with a guest. We should ask him as a show suggestion. He is on Bellgab.

Soylentblue

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 24, 2015, 07:08:42 AM

You can log into your Paypal account and cancel monthly payments from there.

No need to even contact Rowland. I am sure he is too busy treading water and trying to fix the mess that Bell left.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on December 24, 2015, 09:16:25 AM

So says someone who hasn't been here 24 hours yet..Interesting.

Philosopher

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2015, 09:44:12 AM

So says someone who hasn't been here 24 hours yet..Interesting.

You just encountered a Trump supporter.

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 09:23:44 AM
Just because some of us all "meh" over Art doesn't mean Jorch has stopped sucking.  Hi Dave!  :)

Ciardelo gets it.  He totally gets it. 

Does anyone know if redacted left a job to become Art's producer?

it makes a difference on whether I cancel or not.