• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Mr Apnea

Heater FB is getting ugly with the bully accusations.   Wonder if it will rattle heater.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 28, 2018, 07:47:45 PM
Thanks albrecht.  I get tired of explaining it.
It is, somewhat, tiring considering how they all seem to be confused, marketed for, etc by politicians, media, companies, and so on. But nothing compared to the service of the people involved. I also forgot to mention M.I.A.s and P.O.W.s  which should also always be included and thought ofand their families which, in some ways, is worse not knowing fate of their loved ones. And those who die or suffer later from injuries, sometimes by their own hand, due to injuries, physical and mental, due to their service and often ignored by the government and people. And their families who have to deal with a lot after service or campaign is over.

timebandit

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 28, 2018, 07:47:10 PM
Mine too. We met in Germany, same unit.
lucky you..how many years?

teknoslag

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
Yes.  I was hoping for Vara venting today, but I guess it will have to wait for tomorrow.

Vara is busy today.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 28, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
You’re both married to the same woman?
He know nothingk, nothingk!!  ;D

timebandit

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 07:53:17 PM
Heater FB is getting ugly with the bully accusations.   Wonder if it will rattle heater.
snapshot please.. thanks

SergeantMajor

Quote from: timebandit on May 28, 2018, 07:54:25 PM
lucky you..how many years?

Going on 8 yrs. we met late in our careers

trostol

i see her FB has a pretty outstanding bunch of genius' there

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 28, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
You’re both married to the same woman?
That’s how BellGabbers roll!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 28, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
snapshot please.. thanks

It’s pretty ugly, and absolutely zero people care. That girl claims her dad was called, too. The Heater fans just want her to shut up so they can focus on tonight. It’s disgusting.

timebandit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 28, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
It’s pretty ugly, and absolutely zero people care. That girl claims her dad was called, too. The Heater fans just want her to shut up so they can focus on tonight. It’s disgusting.
I thought they ran a tight ship over there.. interesting

Bluejay

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 28, 2018, 07:36:14 PM
There are some major co-dependency issues with her fans. It's really kind of scary. Just look at the sheep supposedly willing to follow her into area 51.

timebandit

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 28, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
Going on 8 yrs. we met late in our careers
very cool..congrats

WOTR

Can somebody please tell me when first responders got added to memorial day?  It seems like a recent invention to add a group of people to a day that I had thought was for vets?  If we include first responders then it seems only fair to add prison guards and emergency room staff...

timebandit

Quote from: WOTR on May 28, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
Can somebody please tell me when first responders got added to memorial day?  It seems like a recent invention to add a group of people to a day that I had thought was for vets?  If we include first responders then it seems only fair to add prison guards and emergency room staff...
I haven't seen that

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 28, 2018, 08:05:35 PM
I thought they ran a tight ship over there.. interesting

On Her wall is where I saw it.. They’re calling her a troll, claiming she’s possibly lying, etc..

malliard

if heather was trying do to a job.................

Bluejay

trostol

c'mon...you know she doesn't really care about them...she'll just happily take their money and lead them along

bellNwhistle

Quote from: trostol on May 28, 2018, 08:15:03 PM
c'mon...you know she doesn't really care about them...she'll just happily take their money and lead them along

+1,000

69CheckMate

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Frankly, I'm appalled!
Why doesn't Bart Ell offer that Troll Spray in his shoppe?  😆

WOTR

Quote from: timebandit on May 28, 2018, 08:09:20 PM
I haven't seen that
Sorry... For the dead and not vets (before somebody skewers me for the mistake...)

I think this is the second time I have seen reference to first responders.  Maybe it's not mainstream yet (but give it time.)

Quote from: Gnoory on May 28, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
To you bellgabbers who have served or are serving in the military and first responders....I wish you a Very happy Memorial Day.....take care.
GN

Mr Apnea

Agreed.  I was thinking more of her blaming it on Keith.

Bart Ell

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 28, 2018, 08:17:50 PM
Frankly, I'm appalled!
Why doesn't Bart Ell offer that Troll Spray in his shoppe?  😆

Because I don't think my shoppers are slow adults.
Forever 11.

Bluejay

69CheckMate

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 28, 2018, 08:20:24 PM
Because I don't think my shoppers are slow adults.
Forever 11.

Rookie mistake...
You assumed we are adults. .. lol!

I may have to grow up,
but I never want to grow old!

Praise Bart Ell!