• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 07, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
None.  Douglas Dietrich has no opening music.  The gates open and he gets to work straight away

Gates of? Hell, Insanity Ward, the Detox Prison Cell, the padded room in the school for "special children,"  the "suicide watch" prison cell....?

Catsmile

Quote from: dsz on May 07, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
Haha is that really MDMD? His hair is better than mine. What does he do for frizz? Do he, Heather, and Crystal Gayle share secrets?

# NoItsMDMDsGooTubeManCrush
# StyxBangItLikeUhHammer666

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
Gates of? Hell, Insanity Ward, the Detox Prison Cell, the padded room in the school for "special children,"  the "suicide watch" prison cell....?

He's a Thoroughbred man................   You were in that hell thread long enough!

No.. Heather will not be to using Petticoat Junction as opening song... stop asking !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhRWDRxK1A

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 07, 2018, 06:23:53 PM
He's a Thoroughbred man................   You were in that hell thread long enough!

I would trust him around a horse like I would Bobo.

Sean92008

Personally, I hope the opening theme is the grandiose guitar of Pete Townshend with "Won't Get Fooled Again" or The Who's Whose "Eminence Front."  Although there are many other tunes I think would put the show in a much more positive and upbeat mood every night. Instrumental loops from Chicago's song Alive Again, quite a few Badfinger tunes like "No Matter What," "Blind Owl" and "Airwaves." Thomas Dolby has a lot of great intro riffs that will "earworm" their way into your skull... 

In fact, if I were producing the first show, I might even start with The Chase and "lift the needle" to the new theme.  Time to stop mourning and time to start moving.

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 06:26:33 PM
I would trust him around a horse like I would Bobo.

Well he has posted this picture before..............

Nothing weird there!

SpookyTim

Quote from: Grifynne on May 07, 2018, 06:20:51 PM
Like responding to Shatner's condolences to the family with a comment that was focused on her.

Oh FFS. What a douchey move.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 07, 2018, 06:28:32 PM
Well he has posted this picture before..............

Nothing weird there!
Gunny claimed DD was posting some very disturbing, maybe illegal stuff. I never clicked on the link, but with that dude the mind boogles. Some said Keef said the new host could pack a lot in for 3 hours? Quayle? DD? Alex? All of the above can talk/rant for hours on end, somehow. A wildcard idea, beside my jokes like Leo or Wolfman, how about the Host known as Ghost?!?

popple

Quote from: dsz on May 07, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
Haha is that really MDMD?

Rumour has it his penis is 10.2! You can reach him at MDMD@10point2Legacy.com for gardening tips.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 06:01:32 PM
Unmarried men in some countries have metal balls inserted into their penises, “for her pleasure”. They have them removed before they get married.. because those men are dicks.

I had a lady contractor quoting me in Vegas for some landscaping.  She was having a hard time talking...  She just got her tongue pierced.  Just divorced, she was trying to freshen up her life. 

She even made reference to how it's supposed to please men...  I didn't partake of the opportunity but, when I asked about her licensing, she said her ex-husband was the license holder and she'd use his crew...  That's Vegas, baby!

Oh, she didn't get the job...

Bart Ell

In just one day on Twitter I have already been acknowledged and accepted as the adopted son of Pahrump!
I take your liking of my tweet as your acceptance of my legacy, Pahrump!

trostol

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
No guest hosts.  And I'll be wearing Art's underwear during every broadcast.  For authenticity.

FFS that is a disturbing thought

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 07, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
I had a lady contractor quoting me in Vegas for some landscaping.  She was having a hard time talking...  She just got her tongue pierced.  Just divorced, she was trying to freshen up her life. 

She even made reference to how it's supposed to please men...  I didn't partake of the opportunity but, when I asked about her licensing, she said her ex-husband was the license holder and she'd use his crew...  That's Vegas, baby!

Oh, she didn't get the job...

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
Gunny claimed DD was posting some very disturbing, maybe illegal stuff. I never clicked on the link, but with that dude the mind boogles. Some said Keef said the new host could pack a lot in for 3 hours? Quayle? DD? Alex? All of the above can talk/rant for hours on end, somehow. A wildcard idea, beside my jokes like Leo or Wolfman, how about the Host known as Ghost?!?

Quayle?  I like me some Quayle now.  The guys is a riot - about three times a year.   The listener would be drained by Tuesday night.

Ghost would be awesome and he's looking for a home I think.   Not too stable though.

Grifynne

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2018, 06:34:27 PM
In just one day on Twitter I have already been acknowledged and accepted as the adopted son of Pahrump!
I take your liking of my tweet as your acceptance of my legacy, Pahrump!

NEVER FORGET!

Taco Bell

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
The roommate was from Laos. In case you were researching flights.  ;D

Was her husband? They need all the help they can get.

Quote from: Grifynne on May 07, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
I would love to know what your daughter thinks about Senda. Does he, too, have baby hands?

He has a baby brain.

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

Yeah - it was pretty gnarly.   Seems like the Boogie Man got that site he used to post that stuff on

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 07, 2018, 06:36:02 PM
Quayle?  I like me some Quayle now.  The guys is a riot - about three times a year.   The listener would be drained by Tuesday night.

Ghost would be awesome and he's looking for a home I think.   Not too stable though.
There is that. He also cusses way too much for a show that might, possibly, go over the air. And not sure if he is into paranormal topics at all. But he is back after being shut-out of blogtalk. Live now.
http://station.voscast.com/5adfe4faeeac5/

Sean92008

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
Guest has changed?

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/993649312121802752

This guy's better looking.

Maybe Heather poached him or threatened to never book him if he appeared on MitD without fuckcunt Heather Wad

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 06:43:16 PM
There is that. He also cusses way too much for a show that might, possibly, go over the air. And not sure if he is into paranormal topics at all. But he is back after being shut-out of blogtalk. Live now.
http://station.voscast.com/5adfe4faeeac5/

Holy Balls - he is live now indeed!!!!!   What a rant I stumbled into.

Thanks for the link bud.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 07, 2018, 06:26:49 PM
Personally, I hope the opening theme is the grandiose guitar of Pete Townshend with "Won't Get Fooled Again" or The Who's Whose "Eminence Front."  Although there are many other tunes I think would put the show in a much more positive and upbeat mood every night. Instrumental loops from Chicago's song Alive Again, quite a few Badfinger tunes like "No Matter What," "Blind Owl" and "Airwaves." Thomas Dolby has a lot of great intro riffs that will "earworm" their way into your skull... 

In fact, if I were producing the first show, I might even start with The Chase and "lift the needle" to the new theme.  Time to stop mourning and time to start moving.
Right on. Should have did this Dec. 12, 2015. We were in pre-mourning for 2 1/2 years already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNWPYH-XKpI

dsz

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
Guest has changed?

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/993649312121802752

And unlike the prior scheduled guest, this one has appeared with Dave Schrader previously, to further end speculation.