• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
I never said I got in.
I have access.
Let them turn on each other to find the mole.

So it is written!
So let it be done!

Praise MV!

cweb

Bonus points to Keith if he fucks with everyone and plays a recording of Heather doing the intro tonight.

But probably not-- host sounds like it's someone fairly professional.

ponyboysunset

I am looking forward to the novel I get to read tomorrow at work as I won’t be listening live.

malliard

Quote from: cweb on May 07, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
Bonus points to Keith if he fucks with everyone and plays a recording of Heather doing the intro tonight.

But probably not-- host sounds like it's someone fairly professional.
i am still hoping for a fake intro with George Knapp saying ...welcome to midnight in the desert with the Blood thirsty vulture.

wr250

Quote from: malliard on May 07, 2018, 05:03:27 PM
i am still hoping for a fake intro with George Knapp saying ...welcome to midnight in the desert with the Blood thirsty vulture.

fify

El Chorro

There are more photos of the spouse of the new MITD host on this thread (2) than the world has seen of its last host (1 plus maybe school pic).

Bart Ell's tweet about Bigfoot pics vs. HW pics made me think of that.

Gingerwatch

Hello, I kind of get that this thread is for zingers so I hope I'm not out of line here.  But I'm desperate.  I've been trying to keep up with the Twitter war that involves Heather, Keith, even sweet little old George Knapp and a bunch of others.  I know only the BellGab guys & gals can tell me.... WTF HAPPENED?!  It looks like Heather got upset and quit because Art died?  Keith suddenly hates Heather?  Heather hates everyone?  And Keith is trying to hype up a grand entrance to a new "mystery" host, but Snoory slipped up and told everyone it's Dave Schrader?  But what about Schrader's existing show?  I'm sorry all of this might be incorrect, I am just trying to gather the facts.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 01:44:44 PM
A "kept woman."

Love,
All

Love you too!

I'm lots of pages behind and hope to catch with all the breaking news before your MITD broadcasting debut tonight.! I'm so proud of you, like a Father is of a son. Hope everything goes well with Keith

Love MV

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gingerwatch on May 07, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Hello, I kind of get that this thread is for zingers so I hope I'm not out of line here.  But I'm desperate.  I've been trying to keep up with the Twitter war that involves Heather, Keith, even sweet little old George Knapp and a bunch of others.  I know only the BellGab guys & gals can tell me.... WTF HAPPENED?!  It looks like Heather got upset and quit because Art died?  Keith suddenly hates Heather?  Heather hates everyone?  And Keith is trying to hype up a grand entrance to a new "mystery" host, but Snoory slipped up and told everyone it's Dave Schrader?  But what about Schrader's existing show?  I'm sorry all of this might be incorrect, I am just trying to gather the facts.

On Bellgab? Are you sure you got the correct website?

Mels-hole1984

Ok so, I  thought it was posted here the other day that the show would be starting in an earlier time slot 10pm eastern. I was just reading the article on artbell.com and it Says at the bottom 12pm eastern. Did he change it again?

El Chorro

Quote from: Catsmile on May 07, 2018, 04:19:12 PM
# RoseColoredNostalgia

Remember when Art found true love in the Orient?

wr250

Hello, I kind of get that this thread is for zingers so I hope I'm not out of line here.  But I'm desperate.  I've been trying to keep up with the Twitter war that involves Heather, Keith, even sweet little old George Knapp and a bunch of others.
good luck with that.
QuoteI know only the BellGab guys & gals can tell me.... WTF HAPPENED?!  It looks like Heather got upset and quit because Art died?
so it would seem
QuoteKeith suddenly hates Heather?
no. keith did what had to be done to preserve his network.   
QuoteHeather hates everyone?
i have no idea.
QuoteAnd Keith is trying to hype up a grand entrance to a new "mystery" host, but Snoory slipped up and told everyone it's Dave Schrader?  But what about Schrader's existing show?  I'm sorry all of this might be incorrect, I am just trying to gather the facts.
not confirmed. only that noory knows who he is , and coast has a new (old) guest host, ian punnett. which means most likely one of the male guest hosts is leaving coast for *somewhere else*  . likely suspects are shrader ,syrett, and less likely,   knapp. church and keith have their differences so unlikely to be him.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 04:40:45 PM
I love podcasts and that is all I listen to in the car unless I am listening to google music. Thank God we live in the age where I don’t have to suffer through bad music or radio anymore.
I've pretty much given up on radio myself.

Between Audiobooks, audio lectures and podcasts (or radio shows I download without the damn commercials) I dont miss 'real radio' one bit.

I honestly dont listen to much music at all these days but I have audio going nearly 24/7.

I think the next evolution of audio entertainment will be something akin to 'Steam' but for audio shows- I know Steam has revolutionized computer gaming and reduced piracy by a massive amount through offering a better service, platform and price rather than taking a totalitarian stance against the pirates themselves- I see something like this emerging in the next decade and changing everything for the internet radio landscape.

Right now I spend a fortune at audible but I must say its a great time to be alive in terms of the content and availability of media- I remember in the early 1990s audiobooks were really expensive, really rare, really limited in genre and cumbersome to boot- Back then if you werent big into music or political talk there wasnt a whole lot else on the radio until Art bell came along- Now I can tailor my entertainment to anything I want, anytime I want and have more than I could listen to in a lifetime.

For someone like myself who doesnt watch television at all- We're in an entertainment utopia and its only going to get better.

Gingerwatch

Holy mother of........ did you just say Ian is coming BACK?!

Thank you for your comments and thoughts too!

ItsOver

Uh, oh.  I'm outta here!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 07, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/993617248161009665

Bart you did well! Protector her from all the people that only want a piece of Art's legacy for their gain. We are all counting on you!

Love Bart

El Chorro

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 07, 2018, 05:18:50 PM
I've pretty much given up on radio myself.

Between Audiobooks, audio lectures and podcasts (or radio shows I download without the damn commercials) I dont miss 'real radio' one bit.

I honestly dont listen to much music at all these days but I have audio going nearly 24/7.

I think the next evolution of audio entertainment will be something akin to 'Steam' but for audio shows- I know Steam has revolutionized computer gaming and reduced piracy by a massive amount through offering a better service, platform and price rather than taking a totalitarian stance against the pirates themselves- I see something like this emerging in the next decade and changing everything for the internet radio landscape.

Right now I spend a fortune at audible but I must say its a great time to be alive in terms of the content and availability of media- I remember in the early 1990s audiobooks were really expensive, really rare, really limited in genre and cumbersome to boot- Back then if you werent big into music or political talk there wasnt a whole lot else on the radio until Art bell came along- Now I can tailor my entertainment to anything I want, anytime I want and have more than I could listen to in a lifetime.

For someone like myself who doesnt watch television at all- We're in an entertainment utopia and its only going to get better.

You should do seminars for boomers.  ;)

Kolchak

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 07, 2018, 05:17:21 PM
Ok so, I  thought it was posted here the other day that the show would be starting in an earlier time slot 10pm eastern. I was just reading the article on artbell.com and it Says at the bottom 12pm eastern. Did he change it again?

There was talk of moving the times, but they decided against it.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Grifynne on May 07, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
Scott returns in defense of After MitD, meanwhile Heather's diehard fans don't grasp the concept of copyright/trademarking.
Pepsi Presents Coast to Coast with Heather Wade...  ;D

While the sycophant fans are in full blown blind-autism mode I think the lawyer is conflating copyright and trademark which is probably about right for Facebook advice posts. It's also fun to watch disabled people thumb wrestle in her threads.

wr250

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: El Chorro on May 07, 2018, 05:21:02 PM
You should do seminars for boomers.  ;)
I would if they paid me =P

But boomers are some cheap old bastards.

morgana213

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 03:27:12 PM
no, seriously... i'll require information on what you're wearing.

Ok, but don't laugh!  My human thinks this is cute. I'm just not sure purple is my color though.

Praise MV!

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Kolchak on May 07, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
There was talk of moving the times, but they decided against it.

Thanks. Yeah I  was just looking at Keith's twitter and a few people were just asking the same thing. Back to original time.

Dyna-X

That would be cool to have a daily executive summary of things but we lost control of keeping track about 450 of the 500 pages ago in the drama.
You've summed it up fairly well already. Noory did not confirm Schrader directly; he was only announcing Ian Punnets return to C2C. Schrader is  the one that seems to be the front runner among our guesses based on mostly tangential evidence, some of which is fairly strong.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

Lasha Seniuk - even worse... he'll turn it into the GabCast. LOL

- and that's a stink ya just can't get rid of

Sour grapes... Keith owns the network and he picked MV. Art mentored Heather, it now up to her to use what she learned and turn that into a successful career.

MV will make it into his own show, not some impersonation of Art

Go MV
Go Heather
Heck yeah Go Lasha too

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
No guest hosts.  And I'll be wearing Art's underwear during every broadcast.  For authenticity.

# Donning Coverage Of Arts 3rd LEGacy

Sean92008

Recap:. Heather Leona Wade and her sycophants are fucking off their rockers.

You may resume a normal and happy life...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: diowulf on May 07, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
I've been gone for awhile has anything happened? Did Bobo ever get the meeting set up?

Still working on it.. he ran into a few complications