• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: effluenza on March 14, 2017, 07:48:17 PM
This is what happens when you cross Anthony George Senda.

Is that a different one?  Cause this one is still working. ???

https://youtu.be/hnPD3dUiNHQ

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 14, 2017, 07:00:05 PM
What about when Senda steals footage from others for his lame youtube news videos?

That Art Bell bastard better not try to horn in on Falkie's Art Bell mug and t-shirt business.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 14, 2017, 08:59:02 PM
That Art Bell bastard better not try to horn in on Falkie's Art Bell mug and t-shirt business.

Heh, heh. ;) ;D

whoozit

Does George understand he is supposed to attract viewers?  I'm not sure his AABâ,,¢ (attack, alienate and ban) plan is succeeding.

Quote from: whoozit on March 14, 2017, 09:17:15 PM
Does George understand he is supposed to attract viewers?  I'm not sure his AAB (attack, alienate and ban) plan is succeeding.

Well, his show content isn't going to get it done.  I say go with what you know.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: effluenza on March 14, 2017, 06:52:40 PM
Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY, STEALS FROM FALKIE!

NO GUEST SPOT FOR YOU.

Who is Tommy O'Neil?.. and explain please... Why Falkie has a problem with him.

starrmtn001

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 14, 2017, 09:28:47 PM
Who is Tommy O'Neil?.. and explain please... Why Falkie has a problem with him?
Really????  Lol! ;D

Why does falkie have a problem with anyone? ::)

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 14, 2017, 09:19:29 PM
Well, his show content isn't going to get it done.  I say go with what you know.

Sure, why not?  He's got nothing to lose.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on March 14, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

I've seemed to have missed something or is this a
Mandela effect thingie?

Is  the Big Guy upset because  you are replacing him with Tommy O'Neil?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on March 14, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

This was me informing Curtis of the latest development.

I KNEW IT!. SOMETHING BIG IS BREWING!  Possibly another brig and Stellar take over attempt?

Quote from: Stellar on March 14, 2017, 08:23:56 PM
Hi brig:

Here its and please buy the book.  8)
https://voynichgematria.wordpress.com/

Quote from: Stellar on March 14, 2017, 07:36:38 PM
24:15 minutes into the show Voynich

1:50:38 into the show Nibiru, Apophis and Voynich

I was interviewed on the Paranormal.chat, my interview begins 1:50:38 with George Senda about Nibiru, Apophis and the Voynich Manuscript !  I believe I will be interviewed again regarding the Voynich Manuscript. :)

NO worries I had no idea he would get mad but here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnPD3dUiNHQ

3OctaveFart

The show is pretty dull without the conspicuous creativity of the callers - and the views reflect that. It's like the opening of a science fiction movie, the tell is always going to be the box office results from the second weekend.

In any case I applaud the patience of Curtis and Jazmunda, giving up family time to babysit a manchild who refuses to face anything other than ass-kissing.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 14, 2017, 11:19:50 PM
The show is pretty dull without the conspicuous creativity of the callers - and the views reflect that. It's like the opening of a science fiction movie, the tell is always going to be the box office results from the second weekend.

In any case I applaud the patience of Curtis and Jazmunda, giving up family time to babysit a manchild who refuses to face anything other than ass-kissing.

Pretty dull? After the first few episodes ..the critics wrote that about Steinfeld..

I hope Jaz and the Mudking don't nix George after only two shows. irregardless of the the early ratings. We maybe witnessing a Bellgab classic in the makings.

3OctaveFart

It isn't fun to listen to a blowhard talk about the mush he's read from others on fringy topics.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 14, 2017, 11:49:51 PM
It isn't fun to listen to a blowhard talk about the mush he's read from others on fringy topics.

Dear Meatie Pie, I know you mean well but please give the show a chance to blossom.

Go back and listen to the early Train Wrecks. If MV listened to all the critics negativity about the early shows, where would he be today?

BTW did you enjoy your special day .. Today?
I did!

3OctaveFart

Every day above ground is a good day.

I'm in it for the laughs, and George is the only one who doesn't realize his callers are the star of every show he's ever appeared on.

And if he's going to present piffle such as the grays are harvesting our bodily fluids because they need it for respiration, instead of passing it off as his own he can mention which Noory-light lunatic he got it from.

heater

Quote from: jaz on March 14, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

This was me informing Curtis of the latest development.

The situation requires careful strategery to ensure future episode of The George Senda Show maintain the expected level of professionalism and quality previously seen in the recent past.  I will be holding a public forum Thursday night at 9:30 Eastern time to discuss ways the community has been impacted and how we can come together in light of this crisis.  Look for details in the RandomCast thread as soon as I have them

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 15, 2017, 12:04:12 AM
Every day above ground is a good day.

I'm in it for the laughs, and George is the only one who doesn't realize his callers are the star of every show he's ever appeared on.

And if he's going to present piffle such as the grays are harvesting our bodily fluids because they need it for respiration, instead of passing it off as his own he can mention which Noory-light lunatic he got it from.

I will see your piffle and raise you poppycock. 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 14, 2017, 07:12:39 PM
Boggles the mind, does it not?
His lack of self awareness, hell his general lack of awareness about anything knows no bounds.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 14, 2017, 11:19:50 PM

They could call it The Senda-Haven Show.

Or would The Bella-Senda Show work better?

3OctaveFart

I think he would need someone like Nancy Birnes as a co-host if he is going to go all-in on the paranormal, someone fairly self-effacing to offset his bombast and bluster. And of course someone who knows more about science than he does.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 15, 2017, 08:27:20 AM
I think he would need someone like Nancy Birnes as a co-host if he is going to go all-in on the paranormal, someone fairly self-effacing to offset his bombast and bluster. And of course someone who knows more about science than he does.

Anyone who realizes its value is comedy, and Sewergab humor, could potentially make it work IMO.

But I don't think George will ever come to that realization...so I pretty much have given up being hopeful for now.

3OctaveFart

Brig - Why don't you and George do a show? Senda needs some sugar to lighten up the presentation.

He really needs to learn to let other people finish speaking. For someone who gets frustrated when he says he can't finish a sentence, he is the worst offender of this. There are all sorts of behavioral flags with people who either constantly interrupt others or won't let them get a word in edgewise. It is a basic control issue.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 15, 2017, 08:57:46 AM
Brig - Why don't you and George do a show? Senda needs some sugar to lighten up the presentation.

He really needs to learn to let other people finish speaking. For someone who gets frustrated when he says he can't finish a sentence, he is the worst offender of this. There are all sorts of behavioral flags about people who either interrupt others or won't let them get a word in edgewise. It is a basic control issue.

If George ever learns to laugh at himself, anyone with a sense of humor could do it.  Even his YouTube videos are boring now, since he took the C2C minute so seriously in terms of his broadcasting future. The C2C minute was the beginning of the End of George Senda IMO. He took it seriously then, and still takes it seriously now...

...Which was funny for about an hour.

George Senda has become an insufferable bore, he's a one-act pony. His bombastic buffoon shtick has become tiresome, nothing new, just a rehash of
previous episodes.  He's not an engaging expert of anything, he is a washed up amateur night bullshit artist with outdated and over-used material, if questioned he trips up over the details of his own bs stories. 

I will no longer listen to Senda's half-assed pod cast or his asinine youtube videos, I value my time, I will not waste it on a wretched cretin like George Senda.

Lilith

Quote from: Keyser Söze on March 15, 2017, 10:26:08 AM
George Senda has become an insufferable bore, he's a one-act pony. His bombastic buffoon shtick has become tiresome, nothing new, just a rehash of
previous episodes.  He's not an engaging expert of anything, he is a washed up amateur night bullshit artist with outdated and over-used material, if questioned he trips up over the details of his own bs stories. 

I will no longer listen to Senda's half-assed pod cast or his asinine youtube videos, I value my time, I will not waste it on a wretched cretin like George Senda.

Yeah, if he can't even be bothered to post his YouTubes in his sewergab thread, I wonder why I should bother to watch them. Our viewership is obviously not important to him.

The one thing left that could have the possibility of bringing George back to reality would be if he gradually found himself with no views.  LOL's

whoozit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 15, 2017, 08:57:46 AM
He really needs to learn to let other people finish speaking. For someone who gets frustrated when he says he can't finish a sentence, he is the worst offender of this. There are all sorts of behavioral flags with people who either constantly interrupt others or won't let them get a word in edgewise. It is a basic control issue.
George is all about George.  It is not an uncommon trait.

Lilith

I think George missed his big chance at fame, that being, his opportunity to have his own SendaCast with MV at the wheel.

Praise MV! 🤴