• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

a is jump

One of the wildest things about the rabid Heather fanatics, or even Vara and Drs. Ira and Neely, is how often they seem to remark that Keith is operating out of jealousy. That Keith can't stand how popular Heather's show is, and how unpopular Dave's show is, so he's taking out his impotent rage on MITD2. Or Vara's smug little promos that imply that Keith is jealous of LNM because they have Heather.

That shit just flies in the face of all logic and verifiable facts.

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 05, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
Let's say Airyn had a say in who should use MITD..  if you were her, knowing what little we know about Airyn, would you bother fighting Heather? I doubt she'd be loyal to Keith, if only for the fact that she likely doesn't want to deal with what Heather will do if she is.

Sean92008

Quote from: a is jump on June 05, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
Ain't that the truth...

HumanBeing

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 05, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
Here's a newer photo:

Not really sure, but I think I see a resemblance. If so, he cleaned up pretty good. Hope he got some anger management counsiling.

Both photos and the arrest records are public documents that pop in in the first few search results. Not sure how discussing them is considered "leaking" or libel or slander.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
This may or may not be his father or perhaps even older brother.
It is the same name but add Sr.
They look like they could be related. Eyes, nose, ears, jaw lines.
I could be wrong  ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: a is jump on June 05, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
One of the wildest things about the rabid Heather fanatics, or even Vara and Drs. Ira and Neely, is how often they seem to remark that Keith is operating out of jealousy. That Keith can't stand how popular Heather's show is, and how unpopular Dave's show is, so he's taking out his impotent rage on MITD2. Or Vara's smug little promos that imply that Keith is jealous of LNM because they have Heather.

They’re all nuts!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bluejay on June 05, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Unless Heather is acting whacked out towards Airyn and the kids, I doubt she'd bother.  I would hope that Heather isn't popping over for sugar with a side of "I loved Art more than you did". More like just sitting online exposing her true nature to her fans, while saying "Art gave me ____, so it's mine". Not much Airyn can do about that.

Juan

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
I'm sure the guy that gave her $600. for a year of subscription might want his money back, and somebody else posted on FB they gave her a $300 check.
No, no. They sent money orders. Who the hell uses money orders except deadbeats who can’t get a checking account? Or are money orders the new cool thing?

Bluejay

Quote from: Juan on June 05, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
No, no. They sent money orders. Who the hell uses money orders except deadbeats who can’t get a checking account? Or are money orders the new cool thing?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 05, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
Meanwhile some Heather fans are complaining about being banned from his chat room for saying Shit. I guess the shield isn't working, LNM or Lashas.

DarKPenguiN

I'm not sure thats really indicative of being a 'deadbeat'- I havnt had a paper check on me since at least a decade ago and I have several checking accounts- Just use a debit card and TBH if I ever had to send a check to someone I would probably get a money order rather than paying for checks i'll never use.

I'm honestly trying to remember the last time I had checks (or had to use them for any reasons) and I cant (but I do remember they were Star Wars checks before Star Wars became gay- So it was a long time ago)

Edit- NVM, my wife just said she has checks- So I would just steal one of hers if needed I suppose...I dont really understand why she has checks but she is claiming she does. good to know I guess =/

edit 2- Nope. her checks have puppies on them. I would still just pay for a money order.

Bart Ell

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
Genius!

You need a coat of arms .. and maybe a passport mockup...

This is not a drill.
I own the KingdomOfNyeRadio.com domain name.
#Legacy

DynamoHum

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 05, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
This is not a drill.
I own the KingdomOfNyeRadio.com domain name.
#Legacy

Cuckshed Blocker!

MaxPower

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 05, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
Wow.  Back when I was still an active ham, my code speed was 20 wpm, and I studied the thick ARRL book on radio electronics and radio for the exam. I understand that in addition to droppign the code requirement, they publish the exam questions with the answers so all you have to do is memorize the question pool.
Yes, all the questions and answers are also online and with the practice tests, anyone should be able to get at least the Technician's license with some studying. It's nice to know code for some situations but the code requirement was dropped to help with membership and because of the societal shift to voice and digital communication.

I am still convinced that in a sustained national emergency or power grid loss, ham radio could very well be the only reliable source of communication when internet and cell phone access fail.

The bellgab link to the Bart Ell Legacy site is gone, did keith issue a takedown order ?

yoursongs

Money Orders are not the new cool thing....I think (retarded) is making a point of the dollar amounts, in the hopes that her flock will "get the hint" and send larger amounts than usual.  From what I've seen, the gifts are worthless trinkets.  As for "Mike in Montana"'s 600 dollar money order, that could have been a (retarded) lie, with no way to prove it either way.  Remember she is a liar and manipulator to the hilt.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 05, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
The bellgab link to the Bart Ell Legacy site is gone, did keith issue a takedown order ?

More like MV LOL

Pizzapunch

As an aside if she went after bellgab (which won't happen), it would be interesting when her past awful comments she made while a member here are dredged up.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 05, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
As an aside if she went after bellgab (which won't happen), it would be interesting when her past awful comments she made while a member here are dredged up.
What could she possibly go after bellgab for anyhow- The post from facebook that mentioned that, that I saw actually said bellgab had committed "Libel and slander" which is hard to do both on a written forum- I'm no attorney (I just play one on TV) but I know enough about the law to keep myself out of trouble most of the time and I have seen nothing here that would be considered 'libel' since this is all about opinions and heater certainly doesnt have the money to track down every individual (who may or may not be indigent or on a VPN) and thus the worst case scenario would be MV having to remove a post or two (and heather having to pay for that privilege)

Juan

Speaking of dredging up her old comments here - there are several posts back when Art was trying to quit MITD (before it started) over music licensing fees where Heather was explaining the need to pay for music licensing. She knows more than she admits now.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 05, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Can you imagine? With all of the screenshots (or any perusal of her FB page, for that matter) showing her attacking Keith and BellGab (and thus, MV), telling people they were in fact responsible for her show having technical difficulties?

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 05, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
''Don't do the crime if you can't do the time'' - Tony Baretta

Funny thing, life imitating "art":

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/robert-blake-case-15-years-later-his-private-eye-speaks-n566006

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/robert-blake-finally-pays-wifes-murder/

Although Blake was found not guilty of killing Bakley in his sensational 2005 criminal trial, her children followed up with a civil lawsuit â€" and won. A jury awarded them $30 million, but Blake appealed. In 2008, an appeals court upheld the ver­dict but cut the award in half.

While the exact amount of the settle­ment has not been officially disclosed, it is believed to be about $2 million in total â€" way less than the $15 mil­lion previously awarded by the appeals court. Still, Bonny’s children are thrilled with the outcome.

“Finally, it has been settled,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “This case dragged on for over a decade.

“ALL of Bonny's kids have struggled financially since she died, and they finally will receive what was coming to them.”

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 05, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
Can you imagine? With all of the screenshots (or any perusal of her FB page, for that matter) showing her attacking Keith and BellGab (and thus, MV), telling people they were in fact responsible for her show having technical difficulties?
It'll never get to that point.

This is all about veiled threats and a silly little internet war.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on June 05, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
What could she possibly go after bellgab for anyhow- The post from facebook that mentioned that, that I saw actually said bellgab had committed "Libel and slander" which is hard to do both on a written forum- I'm no attorney (I just play one on TV) but I know enough about the law to keep myself out of trouble most of the time and I have seen nothing here that would be considered 'libel' since this is all about opinions and heater certainly doesnt have the money to track down every individual (who may or may not be indigent or on a VPN) and thus the worst case scenario would be MV having to remove a post or two (and heather having to pay for that privilege)

Libel is easy enough to pursue and sue for - it's written defamation - slander is vocalised etc, and more difficult. Everyone on here is pretty much clever enough to quantify their postulating with possibly, I think, I'd bet, Perhaps etc. This makes it speculation/opinion which is fine. Plus any information that is dredged to the fore on here is pretty rigorously source checked and can have a source cited.

Add that to the fact that I am sure Liberace is clever enough to have a clause in his T&C of use that he's not responsible for anything written here (if you haven't add one quick) and I am pretty sure cross border/inter state/international lawyerly stuff is not going to be anything any lamo that would be idiotic enough to try it given the costings involved.

Metron2267

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 05, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
Wow.  Back when I was still an active ham, my code speed was 20 wpm, and I studied the thick ARRL book on radio electronics and radio for the exam. I understand that in addition to droppign the code requirement, they publish the exam questions with the answers so all you have to do is memorize the question pool.

Right you are, the test has always been multiple choice with a pool of questions and answers, all of which can be found in the various study manuals.

20 WPM is smoking, I never made it past 12... :(

The purpose seems to be to learn the theory but still be able too pass the exam on memorization.

And this is the same process one goes through to get an FM-grade broadcast ticket. For those they have actual prep schools that bring you up to speed on the maths of it all.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
Libel is easy enough to pursue and sue for - it's written defamation - slander is vocalised etc, and more difficult. Everyone on here is pretty much clever enough to quantify their postulating with possibly, I think, I'd bet, Perhaps etc. This makes it speculation/opinion which is fine. Plus any information that is dredged to the fore on here is pretty rigorously source checked and can have a source cited.

Add that to the fact that I am sure Liberace is clever enough to have a clause in his T&C of use that he's not responsible for anything written here (if you haven't add one quick) and I am pretty sure cross border/inter state/international lawyerly stuff is not going to be anything any lamo that would be idiotic enough to try it given the costings involved.
Exactly- And even if someone did say something that constituted 'libel' - Is that even worth pursuing (and paying the money that may or may not lead to a dead end due to someone being indigent or on a VPN that doesnt keep logs) when all that would happen is that the offending post would be removed and forgotten.

Bluejay

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on June 05, 2018, 10:04:12 AM
It'll never get to that point.

This is all about veiled threats and a silly little internet war.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 05, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
Here's a newer photo:

Not really sure, but I think I see a resemblance. If so, he cleaned up pretty good. Hope he got some anger management counsiling.

Both photos and the arrest records are public documents that pop in in the first few search results. Not sure how discussing them is considered "leaking" or libel or slander.