Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 11:18:29 PM
Pretty fucking awesome appearance..  :D

You were adequate too, bate-man.

bateman

Quote from: Taaroa on February 17, 2017, 11:18:02 PM
Assange is someone that enjoys the spotlight, wouldn't be surprised if he's adopting more coherent strategies for their leaks to generate hype.

The idea is (supposedly) to keep his face out there and generate as much public interest and therefore, potential outrage, as possible in the event the Ecuadorians try to evict him.

No idea if #vault7 is legit, but they run a real PR risk if they don't deliver on it.

Dr. MD MD

Great segment, bateman!  :)

When do we get a full show from you? Will it be live? Will there be a call in segment?  ???

bateman

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 11:18:29 PM
Pretty fucking awesome appearance..  :D

Well thankyeeewwwww.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 17, 2017, 11:18:30 PM
Batchelor keeps promoting your show, bateman.  You better start making some new ones.  Excellent segment that I enjoyed immensely.  Well done, bateman.  :D ;)

Thankyeeeeewwwww too. I have to get a new desk and some more acoustic foam in the next week, so there will be test shenanigans once everything's set up again.

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 11:21:57 PM
The idea is (supposedly) to keep his face out there and generate as much public interest and therefore, potential outrage, as possible in the event the Ecuadorians try to evict him.

Fantastic bateman, just way to short, I could have listened to that discussion for hours.  One of my favorite topics!!!!

bateman

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 11:24:52 PM
Fantastic bateman, just way to short, I could have listened to that discussion for hours.  One of my favorite topics!!!!

Thanks, brig. Looking like an every Friday deal now.

trostol

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...i spaced out and forgot :(

bateman

Quote from: trostol on February 17, 2017, 11:26:52 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...i spaced out and forgot :(

I EVEN DID A MAMMOTH STORY FOR YOU

trostol

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

i apologize..i literally..just spaced out and was doing nothing..

zeebo

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
Thanks, brig. Looking like an every Friday deal now.

Nice, thanks for the pre-show post, I was able to just catch it.  Another good one tonite.

zeebo

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

Well maybe 80% mammoth, but still pretty friggin close!

Ciardelo

Quote from: trostol on February 17, 2017, 11:28:54 PM
i apologize..i literally..just spaced out and was doing nothing..

STONER! SHAME.GIF*

* too stoned to find the shame gif.

Gemstone

I missed it live.   :(

Can't wait to listen!

trostol

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 11:32:45 PM
STONER! SHAME.GIF*

* too stoned to find the shame gif.

lol i wish that was the excuse..

bateman

Quote from: Gemstone on February 17, 2017, 11:34:31 PM
I missed it live.   :(

Can't wait to listen!

No worries, quick segment. There will be more.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on February 17, 2017, 11:34:38 PM
lol i wish that was the excuse..

See my receptionist on your way out.  ;)

Gemstone

Taaroa

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 17, 2017, 11:21:57 PM

No idea if #vault7 is legit, but they run a real PR risk if they don't deliver on it.

And yet when there was that whole thing about him being dead a few months back he never provided proof of life as far as I know. He'll be arrested no matter what if kicked out of the embassy for ignoring that court order, let alone his whole paranoia about Sweden and the US.

Dr. MD MD

I liked the rest of The John Bachelor Show. Very interesting.  :)

Faustina

Oooh, every Friday!  Good way to get famous before getting your own show going,... ummm.... I mean "re-started." 

bateman

Quote from: Taaroa on February 18, 2017, 12:07:00 AM
And yet when there was that whole thing about him being dead a few months back he never provided proof of life as far as I know. He'll be arrested no matter what if kicked out of the embassy for ignoring that court order, let alone his whole paranoia about Sweden and the US.

Yeah, that whole thing was weird. Never showed up on the balcony, never signed anything with his private PGP key, but he did do appearances on Hannity and a few other places. If you want to get really conspiratorial, I guess it's possible he's locked away in a black site somewhere and spooks are using software like this to fake the TV appearances:

https://youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/

bateman

https://youtu.be/vtPk5IUbdH0

Someone is blaring this outside. Goodnight, folks. Thanks again for listening.

Taaroa

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 12:13:42 AM
Yeah, that whole thing was weird. Never showed up on the balcony, never signed anything with his private PGP key, but he did do appearances on Hannity and a few other places. If you want to get really conspiratorial, I guess it's possible he's locked away in a black site somewhere and spooks are using software like this to fake the TV appearances:

The mismatching keys and the 'hidden messages' in tweets were strange.

I spend about a month or two living in London each year at a place a 10min walk from the Ecuadorian embassy, and every time I've been past it there has been zero police presence  around it. Meanwhile the Turkish, Syrian, and Bahraini embassies in the same area have visible police guards 24/7.

Ciardelo

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 12:30:50 AM

https://youtu.be/vtPk5IUbdH0

Someone is blaring this outside. Goodnight, folks. Thanks again for listening.

You poor New York cucks can betcha this shit don't play in Tulsa.

Sleep well, we're probably not going to kill you in your sleep.

Love,

Your fans.

trostol

so..when is the recording going up? lol