• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2022, 03:10:30 PMHe's been posting on, dare I mention, EllGab.com, including today. You could contact him there.

oh man oh god oh man

ItsOver

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2022, 04:43:25 PMDoes he realize he's posting on the George Noory of gabs?
So far this be my fave post of BallGab2.0. It's got the institutional memory, the vaguely loveable wit, and the truth all wrapped up into a single and concise shitpost. This is how it's done kids. Respect. 

albrecht

His show was pretty good. Got guests we suggested but then went nowhere once he got into The Finders, Aquino, etc. And gets mugged and show gone. And now on reappears on other gab. Hmmmm. Wonder if a backstory there.

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2022, 06:24:42 PMHis show was pretty good. Got guests we suggested but then went nowhere once he got into The Finders, Aquino, etc. And gets mugged and show gone. And now on reappears on other gab. Hmmmm. Wonder if a backstory there.
Don't think there is much of a backstory. You either get a kick out of Senda's antics or you don't.  Bateman does and Ellgab is where the Senda action is. Probably as simple as that. This latest small claims court case of Senda V. County Connection Bus Line was a hoot.  Senda lost of course, although expected it was a shame.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 04, 2022, 07:37:06 PMDon't think there is much of a backstory. You either get a kick out of Senda's antics or you don't.  Bateman does and Ellgab is where the Senda action is. Probably as simple as that. This latest small claims court case of Senda V. County Connection Bus Line was a hoot.  Senda lost of course, although expected it was a shame.
Well, was MV and his mom brought up as Shreddie predicted?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 04, 2022, 07:37:06 PMDon't think there is much of a backstory. You either get a kick out of Senda's antics or you don't.  Bateman does and Ellgab is where the Senda action is. Probably as simple as that. This latest small claims court case of Senda V. County Connection Bus Line was a hoot.  Senda lost of course, although expected it was a shame.
I figured but thought to try to spin into some conspiracy or drama for reason Dark City/Dark Weekend went no mas. Never got that other stuff. But, to each their own. Now, apparently, it went legal I might, weak might and maybe, check out because bizarre or frivolous lawsuits can be funny, especially if get to point of actual depos, court actions, etc. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2022, 07:39:23 PMWell, was MV and his mom brought up as Shreddie predicted?
Nope but perhaps during the appeal!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 04, 2022, 08:09:42 PMNope but perhaps during the appeal!

From the limited knowledge I have on parties I think not much there for even a disbarred lawyer type. But you never know. Jailhouse 'lawyers' and vexious petitioners often have best 'legal' filings and cases. Some C2C folks have been great ones! And Art had his awesomw also on fun (some serious) legal stuff! And he had cash (and firm) to do some.