• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on January 09, 2021, 07:55:32 PM
I guess K_Dubb could always just “settle.”  She could read him nursery tales at night.

Never settle!  Doc has better tits, anyway.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2021, 08:10:31 PM
If Parler is removed from the Apple store, does that mean that it won't work any more even if it was previously installed?

I parled at you to see.

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 09, 2021, 08:28:31 PM
I parled at you to see.

You have an iPhone?

Is it really called "parled"?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2021, 08:32:51 PM
You have an iPhone?

Is it really called "parled"?

Yes iphone.  I don't know what it is officially called but "parler" is French for "to speak" and the proffered "parley" is a noun, so the verb form is up for grabs as far as I can tell.  If we are in French it would be j'ai parlé but, conjugating it as a regular English verb yields "parled". 🤷

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2021, 08:37:43 PM
Proof from GOD that he doesn't approve of the "Italian Job".

https://youtu.be/jqglC61xT_g

Okay, I got it off the C2C website ;)

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/video-enormous-sinkhole-opens-up-outside-hospital-in-italy/
Wow, the Italian Covid mutation is even worse than the others.

Dr. MD MD

So, now that the Dems are the man should we start pushing back on them and getting all up in their grill when they’re out to dinner or at home? Is that how this works? ???

It's going down tonight they said. 9PM they said.  Go to Newsmax to watch they said, so as not to give any views to main stream media.
I do so. No happenings. First thing I saw was this.

Trolled again.  :-[

Quote from: ItsOver on January 09, 2021, 08:53:53 PM
Breaking â€" Amazon to shut down all Parler servers tomorrow night…

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-amazon-to-shut-down-all-parler-servers-tomorrow-night/

The other big public cloud providers are Microsoft, Google and IBM. I don't see any of them taking Parler either.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 08:59:38 PM
It's going down tonight they said. 9PM they said.  Go to Newsmax to watch they said, so as not to give any views to main stream media.

All IO & I got was a nifty Svengoolie movie. It was pretty good...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038338/

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 09, 2021, 08:40:31 PM
Yes iphone.  I don't know what it is officially called but "parler" is French for "to speak" and the proffered "parley" is a noun, so the verb form is up for grabs as far as I can tell.  If we are in French it would be j'ai parlé but, conjugating it as a regular English verb yields "parled". 🤷

#EducatedLiberalElitistConfirmed!
#Y'allQaedaPatriotsEngageFinalSolution!!

#OperationFairyFly:

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 09, 2021, 09:04:35 PM
All IO & I got was a nifty Svengoolie movie. It was pretty good...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038338/

Tune in next week for the classic “Creature from the Black Lagoon,” as long as Svengoolie hasn’t been banned for being a terrorist or we’ve nuked ourselves.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 08:59:38 PM

In informal dog training circles it is called "rubbing their face in it." Though this doesn't work well with training dogs, actually, it would appear to work well with the Goyim.

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2021, 08:55:19 PM
So, now that the Dems are the man should we start pushing back on them and getting all up in their grill when they’re out to dinner or at home? Is that how this works? ???

#FuckAroundFindOut?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on January 09, 2021, 09:09:01 PM
#FuckAroundFindOut?

I thought you guys said that’s how it works?! ???

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 09:02:32 PM
The other big public cloud providers are Microsoft, Google and IBM. I don't see any of them taking Parler either.
Unless the net cast has already been drawn in I don't see why they wouldn't. They already host most of the government info and most others personal info. Besides their cloud servers most got start up funding and nice government contracts from various Agencies.

Why wouldn't these government agents, essentially, want to keep 'tabs' on people, dissidents, competitors, enemies, etc both for marketing purposes- and for Red/Blue Lists and FEMA camps  ;) ? If anything it would be more clever for them to 'allow' a 'secure' and 'free speech' and 'encrypted' social-networking, audio, and video sharing system and just monitor and collect intel. Anytime they want to grab someone, or turn another politician, or catch a terrorist, catch a money launder, etc they got the data and evidence. Maybe throttle back a bit so ideas about freedom or real history don't spread as easily but still, they never had problems with sucking in some retard and turning him into some major terrorist threat. So why shut it all down now?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 09, 2021, 09:08:27 PM
Tune in next week for the classic “Creature from the Black Lagoon,” as long as Svengoolie hasn’t been banned for being a terrorist or we’ve nuked ourselves.
That was in 3D but I don't think they would show the print that would gain you the effect if you wore Red/Blue glasses. This could be a way to unite the country however. Red and Blue united watching a classic creature-feature! Sponsored by China, who would make the cheap glasses. With Biden doing the intro and talking about how he saw this movie in his 20's and was reminded about working at a black pool and facing down a monster worse than the Creature- a guy named Corn Pop who wielded rusty straight-razors, right out of a swamp, so they were extra rusty. He, like the hero in the movie, beat the creature but by threatening him with a length of chain. Then he let the little black kids pet his leg hairs.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2021, 08:55:19 PM

We are ANTIFA naow! I need to buy a ski mask brb

Asuka Langley

Based Kim is not taking any shit from a senile old pedophile

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1347970140856406021

analog kid

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 09, 2021, 09:55:50 PM
Based Kim is not taking any shit from a senile old pedophile

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1347970140856406021

Still waiting for my Trump denuclearization of North Korea commemorative coin.

There were love letters.