• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2021, 08:39:29 PM
You know, I thought about and I suppose what I do here would seem that way to someone stupid enough to think what was going on during the Bush era was “conservativism.” More like a cold war hangover with the Russkies all while ignoring that China was eating our lunch. Classic hurr durr thinking! You’re not the first and I’m sure you won’t be the last.

Bush (Rockefeller) thinking: We can’t stoop to their level so we’ll just have to accept getting fucking in the ass...AGAIN! It’s been the slippery slope to communism and here we are now, while faggots like you are still trying to shame people like me who speak out against it. I fart in your general direction, you traitor.

So Bush is why you voted for Obama?  One in particular or both?  Did you vote for Clinton between the Bushes?

Those are all rhetorical questions, I don't really give a shit.

Whether you are an actual commie faggot deciever playing a part, or just a weak-minded fool...  well I don't really give a shit about that either;  you're an idiot either way.

Different side same coin that I would happily throw into a very deep, dry well:  you know, for luck.

Basically, Doc, you are a fucking idiot any which way I look at you.  Which is actually laugh out loud funny!

Stay special, buddy!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 11, 2021, 12:20:19 AM
So Bush is why you voted for Obama?  One in particular or both?  Did you vote for Clinton between the Bushes?

Those are all rhetorical questions, I don't really give a shit.

Whether you are an actual commie faggot deciever playing a part, or just a weak-minded fool...  well I don't really give a shit about that either;  you're an idiot either way.

Different side same coin that I would happily throw into a very deep, dry well:  you know, for luck.

Basically, Doc, you are a fucking idiot any which way I look at you.  Which is actually laugh out loud funny!

Stay special, buddy!

-p

As long as I continue to get under the skin of braindead idiots like you I know I’m doing it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzmFXw0yFaM

:P

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2021, 12:23:37 AM
As long as I continue to get under the skin of braindead idiots like you I know I’m doing it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzmFXw0yFaM

:P

Hey Dr. Dumbass, you neglected to answer my question: is it one or both Bushes fault that you voted for Obama?

Extra credit if you voted for Obama twice, you idiot commie faggot traitor...

-p

Ediot: the above is rhetorical, unless you are a lonely lovesick retard

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 11, 2021, 12:31:52 AM
Hey Dr. Dumbass, you neglected to answer my question: is it one or both Bushes fault that you voted for Obama?

Extra credit if you voted for Obama twice, you idiot commie faggot traitor...

-p

You also said it was rhetorical. Maybe you already forgot that. It wouldn’t be surprising considering how pickled your grey matter must be by now.

BFFs Club:

Of course, you and your BF are too dumb to notice.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2021, 12:33:00 AM
You also said it was rhetorical. Maybe you already forgot that. It wouldn’t be surprising considering how pickled your grey matter must be by now.

You responded to the rhetorical post, Doctard.  Why not go full Doctard and answer the rhetorical questions therein?

Here's another rhetorical question for you:  Did you repeatedly fail reading comprehension or just once?

I guess that is the same as wondering if you repeatedly failed by voting Obama or if it was just the one time...

You are a retard either way.

Prove your faggot commie love for me by responding to this rhetorical post, buddy.

Or you could bring me up in conversation with another poster sometime, that would not seem gay at all:  don't feel bad, Doctard, you are not alone in that behavior, but that doesn't make it any less gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

-p

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on January 10, 2021, 11:05:02 PM
#OneForGay_Dubb
#CulturedElitistFaggotFunnies
#HarDeeHarHar

Jean Valjean is 🔥🔥🔥

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 09, 2021, 09:18:09 PM
We are ANTIFA naow! I need to buy a ski mask brb

Oh for f***** sake. Shameless pandering. Just come on over, I got a ski masking news channel.

I put a ski mask on a marble and then I act like it's Wilson in disguise coming after Tom Hanks. No one gets the joke, but that's fine it's just for David harvesting. Data harvesting. Hey, does anyone want to go for any data?

I don't know what it is but it sounds good. and I suck the NPCs of all the day to dry in this entire plane in reality for the time being, and if you thought she looked pissed before you should see how pissy she looks now. I think that Mercury Saturn Jupiter thing had something to do with everything. Got a huge download, and everyone else lost their f****** minds. I got so much data I didn't even read the news today! I heard Mike pence was going to have sex with both of his daughters on live TV, but I don't know, I think I want to beat him to it.

I hope it wasn't the cute one that congratulated Joe Biden or the f****** Kamala Tamil whatever the f***. Talk about forced feeding. I just want to go over there and say you don't need to say that over here check out this really happy unicorn who totally has everything in control cuz she thought it was all about that and then... suddenly: unicorn conformity.

Not the kind of line I was talking about getting in, but it will do, and I was hoping it would be a different line, but that one's okay too.

Every direction starts with a single line. Every erection starts with a single dirty look. And every dirty look is not equally attractive.

Like there's the one where they're supremely enraged that persons and persons are not behaving in the way they need to be they have to be they must be, and then there's another one where they are, and just doesn't have the right matching earrings.

Crazy thing is I heard Hunter Biden up and went and killed himself two weeks ago. well for that I had a recording of a guy speaking Japanese saying biden's name really severe really angry really oh my God this guy.

I got to assume he was talking about the raping of children, and not the part where he occasionally broke the law to supply himself as s*** in a matter incompatible with the law. pretty sure thinking about him was even though it's pretty easy to get legally, part of the rush of these creep o assholes that somehow still have the admiration of the known awake world, is as way more satisfying for them to get an illegal unlawful "naughty" buzz.

For my own part I never really enjoyed being naughty, I've never actually been naughty, I enjoy being skilled getting away with something naughty but I haven't done that in quite some time, is all of my actions are non-naughty these days, at least from my point of view, and the opposing views from others range from, "how dare Jack star send her ass to rehab! She didn't want to go she didn't like to go what a dick!" to, "some smoking hot 18-year-old from Vietnam invited Jackstar to a "smoky" circle, I was one of the circles where it's a stunningly hot young girl, not too young I mean she said 19 which was weird I got in the circle and everybody's like saying their name is 18, 17, 19, 20, wow so these guys are all very much not practicing alcoholics I guess, and they're just hanging up in these bushes and I saw him there and I went right on by cuz not nearly missing and then got motioned over by smoking hot girl from Vietnam was Thailand hard to say... Could have been alpha centauri. Got a round face. not really my type but very exotic and she was genuinely friendly and then it seemed after we hung out through the weeds with all these other people, who eventually were scared and ran off, because I'm you know 48 and able to form coherent sentences, eventually it's me in her handler the other guy and he was cool he was cool cuz I didn't like try to like bleed on her which was actually hard and then she was amazed that maybe the first thing she didn't mad who wasn't thinking how to get her into think cuz she was nice but Griffey was way better The grapefruit was indoors because she didn't want to go outside and smoke with anyone cuz that's not cool That's naughty.

I think she has the asthma or anything I think she's just wildly disapproving of anybody having fun doing something that she thinks is bad because she can't do it so she thinks it's bad. it could be that it could be something else but I don't really know because we stopped talking about it after I said I'm going outside to go smoke weed with teenagers and then I came back in and said wow there's a smoking hot girl did you ever really like talk about sense

-------------

So, what was planned for this ambush? Let me guess: you don't remember. Kudos.

Asuka Langley

I could have voted for her is she supported the second amendment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPLI_U8jAXA

Dr. MD MD

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2021, 12:33:00 AM

BFFs Club:

Of course, you and your BF are too dumb to notice.

That was nice of big D to snap that shot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 11, 2021, 03:40:26 PM
That was nice of big D to snap that shot.

Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan, Trump. Globalist ALWAYS try to take out the real presidents.