• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on January 10, 2021, 07:41:53 PM
JUAN O' SAVIN - THE CALLED - MAKINGS FOR A PERFECT DAY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aKnWZDfcI8ar/

Look IR. I tried to watch that video, I really did...but you know that movie disrespected my time, you know? I mean fuck, lets go in a good ol' pickup. Then let's cut to a fancy garage and some sports car, all the while just giving one-sided snippets of conversation. THEN, lets play full songs while watching a fucking road. Oh look, there's a storm coming in and they're playing "Riders on the Storm".

Shit. It's like some guy like Pubini made it.

Ain't nobody got time for that. I'm not getting any younger here.

What does it say? What's the message here?

Or did you just shitpost it because that's the thing to do here at BellGab?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 10, 2021, 07:51:08 PM
Doc, I find your ironic parody of Conservatism to be quite cartoonish.

You know, I thought about and I suppose what I do here would seem that way to someone stupid enough to think what was going on during the Bush era was “conservativism.” More like a cold war hangover with the Russkies all while ignoring that China was eating our lunch. Classic hurr durr thinking! You’re not the first and I’m sure you won’t be the last.

Bush (Rockefeller) thinking: We can’t stoop to their level so we’ll just have to accept getting fucking in the ass...AGAIN! It’s been the slippery slope to communism and here we are now, while faggots like you are still trying to shame people like me who speak out against it. I fart in your general direction, you traitor.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjSVeYIslJU

Re:Amazon, Salty recommends ordering as much as you can afford but then returning it before cancelling your membership. He says this could really rek them. Nautical.

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 10, 2021, 08:11:17 PM
Look IR. I tried to watch that video, I really did...but you know that movie disrespected my time, you know? I mean fuck, lets go in a good ol' pickup. Then let's cut to a fancy garage and some sports car, all the while just giving one-sided snippets of conversation. THEN, lets play full songs while watching a fucking road. Oh look, there's a storm coming in and they're playing "Riders on the Storm".

Shit. It's like some guy like Pubini made it.

Ain't nobody got time for that. I'm not getting any younger here.

What does it say? What's the message here?

Or did you just shitpost it because that's the thing to do here at BellGab?

Hey, I posted it, then watched it. Footnotes: There's a reason for everything, Cults are fascinated with numbers and other creepy shit, Everyone is a pawn and...... Trump's going to drain the swamp. Meh.. :P

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on January 10, 2021, 08:59:27 PM
Hey, I posted it, then watched it. Footnotes: There's a reason for everything, Cults are fascinated with numbers and other creepy shit, Everyone is a pawn and...... Trump's going to drain the swamp. Meh.. :P

I figured as much ::) I didn't mean to yell at you, man.

I'm getting tired of being played. All this "there's more going on but we just can't tell you--be sure and buy our shit" is just like Jackstar LARPing through BellGab except he never monetized his antics.

I wonder why Jacko never opened up a kilt store or something? Dude could have been making BANK.

But noooo, the siren call of the pipe took him away :'(

There's more going on behind the scenes but I just can't let everybody know just yet, you understand. 8)

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 10, 2021, 09:09:19 PM
I figured as much ::) I didn't mean to yell at you, man.

I'm getting tired of being played. All this "there's more going on but we just can't tell you--be sure and buy our shit" is just like Jackstar LARPing through BellGab except he never monetized his antics.

I wonder why Jacko never opened up a kilt store or something? Dude could have been making BANK.

There's more going on behind the scenes but I just can't let everybody know just yet, you understand. 8)

A little true motivation goes a long way but yeah, it's getting old. I get it. ??? Darn pipe sirens! >:( Gets you every time!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 10, 2021, 09:09:19 PM

... I wonder why Jacko never opened up a kilt store or something? Dude could have been making BANK.

And I thought I was always the last to know.

https://www.kiltandjacks.com/utility-kilts/page/2/

Kilt AND JACKS!
[attachment=1,msg1453954]

ItsOver

I can see where the rubberized kilt would come in handy.

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

And, of course, there’s the always popular wedding kilt, with detachable pocket.

[attachment=1,msg1453959]

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2021, 08:51:38 PM
Re:Amazon, Salty recommends ordering as much as you can afford but then returning it before cancelling your membership. He says this could really rek them. Nautical.

I wish i had thought of that i would have ordered 1,000 pounds of dumbells and a refrigerator or something, oh well.

ItsOver

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 10, 2021, 09:45:22 PMI can see where the rubberized kilt would come in handy.

:o lol

Innerreach

Donald Trump's Bible | From Scotland to the Oval Office

https://youtu.be/SSL7_QV4960

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on January 10, 2021, 09:36:37 PM
And I thought I was always the last to know.

https://www.kiltandjacks.com/utility-kilts/page/2/

Kilt AND JACKS!
[attachment=1,msg1453954]

Those look a little more reasonably priced than the utilikilts... But they probably aren't made in the USA.  :(

*And who the hell needs a rubber kilt? WTF kind of screwed up crap are you into if that is a necessity of your "play time."  :o

Catsmile

#Breaking:
Terminator Whips His Massive Conan Sword Out
      #LookOutChuckNorris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_P-0I6sAck

Catsmile

#ThatzJackStarzJob
#WillHeAllowIt?

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on January 10, 2021, 10:34:10 PM
Those look a little more reasonably priced than the utilikilts... But they probably aren't made in the USA.  :(

*And who the hell needs a rubber kilt? WTF kind of screwed up crap are you into if that is a necessity of your "play time."  :o
Jack is no doubt trying to cover all the bases.  From gutting fish to skinning opossum, Jack has you covered.  Even for those weekend tactical exercises!

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on January 10, 2021, 10:40:27 PM
#ThatzJackStarzJob
#WillHeAllowIt?

LOL! Cops were waving people in past security barriers. What else would you call it?! ;D

Catsmile

Dr. MD MD

Well, Schumer said they had six ways from Sunday to get him and I guess he was right. Evil wins again. Yay, DEEP STATE!

Catsmile

#OneForGay_Dubb
#CulturedElitistFaggotFunnies
#HarDeeHarHar