• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 19, 2015, 10:23:11 PM
"We are in a holding patt-" stream lost again.

I heard a bit more.  Art said there was a problem with a connection in Phoenix.  Was playing Baker Street and saying "I love Sax".  Said he might say all the bad words you are never allowed to say on radio since nobody is probably hearing it anyway.  Then it died.

flimflam384

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2015, 10:25:32 PM
Still better than c2c

^this.  also, better than haoxland.  just sayin'

bstuart

Lol art's commentary is hilarious right now.

"we're just sort of, I dunno, just listening to music"

PING

I think it's wacky weather in NV. Jerry Doyle is based out of Vegas & he said it was crazy weather on today's show.

SciFiAuthor

I'm getting Art smoothly right now, but he's just talking about the technical problems and thinks that no one can hear him. He says the problem is in Phoenix apparently.

Zenman

He's saying something about a technical no-man's land and that he's probably talking to himself, lol.

Uncle Duke

Just curious, those of you listening on a terrestrial radio station, what are you hearing? 

ge30542

605-562-4444 is in and out also.

Spinner

Poor Art.
He doesn't know that we can hear him, although it drops every few seconds.

I will bet them danged aliens from the Phoenix Lights have sabotaged the Phoenix connection.

SciFiAuthor

:( He was just singing and then said a lot of people were calling him on Skype and then it died.

Brewhound

My stream is 12 minutes behind. Mark.

GravitySucks

I guess I shouldn't have wormholes him to say I could hear him fine on tunein.  He just dropped again

Zenman

He's grooving on the music and thinking about doing time checks.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 19, 2015, 10:28:44 PM
I will bet them danged aliens from the Phoenix Lights have sabotaged the Phoenix connection.

Makes as much sense as anything else.

Brewhound

Its the Cern super collider!

Zenman

Hey Art, throw on the Periscope so we can watch you walking around throwing your arms up! That'd be quite entertaining, actually.   :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on October 19, 2015, 10:31:44 PM
Hey Art, throw on the Periscope so we can watch you walking around throwing your arms up! That'd be quite entertaining, actually.   :D
Maybe he should go out and check on his car.

PING

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2015, 10:29:14 PM
I guess I shouldn't have wormholes him to say I could hear him fine on tunein.  He just dropped again

I just did the same thing.

He could just broadcast through Periscope, at least until Jaz calls... 8)

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2015, 10:33:07 PM
Maybe he should go out and check on his car.

I don't know. I've heard those mustached dwarfs are more formidable than they appear.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2015, 10:28:10 PM
Just curious, those of you listening on a terrestrial radio station, what are you hearing?

I'm hearing the Nick Redfern replay on KTOX.

Needle woman

Uncle Duke..... I'm hearing him on terrestrial radio 1680 am out of Fresno Ca.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 19, 2015, 10:38:46 PM
I'm hearing the Nick Redfern replay on KTOX.
In the meantime, while Art and Keith are sorting this out, we will be treated by an impromptu dance recital by the stunning new act "Art's Tarts"!!!

Uncle Duke

I don't understand why, when there are technical issues like this, Art doesn't go ahead and do the show as planned and record it.  The worst that could happen is he'd have a "new" show in the can to air the next time the stream/weather/IT connections/Jaz/Aliens/George cause a clusterfuck again.

Needle woman

Yeah, a replay now.

Morgus

Now a replay of the Andrew Bisiago show is playing on the AAC dark matter stream right now.

Morgus

Looks like Keith has decided to just use a replay now, he just tweeted on the DMN tweet feed:
Midnight in the Desert - 08-14-2015: Andrew Basiago

Morgus

The show before Art on DMDN (Future Theater) was having some dropout and technical issues too.

Bleefy

If I close my eyes and try real hard, I can almost hear Art cussing like nobody's ever cussed before.