• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Cant we all just, y'know, get along?  Major, Cowtown, don't forget the common enemy that brought us all here.  When infighting tears us apart, the nooron wins

Quote from: ShatteredGlassDome on March 09, 2015, 09:54:44 PM
Cant we all just, y'know, get along?  Major, Cowtown, don't forget the common enemy that brought us all here.  When infighting tears us apart, the nooron wins

John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance

Quote from: goldendeal on March 09, 2015, 09:49:01 PM
Major Ed don't let that hater troll get to you. You are funny as hell, myself and I’m sure many other regulars here look forward to your witty comments on a nightly basis.  This place wouldn’t be half as entertaining without you.....Ignore the troll, his  idea of witty comedy is 'Carrot Top'

Cowtown is not a troll.  He's a good man.  I think the Major is funny too.  We just need to focus on the Noorie.

nextgen.fm

Well that was quite a lively back and forth!

;D

bateman

Quote from: ShatteredGlassDome on March 09, 2015, 09:54:44 PM

A BellGab divided against itself cannot stand.

goldendeal

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 10:00:37 PM
Cowtown is not a troll.  He's a good man.  I think the Major is funny too.  We just need to focus on the Noorie.

You are correct, I stand corrected... One of the reason I am saying this is I really appreciated the nun pic.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: bateman on March 09, 2015, 10:06:08 PM
A BellGab divided against itself cannot stand.

I agree, and we must focus on the real enemy... and its infinite suck.

SnapT

I just listened to the end of last night's Noory shitfest.  Hilarious how he uncomfortably cut off religiousboy's discussion of homosexuality by nervously saying "No no, we don't talk about that here... that's just something I never got into... SOBEIT."

Something he never got into?  Okaaaaay...

Quote from: goldendeal on March 09, 2015, 10:16:52 PM
You are correct, I stand corrected... One of the reason I am saying this is I really appreciated the nun pic.

Thank you!  LOL.  I thought I might have been banned because of the heretical nature of the post.  Yeah go figure.  A blasphemous post from someone who calls himself a Christian. Go figure. I find Catholicism repugnant but I like Catholics and some aspects of the religion. I also like boobs and well I've fantasized finding myself stuck in a nunnery with a bunch of attractive nubile nuns.

Seriously, I know Cowtown better than most here.  Admittedly, I don't know him that well but he has showed a lot of kindness towards me.  That goes a long way with me.

SnapT

Cowtown, I think you owe Major Ed Damien a public apology in the form of a YouTube video shot in your messy bedroom.

BONUS POINTS if you wear a funny alien or cat-related T-Shirt.

PChirp

I remember cowtown's posts from way back.  Major Ed's posts are funny as well.  While trying to be diplomatic about the situation, I have to agree that we MUST get back to the pressing matter at hand that is Dave Norrie and his suckage.  Let's not forget that and why we're here in the first place. 

Carry on, gentlemen.  Besides, I'm almost out of beer and have to get up from the basement to the parent's kitchen (garbed only in my white BVDs) before the rents hit the sack for the evening.

Fuck you, George!

GNS

Dateline

The psychic lawyer will predict that Norry sucks and he has five years of archives to prove it. 

Quote from: SnapT on March 09, 2015, 10:30:43 PM
Cowtown, I think you owe Major Ed Damien a public apology in the form of a YouTube video shot in your messy bedroom.

BONUS POINTS if you wear a funny alien or cat-related T-Shirt.

Maybe both of them should post a video and apologize to each other. I would love if both of them continued to post here without provoking each other's temper. I'm also really trying to be diplomatic here.  Now we can get back to a civil discussion regarding the Noorie.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on March 09, 2015, 10:52:24 PM
Hey, what's on U7 tonight?  ;D

C'mon man, don't bail out, the fun torture is just about to start.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2015, 10:58:27 PM
C'mon man, don't bail out, the fun torture is just about to start.

Speaking of which, who is the designated "Gabber" tonight for Dave's open lines?!?  Get the feeling he's soon going to stop taking calls from his minions of fans.  Don't believe his nerves can handle it.   :)  Good to see you again, Zeeb!

Nick el Ass

Let the suck begin again... and I guarantee the show will suck more than Hell on a Monday morning.

Another story about a child's death.  It never ends. >:(

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 11:11:10 PM
Another story about a child's death.  It never ends. >:(

This man loves him some dead babies.

cowtown

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 10:58:20 PM
Maybe both of them should post a video and apologize to each other. I would love if both of them continued to post here without provoking each other's temper. I'm also really trying to be diplomatic here.  Now we can get back to a civil discussion regarding the Noorie.

Are you serious? Suggesting on this forum that I in any way "provoked" "Major Ed Damian" is clearly rewriting the history you well know, particularly since you have also been on the receiving end of this "Major Ed's" ugliness and toxic vitriol.  You ought to know better. If someone you don't know and have never spoken with walked up to you and assaulted you out of the blue, would you consider yourself as having "provoked" anything? You're not being "diplomatic", just dumb.

It might be instructive for you to read the "exchanges" between "Major Ed Damian" and myself  from the beginning.... of "Major Ed Damian's" unwarranted and unprovoked initial personal attack. Frankly, I'm astounded no one on here seems to find his behavior unusual and uncalled for.  I was standing up for myself, giving him a dose of his own medicine. For doing that another poster called me a "troll". Again, bear in mind I've rarely posted on this forum and haven't been on here for some time. Tonight I visited the forum for the first time in months and posted a humorous comment. I was astounded at the vulgar and below-the-belt nasty "reception" I received from "Major Ed." (I've been on forums where posters have been banned for lesser ugly ad-hominem attacks on fellow posters.)  Curiously, the poster who just referred to me as a "troll" and disparaged my humor does not know I am a published cartoonist and host/producer of a comedic radio show on public radio.  So I obviously assign zero significance to his uninformed assessment, and, needless to say, to "Major Ed's"  ignorant and hostile judgments and juvenile insults. He's pulled that shit with other posters on this forum. Without stooping to his level, someone needed to finally call him on his bullshit, which I did. This is a forum that dissects and condemns radio host George Noory's every false move and mistake. Is this a forum that values sincerity and honesty, or is it a pack of rabid animals who need to target someone - be it Noory or a fellow poster?  I highly doubt "Major Ed" would have the guts to say to my face the things he said on this forum.  Internet forums are feeding grounds for cowards.

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 11:15:24 PM
Are you serious? Suggesting on this forum that I in any way "provoked" "Major Ed Damian" is clearly rewriting the history you well know, particularly since you have also been on the receiving end of this "Major Ed's" ugliness and toxic vitriol.  You ought to know better. If someone you don't know and have never spoken with walked up to you and assaulted you out of the blue, would you consider yourself as having "provoked" anything? You're not being "diplomatic", just dumb.

It might be instructive for you to read the "exchanges" between "Major Ed Damian" and myself  from the beginning.... of "Major Ed Damian's" unwarranted and unprovoked initial personal attack. Frankly, I'm astounded no one on here seems to find his behavior unusual and uncalled for.  I was standing up for myself, giving him a dose of his own medicine. For doing that another poster called me a "troll". Again, bear in mind I've rarely posted on this forum and haven't been on here for some time. Tonight I visited the forum for the first time in months and posted a humorous comment. I was astounded at the vulgar and below-the-belt nasty "reception" I received from "Major Ed." (I've been on forums where posters have been banned for lesser ugly ad-hominem attacks on fellow posters.)  Curiously, the poster who just referred to me as a "troll" and disparaged my humor does not know I am a published cartoonist and host/producer of a comedic radio show on public radio.  So I obviously assign zero significance to his uninformed assessment, and, needless to say, to "Major Ed's"  ignorant and hostile judgments and juvenile insults. He's pulled that shit with other posters on this forum. Without stooping to his level, someone needed to finally call him on his bullshit, which I did. This is a forum that dissects and condemns radio host George Noory's every false move and mistake. Is this a forum that values sincerity and honesty, or is it a pack of rabid animals who need to target someone - be it Noory or a fellow poster?

Chill, cowtown.  You both gave as good as you got. I was merely trying to point out that Damien owed you an apology as well.  I was trying to be as diplomatic as I could be. Let it go.

Shit! I'm just gonna shut my trap.

zeebo

Quote from: PChirp on March 09, 2015, 11:02:18 PM
..Good to see you again, Zeeb!

Hi PC, nice seeing you chime in a bit more lately.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 11:18:19 PM
...I was trying to be as diplomatic as I could be....

Oh, boy now you're gonna get it!   ;D

cowtown

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 11:18:19 PM
Chill, cowtown.  You both gave as good as you got. I was merely trying to point out that Damien owed you an apology as well.  I was trying to be as diplomatic as I could be. Let it go.

Shit! I'm just gonna shut my trap.

"Chill"?  "Diplomatic?" Good thing for you I showed more compassion and understanding when you were drawn and quartered in public by the toxic "Major Damian".

That same poster attacked me. I responded appropriately. Unlike you, I have the good sense to stay out of shark infested water. End of story.

That the omnipresent "Major Ed Damian" hasn't been on this forum for many hours speaks to the fact I am not alone in considering his assault entirely inappropriate. 

popple

Why become a coast insider to talk to Jorch when  you can just join BellGab and do it for free?

cowtown

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2015, 11:33:47 PM
Oh, boy now you're gonna get it!   ;D

Oh, Boy "Zeeb" you bet he did.

Nice to know you're so "concerned". This is such a fascinating forum.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: popple on March 09, 2015, 11:36:32 PM
Why become a coast insider to talk to Jorch when  you can just join BellGab and do it for free?

I hope he has someone type for him in chat because he sucks as bad at it as he does talking.