• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 12:51:28 PM
You're so desperate to solve the problem that you're willing to overlook deficits in your candidate that make him too dangerous to elect. Your vote is locked in and the Clinton campaign knows it. As I said, they are targeting mainly undecideds with this strategy and the numbers do add up for them and not for Trump.

You, I and most people needed a serious candidate for change in this election and we didn't get one.

I think you need to turn that mirror around and take a look at yourself because that's how I feel about people who support Hillary. If you can't see any problems you're just not looking. She's a far more dangerous choice. I really don't even care if I'm throwing my vote away by voting for him because you guys have officially become the very thing you hate in trying to win at all costs. The cost has become too high for me. The desperation of the Democrats and how low they're willing to stoop to win seems to know no bounds now. Good luck with your evil empire but I seriously hope the rebels defeat you.

What did we learn today? It had to have been under 70 degrees in this studio otherwise Hillary would be dead right now.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2016, 02:52:24 PM
Hillarious.  There it is again.

"they were denied a meaningful opportunity to campaign AGAINST Lautenberg."  I love how you are no longer supposed to campaign FOR what you believe in, your policies, what your candidate brings to the table.  In this case, they had all the time in the world to put their great policies in place, showcase their candidates outstanding personality and qualifications.  The fact that their concern was not that they did not have time to run a campaign, but that they lacked time to mount a proper smear campaign says it all.

They should change the ballot from "who is your choice for president / senator to instead ask who you do not want to see in office.  After all, it is about trying to get people to dislike the candidate that you are not backing (Clinton or Trump) because each is so morally bankrupt and repulsive that there is no sense in even trying to get the voters to see the good in your candidate.

You should not vote for Clinton because she is the wicked with of the west.  Please don't pull the curtain back to see the wizard pulling the strings.
Yeah, aside from political professionals or certain cults of personality too often it is about who NOT to vote for. I guess it is human nature but fear is a good motivator, maybe even more than pain because you aren't quite sure what will happen and so an unknown quantity of future pain. So, normally, at least in our elections it ends up being both sides talking up what a disaster the other guy will cause versus what are my plans and agenda.

When the first health talk started I wondered if this wasn't an orchestrated campaign by the Democrats to take attention away from the legal and corruption issues and was saying "focus on the figures, the numbers, the lies, the corruption,etc" and not on some supposed physical defect. or illness. But it is hard not to pay attention after some of these episodes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 11, 2016, 11:47:44 AM
No, the Democratic Party did.

And aren't you arguing that people should vote Democratic?  ???

WOTR

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 11, 2016, 10:08:25 AM
No, jokes are jokes and people can make whatever joke they want.  I would just like them to be funny is all.  And am I asking too much for the people on this forum to do a little better than meme poaching and cliches?
Why can't they be both funny and "meme poaching?"  ;)

Rumors going around the 'net like wild fire that the Hillary who waved at the press today was a body double.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 03:04:48 PM
Rumors going around the 'net like wild fire that the Hillary who waved at the press today was a body double.

The nose looks different...

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 03:01:18 PM
Definitely a fun lead up to the debates...if HRC can stand long enough to finish them...
DNC and RNC have had a meeting, in deference to Hillary's heat and medical "issues" the debate will be held, sitting down, in a freezing meat locker (a part of the re-negotiated debate was that Trump steaks will be hanging on the hooks and will be prominently shown and mentioned as the best steaks in the world.)

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 02:57:28 PM
This election season has delivered like nothing before. Every day there's something amazing happening. You really have to question how the most evil fucks on the planet who've looked unbeatable for the last four years can crumble so dramatically and seemingly as if by fate.

Hillary is the Democrat`s version of Bob Dole, only not nearly as healthy. Like Dole, Hillary is a company gal. She patiently waited her turn, only she waited too long. 

Unfortunately, the GOP has nominated the worst candidate EVER! So, the Hill just has to maintain a pulse until election day, and Bill will be havin` keggers in the White House rose garden.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 03:07:28 PM
I hear she cloned herself and there are 10 Clintons running around, each with slightly different features.  The latest one (whose knees buckled) was just defective and will be destroyed.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 03:04:48 PM

When is Ghost on today? The website seems to have worse graphics and banners than normal and I can't tell if/when he is going live. He will have a lot to say. I might want to check out Alex also and see what theory he has come up with! Haha.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 01:44:51 PM
How soon before the DNC and the media blame global warming for her fainting spell?

Either that or they'll spin another Russian angle on it.  ;) ;)

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 03:07:28 PM

There's a rather disconcerting investigation going on right now. It looks like they may be on to something.

Just how fucking dumb do you have to be to be an establishment writer or an aspiring establishment writer?  ::)

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 03:12:07 PM

There's a rather disconcerting investigation going on right now. It looks like they may be on to something.

Oh come on... What do they think, it's Huma with a Mission Impossible mask under there?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 02:18:57 PM
Just to state what should be obvious, most people at 68 have at least one or two chronic conditions for which they are taking medication. High blood pressure is common, for example. Maybe she needs her dosages adjusted to avoid low blood pressure situations.

Something minor like this could easily explain today's events. Why immediately jump to the most dire interpretation? Try looking at the situation without the wishful thinking if you care at all about the truth. If not, enjoy the National Enquirer approach to reality.

Minor?!  ??? You're really not looking at the big picture here. I guess when you're tap dancing as fast as you are you're going to miss a lot of details. You so funny!  ;D

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 03:13:15 PM
Oh come on... What do they think, it's Huma with a Mission Impossible mask under there?

I give it a 10% chance of being real and think it's ridiculous. But I've been watching anon working on it on the various mongolian tennis image boards around the net. There are a lot of Professional Hillary Clinton impersonators out there. I kid you not...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2016, 02:28:54 PM
He was covering the ceremony. He said it was "warm and sticky." The weather report said it felt like 85, with humidity at around 67%. I`m a Southerner, so thats a damn nice day to me, But to a 70 year old woman out standing in it for however long....maybe not a nice day. You can dehydrated in ANY weather, and with the elderly, it can come upon them very quickly. The heat and humidity makes it worse.

Since you seem so keen on having an elderly candidate that you can take care of I found you guys a new candidate.  :D

Actually, this woman looks a lot younger and healthier than Hilary.

=Schlyder=

CNN finally admitting that she "may have fainted"  LOL

Value Of Pi

Quote from: henge0stone on September 11, 2016, 02:38:17 PM
Its because we want her to die because she is pure evil. Its this plus the coughing fits, plus the concussion, plus not appearing much in public all, plus Dr. Drew's comments all together that is making is a big deal.

There's nothing very significant on this list, objectively. The one thing we know she did have that was serious was the brain bleed. Her doctor says that healed nicely. If she has anything serious going on, I don't see the evidence.

Let's just vote and get this thing over with. It's not entertaining, just painful to watch.

chefist

Odd on Biden were 500:1 in May, 85:1 last week...35:1 now...

=Schlyder=

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 03:20:43 PM
Odd on Biden were 500:1 in May, 85:1 last week...35:1 now...

LOL I've been saying that for ages. ... "where's Biden ..why is he hiding?"   

=Schlyder=

CNN reporting doctor was called in.. doctors admitting she has pneumonia. 

You ever see someone have pneumonia for months before being treated?

chefist

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 11, 2016, 03:24:37 PM
CNN reporting doctor was called in.. doctors admitting she has pneumonia.

Lolz ...pneumonia my ass...comes out of Chelsea's apartment and says, "I feel great..."...or whatever, and then now release she has pneumonia...WTF! No hiding it now...she is a very sick woman...and another lie on top of all the others!

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 03:27:20 PM
Lolz ...pneumonia my ass...
Just in... Chefist's ass has pneumonia.   ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 11, 2016, 03:24:37 PM
CNN reporting doctor was called in.. doctors admitting creating cover story she has pneumonia.