• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 03:26:39 PM

You ever see someone have pneumonia for months before being treated?
Especially for a super rich millionaire person with access to the best health money could buy anywhere and has a staff, including medical, people that constantly surround her.

=Schlyder=

LOL exactly.. the best of medical care available, and they misdiagnose pneumonia for months.  ....pure bullshit.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on September 11, 2016, 03:29:46 PM
Just in... Chefist's ass has pneumonia.   ;)

It's burning up!

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 12:56:37 PM
Bizarre object falling out from the bottom of her pant leg...

https://youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM
It was just the pin that holds the hinged strap-on in the "up" position when she gets home to Bill. 

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 03:29:54 PM
Especially for a super rich millionaire person with access to the best health money could buy anywhere and has a staff, including medical, people that constantly surround her.

Right? This cover story is utterly stupid. This group of crooks couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 11, 2016, 03:23:31 PM
LOL I've been saying that for ages. ... "where's Biden ..why is he hiding?"

Old Joe seems to have lost his taste for the game since they killed his kid.

albrecht

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 11, 2016, 03:31:08 PM
LOL exactly.. the best of medical care available, and they misdiagnose pneumonia for months.  ....pure bullshit.
A person can have "walking pneumonia" (I forget the latin name for this type) for some time and depending on situation it might not be diagnosed for some time until it gets worse. But I find it hard to believe that a millionaire surrounded by staff, family, and medical experts who has frequent coughing fits wouldn't have it diagnosed early and just put on the anti-biotics that will knock it out. And also how the doctor tweets out about the medical issue but doesn't use terms; just generic pneumonia and dehydration. Suspicious.

My elderly father has had a couple bouts with pneumonia requiring hospital visits. This wasn't pneumonia. This cover story is completely insulting. First she's fine, then she overheated, then when they realize their story is fucked she has pneumonia?

henge0stone

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 03:20:43 PM
Odd on Biden were 500:1 in May, 85:1 last week...35:1 now...

If they want any traction on another candidate (a good idea with hillary) they really should get going...

=Schlyder=

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 03:35:17 PM
A person can have "walking pneumonia" (I forget the latin name for this type) for some time and depending on situation it might not be diagnosed for some time until it gets worse. But I find it hard to believe that a millionaire surrounded by staff, family, and medical experts who has frequent coughing fits wouldn't have it diagnosed early and just put on the anti-biotics that will knock it out. And also how the doctor tweets out about the medical issue but doesn't use terms; just generic pneumonia and dehydration. Suspicious.

yes but someone with "walking pneumonia" likely hasn't gone to see any doctors at all.  Clinton had doctors following her around all this time.

Dr. MD MD

I was just watching Wolfowitz on Meet the Press lying up a storm about ISIS and the middle east in an attempt to recast their shitty die. I had to shut it off. The guy is just another war criminal as far as I'm concerned.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 11, 2016, 03:38:43 PM
yes but someone with "walking pneumonia" likely hasn't gone to see any doctors at all.  Clinton had doctors following her around all this time.

Not to mention if she had pneumonia, there's no way she's walking around at the 9/11 memorial or getting up to tap dance in front of reporters later in the day.

chefist

It can also be a partial truth. She probably has a degenerative condition and pneumonia is simply a side effect as your body cannot defend itself against many common infections. They are still hiding the real issues!

Dr. MD MD

I wonder if she also got the boogie woogie blues. Sometimes they go together.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 03:36:26 PM
My elderly father has had a couple bouts with pneumonia requiring hospital visits. This wasn't pneumonia. This cover story is completely insulting. First she's fine, then she overheated, then when they realize their story is fucked she has pneumonia?
Yeah. She is not some homeless person or some person living in some 3rd world hell-hole. She is a millionaire constantly surrounded by people. And what about her family? Presumably at least some of them love her. Why wouldn't they be concerned and try to get her medical care even if the political handlers, or Hillary herself, demanded to continue on the campaign trail despite her coughing, fainting, instability, weird tics, etc.

Also----> IF she and her doctors knew she had pneumonia her being in public, coughing on reporters and people, smearing doorknobs and railings could be spreading a disease and very rude and self-fish to not think of that. I pointed this out before. Even if it was a common cold the way she coughs (on her hands) and doesn't even try to block her cough often is dangerous and rude.

=Schlyder=

usually the cause of death with many folks with serious illnesses,  is from pneumonia, as the body is slowly breaking down.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 03:13:15 PM
Oh come on... What do they think, it's Huma with a Mission Impossible mask under there?
No, of course not.  It's Bill with a Hill mask.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 11, 2016, 03:42:21 PM
No, of course not.  It's Bill with a Hill mask.
Hence, the Billary moniker.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2016, 03:41:11 PM
It can also be a partial truth. She probably has a degenerative condition and pneumonia is simply a side effect as your body cannot defend itself against many common infections. They are still hiding the real issues!
It's just a matter of time until a stalker shows up and Heather Wade moves in.

Rix Gins

At my last physical my doc asked me if I had a shot to keep from getting pneumonia.  I hadn't heard of such a thing but I guess it's like the flu vaccine, something 'older folk' should get,  So I got one.  Not so Hillary?

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 11, 2016, 03:45:48 PM
It's just a matter of time until a stalker shows up and Heather Wade moves in.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 11, 2016, 03:24:37 PM
CNN reporting doctor was called in.. doctors admitting she has pneumonia.

Pneumonia? The nerve! How dare she have something treatable and short-term? Can't it be some drug-resistant superbug? Maybe Heather can put a spell on her and make it so. Chapter 11 in "Witches for Dummies": Black Magic For Those Times When Nothing Else Is Working.

WOTR

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 11, 2016, 03:47:44 PM
At my last physical my doc asked me if I had a shot to keep from getting pneumonia.  I hadn't heard of such a thing but I guess it's like the flu vaccine, something 'older folk' should get,  So I got one.  Not so Hillary?
Jackstar will be along shortly to explain why the ruling elite would not be getting vaccinated...  ;)

albrecht

There are different kinds of pneumonia and some of the viral kinds apparently can be prevented against by a vaccine. Maybe she is an anti-vaxxer, she does take a lot of Hollywood money and maybe one of them convinced her that vaccines were bad?

I'm still amazed nobody, in the press or commentators, haven't been commenting how she coughs and sneezes (or whatever) in a manner not recommended by the CDC or even your family doc. Even children are taught in school, now, to cough in the crook of their arm or, at least, use a tissue or handkerchief. You don't cough into your hand and then grab railings, podiums, etc to keep your balance and then shake hands etc. And you CERTAINLY don't just cough on people in their faces as she does to reporters, staff, etc. She could be spreading disease all around the country in her campaign.

I am not a doctor but will play one on BG.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 03:51:17 PM
Pneumonia? The nerve! How dare she have something treatable and short-term? Can't it be some drug-resistant superbug? Maybe Heather can put a spell on her and make it so. Chapter 11 in "Witches for Dummies": Black Magic For Those Times When Nothing Else Is Working.

Dude, waking up and smell the reality. She's been sick on and off for months now and mostly unwell in that time, hence the 24/7 Diazepam Doc.  :D

ItsOver

There's now two pneumococcal vaccinations.  My doc recommends them if you're over 65 or have a chronic, immune compromised condition.  They're not a 100% guarantee you won't still get some version, though.

chefist

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 03:51:17 PM

They lied this morning! The campaign said she "overheated" and was "fine" and "feeling great"...then this...

Team HRC be like:

Robert

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 03:54:14 PMThere are different kinds of pneumonia and some of the viral kinds apparently can be prevented against by a vaccine.
If there are any vaccines vs. viral pneumonias, they must be new.  There's been a vaccine vs. pneumococcal pneumonia (a common type of bacterial pneumonia) for some time.  BCG is used in much of the world to vaccinate vs. tubercular pneumonia.

=Schlyder=

they are also saying she was diagnosed Friday.. LOL and no mention of that at all..until now.