• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 11, 2016, 10:06:36 AM
Yes!  A classic from the conservatism book of linear argument, the classic "either/or".  Regardless of the incongruity of your proposition, it can be both.  She may well have been sick.  And she may have well felt like leaving would be better than vomiting all over Trump's shoes.

"For the sake of argument"!  I needed that laugh. Especially on a day like today.
Glad to brighten your day. Aside from maybe Obama or many/most Muslims around the world most people feel a bit down on a 911 anniversary even with NFL really starting etc. It was a sad occasion and horrible events.

So your theory is that Hillary  was BOTH sick AND just didn't want to hang around anymore at a 911 memorial, likely thinking "what difference does it make" -as she has stated before Congress about other Americans who died from terrorism youtube?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 10:14:21 AM
Glad to brighten your day. Aside from maybe Obama or many/most Muslims around the world most people feel a bit down on a 911 anniversary even with NFL really starting etc. It was a sad occasion and horrible events.

So your theory is that Hillary  was BOTH sick AND just didn't want to hang around anymore at a 911 memorial, likely thinking "what difference does it make" -as she has stated before Congress about other Americans who died from terrorism youtube?

My 'theory" is that she was ill and didn't want to cause a distraction at a public function about the families of the fallen.  Given the fishbowl world we live in today even her departure caused a media firestorm; a sudden collapse or illness episode there would have been all about her during a very solemn day around the country but especially there at the World Trade Center. 

Your characterization of her "not wanting to hang around", while tongue in cheek, is still disrespectful only in the sense that she, along with Donald Trump, had a personal connection to the events of that day and subsequent events to try to help revive lower Manhattan, assist first responders, and respect the mourning of the families.

If Trump had left for the same reason, I would respect that and never presume he didn't want to "hang around".  In fact, I give Mr. Trump tremendous credit for being there as a very prominent New Yorker who did try to help the city recover.

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 11, 2016, 10:22:30 AM
still disrespectful only in the sense that she, along with Donald Drumpf, had a personal connection to the events of that day

Oh, yeah, right, "Hillary Clinton, New Yorker."

massive rolleyes

chefist

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 11, 2016, 10:26:46 AM

"Weekend at Bernies" is blowing up on Twitter...the sunglasses she had on sealed the deal...amazing that they both had on blue jackets too!

I honestly hope she recovers, but it's clear she has a medical condition that would eliminate her from being President...

https://twitter.com/muzikgirl11/status/775005993251934209

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 11, 2016, 10:22:30 AM
My 'theory" is that she was ill and didn't want to cause a distraction at a public function about the families of the fallen.  Given the fishbowl world we live in today even her departure caused a media firestorm; a sudden collapse or illness episode there would have been all about her during a very solemn day around the country but especially there at the World Trade Center. 

Your characterization of her "not wanting to hang around", while tongue in cheek, is still disrespectful only in the sense that she, along with Donald Trump, had a personal connection to the events of that day and subsequent events to try to help revive lower Manhattan, assist first responders, and respect the mourning of the families.

If Trump had left for the same reason, I would respect that and never presume he didn't want to "hang around".  In fact, I give Mr. Trump tremendous credit for being there as a very prominent New Yorker who did try to help the city recover.
You have a good points here. Maybe she didn't want to make herself the focus of attention (though that would be a first for a politician) but leaving early made it so, as you mention. She would be aware that her leaving early would make 'news.' And one would hope someone could 'tough it' out a few hours especially considering the occasion and considering one is wanting to have one of the most stressful, or at least, important job. I'm sure you've worked through an illness or when you weren't feeling well or just uncomfortable. Most people have. (Having said that sometimes to others detriment and if contagious you should stay home.) But if she really had a serious medical condition, or was contagious, reasonable people would accept someone not showing up to an event, work, etc.
ps: I was not the one who said of Americans death by terrorists "What difference does it make?"

K_Dubb

I got it!  She wanted to go, but when she got to the car realized it looked bad to leave under her own power -- not serious enough to warrant an excuse.  So she put on a show.  It was a false sag.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 11, 2016, 10:31:35 AM
I got it!  She wanted to go, but when she got to the car realized it looked bad to leave under her own power -- not serious enough to warrant an excuse.  So she put on a show.  It was a false sag.
:) Good job. Call into Alex tonight and use that line. It would confuse him and be funny.

but wow, this video is really something. Sometimes pictures really are worth a thousand words. I only had read about hear leaving the 911 memorial event.
https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/774999676466540544/video/1

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 10:34:41 AM
wow, this video is really something. Sometimes pictures really are worth a thousand words.

Wait until you see the videos of the strike on the Pentagon! :)

Dr. MD MD

Watch the Democrats spin this as another Russian conspiracy theory. Putin somehow got to her and dosed her. It's an all out Russian attack, people! :o  [Lights self on fire and runs out of the room screaming]

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 10:40:47 AM
Watch the Democrats spin this

Watch her feet. You can see her lose the shoe.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 10:33:13 AM
This was a worthy effort.

Hahaha so faint I can smell the brimstone.

Hillary didn't have a stroke, she was overtaken by the SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST!

See that conservatives, we're trying to meet you half way.

It's got to suck for those still delusionally clinging to leftism and the Democratic party to continually be proven wrong and have everything said come true by the people who annoy you the most.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 10:45:56 AM
It's got to suck for those still delusionally clinging to leftism and the Democratic party to continually be proven wrong and have everything said come true by the people who annoy you the most basket of deplorables.

FTFY

When I heard that comment I keked. More tone deaf and out of touch than Al Gore. I really want to hear more about the logic behind that comment because it's so hilarious stupid that it sounds like someone doing an unkind parody of her.

This is her Howard Dean yell, Bernie being cucked by Community College washouts moment.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 10:54:45 AM
This is her Howard Dean yell, Bernie being cucked by Community College washouts moment.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 11, 2016, 10:54:45 AM

I thought yesterday's 'basket of deplorables' was the end. This is the 1-2 knockout.

What was Ghost talking about with the Democrats not being able to put in another candidate after August?

I think they're fucked at this point. Talk about a mismatch, this wasn't even a fight. How stupid was the establishment to bet everything on this evil elderly woman?