• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 02:05:57 PM
Apparently those Elton John glasses of hers are Zeiss Z1 lenses. 'Highly effective in treating photosensitive epilepsy'.

=Schlyder=

They were just flipping a coin to see who was going to ride shotgun, and Hillary just went down to see if it was heads or tails.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 02:05:57 PM
Apparently those Elton John glasses of hers are Zeiss Z1 lenses. 'Highly effective in treating photosensitive epilepsy'.
I thought something weird about those glasses. Another angle view of her "overheating" here. I'm sure where I stand on the metal piece thing covered in other videos. So weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ

Value Of Pi

Just to state what should be obvious, most people at 68 have at least one or two chronic conditions for which they are taking medication. High blood pressure is common, for example. Maybe she needs her dosages adjusted to avoid low blood pressure situations.

Something minor like this could easily explain today's events. Why immediately jump to the most dire interpretation? Try looking at the situation without the wishful thinking if you care at all about the truth. If not, enjoy the National Enquirer approach to reality.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 02:17:11 PM
I thought something weird about those glasses. Another angle view of her "overheating" here. I'm sure where I stand on the metal piece thing covered in other videos. So weird.

that's not another angle.. it is just mirrored.  the vehicle is facing the opposite direction as the other video.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 02:17:11 PM

Also, the secret service and other aids quickly blocked the shot... they've clearly trained for this eventuality..

whoozit

I seem to have seen all of this before:

;)

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 02:18:57 PM
Just to state what should be obvious, most people at 68 have at least one or two chronic conditions for which they are taking medication. High blood pressure is common, for example. Maybe she needs her dosages adjusted to avoid low blood pressure situations.

Something minor like this could easily explain today's events. Why immediately jump to the most dire interpretation? Try looking at the situation without the wishful thinking if you care at all about the truth. If not, enjoy the National Enquirer approach to reality.
And also dehydration is a problem often with the elderly and certain meds can make it worse. But she has so many handlers, a medical guy constantly with her, etc wouldn't someone be ensuring she gets proper fluids (sometimes elderly people loose a sense of thirst) and encouraging her to drink water or advising her not to go outdoors if it is so hot that she will 'overheat?'

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 01:38:59 PM
I'm in Manhattan. It's fine.

He was covering the ceremony. He said it was "warm and sticky." The weather report said it felt like 85, with humidity at around 67%. I`m a Southerner, so thats a damn nice day to me, But to a 70 year old woman out standing in it for however long....maybe not a nice day. You can dehydrated in ANY weather, and with the elderly, it can come upon them very quickly. The heat and humidity makes it worse.

Here ya go.  this was earlier in the day. Maybe Bateman was standing in the cold part of Manhattan ???

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new-york-ny/10007/daily-weather-forecast/349727?day=1

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 02:27:28 PM
And also dehydration is a problem often with the elderly and certain meds can make it worse. But she has so many handlers, a medical guy constantly with her, etc wouldn't someone be ensuring she gets proper fluids (sometimes elderly people loose a sense of thirst) and encouraging her to drink water or advising her not to go outdoors if it is so hot that she will 'overheat?'

IDK, but I`ve seen my share of people with extreme fatigue and dehydration. Her behavior was textbook.

bateman

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2016, 02:28:54 PM
He was covering the ceremony. He said it was "warm and sticky." The weather report said it felt like 85, with humidity at around 67%. I`m a Southerner, so thats a damn nice day to me, But to a 70 year old woman out standing in it for however long....maybe not a nice day. You can dehydrated in ANY weather, and with the elderly, it can come upon them very quickly. The heat and humidity makes it worse.

50 pounds of Darth Vader gizmos and colostomy bags under a Mao jacket don't help either. Again, I would point out that nobody else needed to be carted away in a handi-van.

bateman

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2016, 02:32:13 PM
Here ya go.  this was earlier in the day. Maybe Bateman was standing in the cold part of Manhattan ???

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new-york-ny/10007/daily-weather-forecast/349727?day=1

Upper East Side. Plenty of old people up here, too. All conscious as far as I can tell.

henge0stone

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 02:18:57 PM

Its because we want her to die because she is pure evil. Its this plus the coughing fits, plus the concussion, plus not appearing much in public all, plus Dr. Drew's comments all together that is making is a big deal.

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 02:35:00 PM
Upper East Side. Plenty of old people up here, too.

Right. Well did you take a survey to see how many elderly women were out standing around in the heat wearning heavy dark clothes (probably a vest, too), in the midst of a very stressful presidential campaign and were on the verge of dehydration? Why don`t you go do that and get back to me.

henge0stone

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2016, 01:11:06 PM
I think Hills  became dehydrated. Along with the heat and humidity, and standing around with all those heavy black clothes on...no wonder she took a dive. She IS an elderly woman.

Besides, she emerged from Chelsea`s  pad shortly after looking great. Amazing what some fluids and rest will do. I don`t think these`s much meat on this scandal bone.

from what I hear it was 79 or 80 degrees out. Not really fainting from heat weather.

ItsOver

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 11, 2016, 01:58:38 PM
LOL CNN spinning like mad.
The Commie News Network.  Thank you, Amerika's Pravda!  We love Big Hill!

bateman

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 11, 2016, 02:38:57 PM
Right. Well did you take a survey to see how many elderly women were out standing around in the heat wearning heavy dark clothes (probably a vest, too), in the midst of a very stressful presidential campaign and were on the verge of dehydration? Why don`t you go do that and get back to me.

I did. Jill Stein is being rushed to Lenox Hill as we speak. (She's not.)

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on September 11, 2016, 02:35:00 PM
Upper East Side. Plenty of old people up here, too. All conscious as far as I can tell.
Were they hung-over also? That could cause dehydration and even seizures if one is addicted and in withdrawal. I seem to recall rumors about her years ago that she was a heavy drinker.  Recall this story, for one.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2013729/US-elections-How-Hillary-Clinton-beat-John-McCain-at-vodka-drinking.html

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 02:41:18 PM
Were they hung-over also? That could cause dehydration and even seizures if one is addicted and in withdrawal. I seem to recall rumors about her years ago that she was a heavy drinker.  Recall this story, for one.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2013729/US-elections-How-Hillary-Clinton-beat-John-McCain-at-vodka-drinking.html

More wingnut lies!

aldousburbank

You unenlightens obviously know nothing about the yoga. Hillary was doing her down cow routine.

=Schlyder=

Trying to spin this as nothing serious is just too funny.   If these health incidents were happening to their parent, I doubt anyone would consider them trivial. LOL

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 02:41:18 PM

It`s possible, but not likely. My guess would be side effects of medication exasperated her dehydrated state.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2016, 02:44:00 PM
You unenlightens obviously know nothing about the yoga. Hillary was doing her down cow routine.
She just needs better yoga pants.  Chelsea told this to her over and over again in emails.  Too bad she deleted them.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 10:05:42 AM
"The lateness of the switcheroo denied Republicans a meaningful opportunity to campaign against Lautenberg, in violation of state election laws. But New Jersey’s solidly Democratic judiciary predictably looked the other way. Overnight, the polls flipped and Lautenberg won going away."
Hillarious.  There it is again.

"they were denied a meaningful opportunity to campaign AGAINST Lautenberg."  I love how you are no longer supposed to campaign FOR what you believe in, your policies, what your candidate brings to the table.  In this case, they had all the time in the world to put their great policies in place, showcase their candidates outstanding personality and qualifications.  The fact that their concern was not that they did not have time to run a campaign, but that they lacked time to mount a proper smear campaign says it all.

They should change the ballot from "who is your choice for president / senator to instead ask who you do not want to see in office.  After all, it is about trying to get people to dislike the candidate that you are not backing (Clinton or Trump) because each is so morally bankrupt and repulsive that there is no sense in even trying to get the voters to see the good in your candidate.

You should not vote for Clinton because she is the wicked with of the west.  Please don't pull the curtain back to see the wizard pulling the strings.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 02:27:28 PM

Yes, it could easily be a combination of things. As for handlers, they just can't prevent certain scenarios from happening. George W chokes on a pretzel, his dad gets a stomach virus and throws up on a foreign leader, etc.

These incidents are dramatic mainly because of who's involved, but that doesn't make them more medically significant than they'd be otherwise.

=Schlyder=

" These health concerns are just a conspiracy theory."

LOL   

This election season has delivered like nothing before. Every day there's something amazing happening. You really have to question how the most evil fucks on the planet who've looked unbeatable for the last four years can crumble so dramatically and seemingly as if by fate.

chefist

Definitely a fun lead up to the debates...if HRC can stand long enough to finish them...