• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Marc.Knight

Eddie Coyle

Two Minutes Hate. Callers get to trash Noory or some other media figure who irks them for two minutes uninterrupted.

Church Burning. Where Jimmy Church gets roasted.

Juan

That sounds like a good idea, so it will probably prompt a lot of bitching here.

ks3484

Quote from: bateman on January 31, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

Hmmmmmm - Just curious...where did you find your post? It doesn't seem to have the same heading as other AB post -- no month or day - no time - no location ... curiouser and curiouser.

Art Bell
January 29 at 5:34pm · Pahrump, NV ·

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 31, 2015, 04:36:51 PM

Two Minutes Hate. Callers get to trash Noory or some other media figure who irks them for two minutes uninterrupted.

Church Burning. Where Jimmy Church gets roasted.

I love it.

bateman

Quote from: ks3484 on January 31, 2015, 05:05:35 PM
Hmmmmmm - Just curious...where did you find your post? It doesn't seem to have the same heading as other AB post -- no day or date - no time - no location.

Art Bell
January 29 at 5:34pm · Pahrump, NV ·

Buried in the comments of his latest post.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 31, 2015, 04:23:50 PM

MadMan Markum.

Something tells me Marcum might have fried himself on his cigarette lighter made from a microwave, or something even crazier. I'd love to hear an update with Mad man though.

Quote from: Marc.Knight on January 31, 2015, 03:36:24 PM
Noory is Sheep.

[attachimg=1]

Oh, man. If Art's return was as bloody as Game of Thrones that would be sweet... take no prisoners Mr.Bell.

ks3484

Quote from: bateman on January 31, 2015, 05:06:54 PM
Buried in the comments of his latest post.

Mmmmmm...I fail to see it. Would you mind pointing out exactly in his latest post where it says what your post says it says?

Art Bell
23 hrs · Pahrump, NV ·

Hi all here is a update,

Here is the way I see things: Starting in late July Dark Matter makes a return five nights a Week
from 9PM-12AM P.T. on DMRN. The Stream will be at a higher bit rate and FREE to all.

As I mentioned a Producer is needed and it looks like we have found a really good one, Paul will
also be able to assist.

I will be depending on all of YOU as well as my FB followers to spread the word far and wide on
Social Media. A blitz if you will, BUT not yet, it's still too early, but I will give you all the word, we don't
need magazine's and we sure do not need AM radio to spread the word, Social media has far more
power, I have seen what YOU can do.

We will start building the Studio in March or so and as I have mentioned I will absorb the cost
myself. This will be a labor of love because I do dearly love Talk Radio. There will only be enough content
from anything else to give myself a short break every hour, or put another way, almost no commercials.

There are other very exciting aspects of what this show will have, but again it is simply too early to give
away what is coming. Trust me it is exciting.
                                                                                           Art Bell

Like · Share

NVM.. I found it in the subsequent comments made. He does seem to be contradicting himself, doesn't he?

Art Bell The basic live stream will be free. We will charge a few bucks if you
want high bitrate in stereo as well as the same in a podcast you can download at any time.

40 mins · Like · 15

bateman

Quote from: ks3484 on January 31, 2015, 05:17:35 PM

Mmmmmm...I fail to see it. Would you mind pointing out exactly in his  latest post where it says what your post says it says?
Art Bell23 hrs · Pahrump, NV · Hi all here is a update,
  Here is the way I see things: Starting in late July Dark Matter makes a return five nights a Week
from 9PM-12AM P.T. on DMRN. The Stream will be at a higher bit rate and FREE to all.  As I mentioned a Producer is needed and it looks like we have found a really good one, Paul will
also be able to assist.
  I will be depending on all of YOU as well as my FB followers to spread the word far and wide on
Social Media. A blitz if you will, BUT not yet, it's still too early, but I will give you all the word, we don't
need magazine's and we sure do not need AM radio to spread the word, Social media has far more
power, I have seen what YOU can do.
  We will start building the Studio in March or so and as I have mentioned I will absorb the cost
myself. This will be a labor of love because I do dearly love Talk Radio. There will only be enough content
from anything else to give myself a short break every hour, or put another way, almost no commercials.
  There are other very exciting aspects of what this show will have, but again it is simply too early to give
away what is coming. Trust me it is exciting.
                                                                                           Art BellLike · Share

Scroll through the comments underneath.

I'm in. Higher bit rate plus podcast to listen anytime. Plus support Art. That's a few bucks well spent, any one who can afford it needs to get it.

Juan

ITs fun to look at the comment photos on Art's site and try to figure out which bellgabber is depicted.

Heather Wade

Who cares about bitrates?  The man is coming back.

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 31, 2015, 05:46:36 PM

No one. But if a few bucks gets me better audio quality and supports art return, the higher rate is just an extra bonus.

Heather Wade

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 31, 2015, 05:48:34 PM
No one. But if a few bucks gets me better audio quality and supports art return, the higher rate is just an extra bonus.

Agreed.   8)

Marc.Knight

Exactly.

ACE of CLUBS

'Wanna' take a ride ........ ?
Yeah! ...... I sure do

Looking forward to your return Art ......

McZippie

For everyone that is looking for ways to help Art out financially this is it!!!

My Netflix streaming cost like $9.00 a month for 30,000 movies that I have no interest in watching. I'd gladly pay that amount to be entertained by Art for 5 nights per week.

As to why Art may want us to hold off with  cyber blitz, he needs time to get his ducks in order. Like the many details for a paid stereo stream podcast. I'm thrilled that Art will have both a free and paid broadcast.

I'm hoping there will be a pocket c crane WiFi thingie and apple/android apps that are tied to my subscription Dark Matter account and allows me to play live and past broadcasts and other Dark Matter hosted shows. So guys like Baitman and MV's podcasts can also share in the revenues when I listen to their shows.

Yeah that's the ticket... I'll be a Dark Matter insider, with a special super secret Art Bell decoder ring... Awaiting your coded message, Art!

For non subscription listeners, youtube and internet radio with reliable mono streaming and no Art Bell decoder rings.

Delphi

I talked to C Crane about it.  Things are looking good

Cynnie

I'm in , shit..I'll pay whatever .
I need art bell

Cynnie

Amen

Delphi

Art cares greatly about bit rate,  he hates cell phones and voip haha

someguy

well ain't that some shit

bateman

Art will not be appearing on the GabCast tonight, due to reasons

Art Bell

For the record,
Yes it was me in the chat room. I spent most of the time trying to prove it
was me. At any rate it was.

Art

aldousburbank

Quote from: Art Bell on January 31, 2015, 09:19:28 PM
For the record,

Art
Thanks Art. That was the best !
George Noory Sucks !

Vatar

Sorry Art, but you understand us skeptics  ;) 

Thanks for coming on and answering questions we appreciate it!

For the record,

Art

That was so great! Thanks for hanging out with your vicious, but vaguely lovable bellgabbers.  ;)

phrodo

For the record,

Art

I didn't doubt you for a second .. well maybe just a couple ... but felt it was you right away.

THANK YOU so very much for joining the chat and 'remote answering' a lot of questions.