• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Catsmile

Doesn't like outcome, or understand Rule of Law and Due Process. Spin TL;DR fits, furious stamping on keyboard, cry everything is fake.

Ah, to be six years old again...

TRUMP FACTS AND LOGIC...

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 27, 2017, 09:06:19 PM
One thing about Duarte, he knows who the enemies of his country are and doesn't mind trying to defeat them.  The Chinese drug traffickers and dealers, the corrupt judges and police that keep them in business, and now the Moslem thug terrorist pukes. 

I wish some federal judge there were to tell him to stand down, I would love to see how that played out.

What P*Bs hero Duterte thinks about Rule of Law and Due Process...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXK9LWnO1cI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAW8ReZY1iU

3OctaveFart

Paper*Boy and his president have great use for federal judges, if they match their broken worldview.

If not, they deserve to be intimidated. Maybe even roughed up or worse.

You two have to wait until Paperboy is gone to make your smart-ass comments.  You can't tackle his arguments head-on.  I don't hear him resort to name-calling and insults most of the time.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 29, 2017, 11:26:40 AM
Yes dear. As a campaign strategist he has lost a few friends, but as a documentarian of the history of Conservative dirty tricks and fake media (of the real kind) he has no equal and remains a MUST READ, period.

"This is the second time that Brock has experienced such a remarkable epiphany. In the 1990s, Brock was the lead attack dog against the Clintons, penning scathing indictments of Bill and his then prospective First Lady for the American Spectator. His “Arksansas Project” unearthed material eventually used in Bill’s impeachment trial. He then switched teams, and penned a bestselling book about his “conversion.”

Which David Brock is the unequaled historian are we supposed to believe?  The one that condemned the Clintons or the one who lauded them.  The one that attacked Sanders or the one who is now sucking up to him?  He is a cheap opportunist who has zero regard for the truth and you are a goddamn fool!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Catsmile on May 29, 2017, 12:51:00 PM

Once again Catshit graces us with her presence.  She must be out on a weekend pass. 

3OctaveFart

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 01:34:20 PM
You two have to wait until Paperboy is gone to make your smart-ass comments.  You can't tackle his arguments head-on.  I don't hear him resort to name-calling and insults most of the time.
I enjoy engaging Paper*Boy, mushmouth. And have tackled his arguments already. No one is going to change the old coot's mind so there is very little use trying.

Your next cogent point will be your first. I see a lot of attaboys from your ass and very little critical or original thought.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2017, 01:46:19 PM
I enjoy engaging Paper*Boy, mushmouth. And have tackled his arguments already. No one is going to change the old coot's mind so there is very little use trying.

Your next cogent point will be your first. I see a lot of attaboys from your ass and very little critical or original thought.

Whatever.  You spout bullshit most of the time.  My thoughts about government aren't original.  They come from reading
and observing history.  I don't claim to be anyone special.

Kidnostad3

If you enjoy engaging PB you must also like getting your ass kicked.I have never seen you come close to successfully countering one of his arguments.  You are like the smart ass loud mouths one encounters  in bars that get the shit slapped out of them on a regular basis.  You let your alligator mouth overload your canary ass.  Go back to hairdressing.

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on May 29, 2017, 12:51:00 PM

As Robert Jackson infamously said in his dissent in Terminiello v CoC, and frequently parroted or rephrased:
"This Court has gone far toward accepting the doctrine that civil liberty means the removal of all restraints from these crowds and that all local attempts to maintain order are impairments of the liberty of the citizen. The choice is not between order and liberty. It is between liberty with order and anarchy without either. There is danger that, if the Court does not temper its doctrinaire logic with a little practical wisdom, it will convert the constitutional Bill of Rights into a suicide pact."

Lincoln, likely, was the worst but also Democrat heroes Jackson, FDR, and Truman also curbed certain civil rights, imprisoned or expelled US citizens based on race/ethnicity, suspended habeus corpus, or fought against Court opinions (FDR infamously even tried to circumvent the Court by 'stacking it.')

I'm not defending Duterte (especially with his bizarre semi-frequent "jokes" about rape) but there are occasions in civil insurrection or unrest and times of war where "rights" might be curtailed to save the country or bring about peace. Or, infamously, to force the ability of some people to have civil rights as we saw some decades ago in the Deep South. Always controversial and shouldn't be made frequently, or permanent, practice (as some provisions of the NDAA are in my opinion.) But it also silly to say that say a curfew during a times of violent riot or invasion is not, sometimes, a good idea, for example.

*The John Adams era "Alien Enemies Act of 1798" is still on the books, in modified form.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 29, 2017, 02:14:53 PM
If you enjoy engaging PB you must also like getting your ass kicked.I have never seen you come close to successfully countering one of his arguments.  You are like the smart ass loud mouths one encounters  in bars that get the shit slapped out of them on a regular basis.  You let your alligator mouth overload your canary ass.  Go back to hairdressing.
I've written more on these topics than you've ever read, shitstain.

P*B is wrong-headed but he has done some reasoning, however defective, to get there. You on the other hand are a parrot.

Yorkshire pud

Oddly none of the things pointed out about the Trump circus has been refuted by the Trumpers. Flynn is never mentioned by them, funny that. Despite Trump telling him to stay strong after his treason. No news yet from the Trumpers on Kushner trying to use covert commes to circumvent US sanctions on Russia. The WH has said they deleted e mails pertaining to the campaign, where have we heard similar and the Trumpers having a fit over it? 

Here' another of my patented attaboys.   lol.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 29, 2017, 02:21:23 PM
Oddly none of the things pointed out about the Trump circus has been refuted by the Trumpers. Flynn is never mentioned by them, funny that. Despite Trump telling him to stay strong after his treason. No news yet from the Trumpers on Kushner trying to use covert commes to circumvent US sanctions on Russia. The WH has said they deleted e mails pertaining to the campaign, where have we heard similar and the Trumpers having a fit over it?

I don't recall Paperboy ever being an avid Trump supporter.  He has the same issues with Trump as I do but he was better than the alternative.

Kidnostad3

Please spare us the histrionics,  The way you throw the word treason around makes me think you do not know the meaning of the word.  What specifically is alleged about Flynn or anyone connected to Trump that rises to the level of treason.  Back channel or unofficial communications conduits have existed between governments for millennia.   Flynn is apparently guilty of not reporting income he recieved from Russians.  I don't know what might come out of the ongoing investigations but you can bet no one will be charged with treason and there will be many more anti-Trumpers facing charges than pro-Trumpers. 

OBTW.  No one is required by law to retain documents relating to their campaign other than those required for the  auditing of campaign finances.  They are not public records and one is not obliged to preserve them for the perusal of any future witch hunters.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 29, 2017, 01:37:15 PM
. . . David Brock . . .

Knowing your enemy is basic Intelligence work. Suit yourself. Why not go read something important, productive, valuable -- like another book on Obama(!), idiot.  ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 29, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

What arguments? You can't argue with fact free fiction, and flights of fantasy. Any facts brought to bear he decries as fake. Then he launches into spinning a narrative divorced from reality. Even when I agree with him, he almost always drives his ideology over a cliff. 

P*BTheFake is just some idle, angry, bitter, ideologue preaching his manifesto ad nauseam. How many years nao, 5,6,7? How impotent one must feel having hours a day to spend, for years on end, preaching his Neo-Libertarian religion to the unwashed masses. Even when #winning he is bitter. P*Bs world view in a nutshell: His version of Neo-Libertarianism can cure any and all things, including the common cold. At what point does it become snake oil?  ::)

All Ideologies are snake oil, especially when they reside inside a vacuum. Ideologies and Ideals aren't unassailable facts unto themselves. How many billions of people have to die over flawed human ideals taken to extreme? 

On a different subject. I haven't any idea who is here at any given moment. Nor did I realize forum members had to be here when I decide to post.

You don't really understand how textual forums work, do you?  ???
...Sigh

Quote from: Catsmile on May 29, 2017, 03:48:23 PM
What arguments? You can't argue with fact free fiction, and flights of fantasy. Any facts brought to bear he decries as fake. Then he launches into spinning a narrative divorced from reality. Even when I agree with him, he almost always drives his ideology over a cliff. 

P*BTheFake is just some idle, angry, bitter, ideologue preaching his manifesto ad nauseam. How many years nao, 5,6,7? How impotent one must feel having hours a day to spend, for years on end, preaching his Neo-Libertarian religion to the unwashed masses. Even when #winning he is bitter. P*Bs world view in a nutshell: His version of Neo-Libertarianism can cure any and all things, including the common cold. At what point does it become snake oil?  ::)

All Ideologies are snake oil, especially when they reside inside a vacuum. Ideologies and Ideals aren't unassailable facts unto themselves. How many billions of people have to die over flawed human ideals taken to extreme? 

On a different subject. I haven't any idea who is here at any given moment. Nor did I realize forum members had to be here when I decide to post.

You don't really understand how textual forums work, do you?  ???
...Sigh

Yeah I do.  It is just that I get tired of people sniping at him. Sure he's a bit heavy-handed but I generally agree with much of what he says.  I wouldn't call it neo-libertarian as much as classical liberalism which is actually what I support.  I don't have as much beef with you as I do with MP. 

3OctaveFart

Don't take this personally or nothing, but I don't care with whom you have a beef. It's a message board.

albrecht

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 29, 2017, 03:53:58 PM
https://twitter.com/xeni/status/869025006751281152
What is fascinating is how "surprised" leftists are about history? Obviously most went to a failing public school but were they simply skipping class most days? They are always so shocked at what is well-known history. Here is a hint for your next tweet: people used to have duels and there was an infamous "caning" incident in the Senate. Read up on it because it was funny. They speak very eloquently but insult each other- over policy, over health and lack of speaking ability due to it, and even sexually allegations prior to the 'incident.' There have been 'chokings' also. Extra credit: what was the source of the term we use now in Congress, or any legislative body,r for blocking legislation and name a famous one. And which country did he rule- for a blue star?

ps: Also, the press itself back then was even more "fake" and partisan and would levy even more conspiracy claims about candidates than our internet "experts" or our current 5th Estate- though I think since the press mainly share the same political beliefs and can spin the same "narrative" now and can instantly do so electronically the press today is more dangerous. Especially because there are far less papers and people have been taught to instantly believe them. So when they parrot the same conspiracy theories the public believes.

Catsmile

Damn, on and on about having beef... Go eat, beef is apparently what you crave.

Sorry you don't approve, but it is a forum. Don't like it don't read it. My bullshit is every bit as valid as P*BTheFakes bullshit. You simply align with his bullshit moar than mine.

He posts around dozen post a day, to my 7-10 post a week, most of which not addressing P*B. Poor ganged up and picked upon P*BTheFake. Maybe find a safe space on Faux Newz and AM radio. They say things you agree with, but then you wouldn't have any beef.

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat! You! Yes, you! behind the bikesheds, stand still laddie!

CAN I HAS THE WALL NAO?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 29, 2017, 11:50:37 AM
You'll be in good company with Trump. He's reputedly never read a book, probably explainable by his inability to speak more than about a hundred words.

That's cute and VERY predictable of you but I think both he and I would just like to avoid books by obvious political hacks...so, no Hillary books either.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Pretty much a description of your own posts.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2017, 02:18:01 PM
I've written more on these topics than you've ever read, shitstain.

P*B is wrong-headed but he has done some reasoning, however defective, to get there. You on the other hand are a parrot.

Yep, you're just holding back...going easy on us.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

We're just waiting for you to blow it all wide open, pud. The actual evidence is coming any day now, right?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on May 29, 2017, 03:48:23 PM
What arguments? You can't argue with fact free fiction, and flights of fantasy. Any facts brought to bear he decries as fake.

The burden of proof is on you if you want to convince us that your propaganda is backed by facts and a logical argument but you guys never do. It's ALWAYS just this kind of bullshit where you hysterically call us names and refute our facts and arguments with mere hand waving. It's truly pathetic and speaks to the emptiness of your ideology.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 29, 2017, 03:16:27 PM
Please spare us the histrionics,  The way you throw the word treason around makes me think you do not know the meaning of the word.  What specifically is alleged about Flynn or anyone connected to Trump that rises to the level of treason.

Oh shall we start with working as a paid agent to Turkey? Lying on his application for security clearance, and sitting in on classified meetings having lied about his financial ties to the Kremlin. I can imagine the froth coming out of your mouth if that had been a Clinton appointee. And if it hadn't been the WP revealing it, no doubt he'd still be there, a blackmail risk. That he'd admitted to being but ignored by Trump until the WP did the story.

Back channel or unofficial communications conduits have existed between governments for millennia.

Stop there. Kushner proposing it last December, (When Trump said he wasn't having family in the WH, and therefore Kushner hadn't been granted security clearance) when he was still a 'civilian' and for his own ends, is not the same as for example Kissinger doing it to do a deal with Khrushchev to avoid a nuclear war. Kushner was trying to do it for himself, not America.

Flynn is apparently guilty of not reporting income he recieved from Russians.

And what else has he 'forgot' to mention? If that's all it is, why is he invoking the fifth? Yet his lawyer says he has a story to tell? Remember Flynn saying asking immunity implies guilt? Remember that?

I don't know what might come out of the ongoing investigations but you can bet no one will be charged with treason and there will be many more anti-Trumpers facing charges than pro-Trumpers. 

OBTW.  No one is required by law to retain documents relating to their campaign other than those required for the  auditing of campaign finances.  They are not public records and one is not obliged to preserve them for the perusal of any future witch hunters.

They are if the senate or the FBI have already announced they're being investigated before Trump takes out his shredder.. Who deletes e mails in their entirety? Trump used to buy time in his many times as the one being sued by destroying records and asking for extensions to find information, then low and behold, that info couldn't be found.

Gangsters are more subtle than that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2017, 05:09:51 PM
We're just waiting for you to blow it all wide open, pud. The actual evidence is coming any day now, right?  :D

C'mon then sugerlips, why is Flynn's lawyer saying he has a story to tell, but wants immunity? Because he's innocent?
;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 29, 2017, 05:34:12 PM
Oh shall we start with working as a paid agent to Turkey? Lying on his application for security clearance, and sitting in on classified meetings having lied about his financial ties to the Kremlin. I can imagine the froth coming out of your mouth if that had been a Clinton appointee. And if it hadn't been the WP revealing it, no doubt he'd still be there, a blackmail risk. That he'd admitted to being but ignored by Trump until the WP did the story.

Stop there. Kushner proposing it last December, (When Trump said he wasn't having family in the WH, and therefore Kushner hadn't been granted security clearance) when he was still a 'civilian' and for his own ends, is not the same as for example Kissinger doing it to do a deal with Khrushchev to avoid a nuclear war. Kushner was trying to do it for himself, not America.

And what else has he 'forgot' to mention? If that's all it is, why is he invoking the fifth? Yet his lawyer says he has a story to tell? Remember Flynn saying asking immunity implies guilt? Remember that?

They are if the senate or the FBI have already announced they're being investigated before Trump takes out his shredder.. Who deletes e mails in their entirety? Trump used to buy time in his many times as the one being sued by destroying records and asking for extensions to find information, then low and behold, that info couldn't be found.

Gangsters are more subtle than that.
I'm not going to defend Kushner, or Flynn, but what was the violation:
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/ssi_list.aspx
https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/ukrainerussia/
Hatch Act (almost never applied but this could be the one thing I see. But, as I mentioned, not applied with Jessie Jackson, Billary, or other people in non-official capacity traveled to international meetings or discussions not approved.)
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/ukraine.aspx

And why would the law apply to them when it doesn't to illegal aliens or Obama? Obama campaigned for his "cousin" in Kenya (a militant Muslim) when he was a Senator. Highly illegal (his "cousin" lost and then ethnic violence happened and they changed the Kenyan constitution and he became VP.)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7176683.stm
from another "fake news" "right-wing" source Snopes:
"Although the Obama campaign acknowledged that Senator Obama spoke to Raila Odinga by telephone “for about five minutes” in January 2008 (he also made a public appearance with Odinga during a trip to Kenya in August 2006), "

Pleading the Fifth and/or getting immunity (transactional, ideally, but even "use" immunity) is BASIC. It is your right (here) not to testify against yourself or say anything. (Barring some legal scenarios where the government grants you some type of immunity and compels testimony, often as in a Grand Jury or Congressional hearing.) Anyone, even a totally innocent person, in dealing with the Feds, but also any criminal or civil manner should consult an attorney and, if possible, get this. That is basic. You are a weird person with zero knowledge of basic, common sense- at least in legal matters and US law. It is quite easy to get caught up by a mistaken statement ( https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001 ) even if not being formerly questioned or under oath. (Billary could've easily been indicted under this statute.)