• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 02:38:50 PM
Oh? So not all Muslims are terrorists after all? I thought that was the general opinion of Trumpers.

I doubt anyone has said that. However, research indicates that where Islam is the majority people want theocracy (sharia law). We're not interested in importing that here. That's right, I said we, mutherfucker! WE!  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 03:10:14 PM
I doubt anyone has said that. However, research indicates that where Islam is the majority people want theocracy (sharia law). We're not interested in importing that here. That's right, I said we, mutherfucker! WE!  :P

The vast majority of terrorists are financed directly or indirectly from Saudi Arabia (Sunni). Yet Iran is made the terrorist state. Trump was praising the Saudis and the other despots that were assembled when he was there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 03:36:57 PM
The vast majority of terrorists are financed directly or indirectly from Saudi Arabia (Sunni). Yet Iran is made the terrorist state. Trump was praising the Saudis and the other despots that were assembled when he was there.

Anyone who knows anything about Islam knows that there has been a civil war going on since it's inception. In modern times the Sunni Muslims used to be the moderate, more secular ones while Shia Muslims were the more radical, militant ones. Remember the hostage crisis? Now that's all flip flopped, has it? This is why decent people are fed up in general with Muslims.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Someone is being enterprising... ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

I would buy one of those for Senda, to go with his red shorts and t-shirt, if he behaves himself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

You would want that...cuck.  ::)

Zetaspeak

Oh? So not all Muslims are terrorists after all? I thought that was the general opinion of Trumpers.

All Muslims are terrorists..... unless they are willing to give Trump money, then they are good guys.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 31, 2017, 03:34:40 PM
Trump will buy this place. Bigly.
http://www.cntraveler.com/story/a-guide-to-covfefe-one-of-the-worlds-best-islands

So how is it going in the UK?

Just heard you had another horrific terrorist attack by muslims?

This with the constant arrests of muslim child rape gangs, murders perpetrated by muslims, muslims getting arrested everyday for plotting terrorist attacks against Britain, and British authorities constantly stopping muslim terrorist attacks, I would think you would have your hands full trying to figure out how to keep your country from falling into 3rd world status.

Oh, that's right.  "Cofeve"

starrmtn001

President Trump Meets Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.  5.31.17.

https://youtu.be/kEds6h3bJpo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 31, 2017, 05:43:09 PM
President Trump Meets Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.  5.31.17.

https://youtu.be/kEds6h3bJpo

His last name is Phuc? Really?!  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2017, 05:45:56 PM
His last name is Phuc? Really?!  ;D

Oh c'mon, Doc.  You're not in high school anymore. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 31, 2017, 05:48:45 PM
Oh c'mon, Doc.  You're not in high school anymore. ::)

He should get together with this guy.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qwBuBCTKTU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 31, 2017, 04:58:03 PM
So how is it going in the UK?

Just heard you had another horrific terrorist attack by muslims?

Just? You need to change your cable company. Or get electricity to your shed.

This with the constant arrests of muslim child rape gangs, murders perpetrated by muslims, muslims getting arrested everyday for plotting terrorist attacks against Britain, and British authorities constantly stopping muslim terrorist attacks, I would think you would have your hands full trying to figure out how to keep your country from falling into 3rd world status.

Oh, that's right.  "Cofeve"

My hands full? I leave it to the professionals to do that. But I'm genuinely flattered you think I run the UK. Truly. Maybe I need a Kushner? Man of all trades..

No, they aren't.  I would say well over 90% are anti-Western though, for various reasons, some legitimate, some not.  I don't think we should be importing anyone who doesn't like us and is not willing to assimilate.  Why isn't that basic common sense?

Its been shown a majority would prefer Sharia law.  Its been shown although not participating, a majority support terrorist acts, at least some of the time. 

I'm not so sure its 'the vast majority'.  Maybe just the majority

Iran trains, supports, funds, and fights alongside Hezbollah.  They train, support, and fund the Houthis in Yemen.  They have been propping up Assad in Syria all along, and now have military units in the field there.  The government of Iraq is under their sway, and they have military units in the filed there.  Before the Shiites gained control of Iraq, their militias were trained, supported, and funded by Iran. 

When ever a Sunni Mosque is blown up in the Muslim world, Iran is probably behind it.  This happens all the time in Pakistan.  Lately Iran has been illegally harassing our Navy in international waters in the Persian Gulf, and threatening them.  They even illegally captured and detained a crew awhile back, if you recall.  Iran harasses and attacks Israeli interests all around the world.   They are building nuclear weapons, and ICBMs to deliver them here.  They are continually blustering threatening Israel, us, Europe, their neighbors, and looking for opportunities to meddle. 

... Yet Iran is made the terrorist state...
That's correct.

gnooryblows

not really following the discussion here but just a reminder that no matter how much you dislike him trump is your president and will be for the next 4-8 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM

When Hilary was no longer in office, or a candidate for office, the Clinton ''Foundation'' was shut down (odd timing that).

Whatever happened to the 100s of millions left in the ''Foundation''?  Has it been distributed to deserving charities?  We sorely need a feel good story about the generosity of the Clintons, and a window into how wonderful a Hilary Administration would be in contrast with he greed of Trump - why isn't the media falling all over themselves to bring it to us?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 08:23:55 PM
I'm not so sure its 'the vast majority'.  Maybe just the majority

Iran trains, supports, funds, and fights alongside Hezbollah.  They train, support, and fund the Houthis in Yemen.  They have been propping up Assad in Syria all along, and now have military units in the field there.  The government of Iraq is under their sway, and they have military units in the filed there.  Before the Shiites gained control of Iraq, their militias were trained, supported, and funded by Iran. 

When ever a Sunni Mosque is blown up in the Muslim world, Iran is probably behind it.  This happens all the time in Pakistan.  Lately Iran has been illegally harassing our Navy in international waters in the Persian Gulf, and threatening them.  They even illegally captured and detained a crew awhile back, if you recall.  Iran harasses and attacks Israeli interests all around the world.   They are building nuclear weapons, and ICBMs to deliver them here.  They are continually blustering threatening Israel, us, Europe, their neighbors, and looking for opportunities to meddle. 

That's correct.

I think I ready all Islamic terrorism about 90% was Sunni, but I read that a while back and not sure where I read it. Of course with anything as vague as "terrorism" it can be up to interpretation.

I always found the Shia groups to be much more political in their attacks. If Isreal wasn't to connected to us so much,  Hezbollah being considered along the lines with the Sunni groups out there would be laughed out of the room. You don't really hear Hez attacking random western population, the main thing you hear from them is the back and forth with Israel or with neighboring countries. Most of the time it seems political or a focused target.

Unlike Sunni that seem much more religious purity reasons, who attack sites are much more wide ranging to make a "statement" which I find way more concerning the Shia.

I never had a easy relationship with the Saudi, you go back to 911 where most of the terrorists came from SA and we somehow attacked Iraq? I feel some deja vu where most of the attacks at the west are coming from people with Sunni backgrounds yet these past few weeks this administration seems to be only focusing at Iran (who aren't really attacking the west), yet are playing dancing with swords and rub my glowing orb oh and giving them a billion dollars worth of weapons that terrorist do come from.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 09:24:40 PM
When Hilary was no longer in office, or a candidate for office, the Clinton ''Foundation'' was shut down (odd timing that).

Whatever happened to the 100s of millions left in the ''Foundation''?  Has it been distributed to deserving charities?  We sorely need a feel good story about the generosity of the Clintons, and a window into how wonderful a Hilary Administration would be in contrast with he greed of Trump - why isn't the media falling all over themselves to bring it to us?
https://labor.ny.gov/app/warn/details.asp?id=5801
I guess the Clinton Global Initiative, aka CGI, was fake- like CGI is in her Hollywood supporting crowd.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 31, 2017, 09:32:14 PM
I think I ready all Islamic terrorism about 90% was Sunni, but I read that a while back and not sure where I read it. Of course with anything as vague as "terrorism" it can be up to interpretation.

I always found the Shia groups to be much more political in their attacks. If Isreal wasn't to connected to us so much,  Hezbollah being considered along the lines with the Sunni groups out there would be laughed out of the room. You don't really hear Hez attacking random western population, the main thing you hear from them is the back and forth with Israel or with neighboring countries. Most of the time it seems political or a focused target.

Unlike Sunni that seem much more religious purity reasons, who attack sites are much more wide ranging to make a "statement" which I find way more concerning the Shia.

I never had a easy relationship with the Saudi, you go back to 911 where most of the terrorists came from SA and we somehow attacked Iraq? I feel some deja vu where most of the attacks at the west are coming from people with Sunni backgrounds yet these past few weeks this administration seems to be only focusing at Iran (who aren't really attacking the west), yet are playing dancing with swords and rub my glowing orb oh and giving them a billion dollars worth of weapons that terrorist do come from.
Though a big enemy of the neo-cons, Israel, and the various Brzezinski and Kissinger types that last no matter what Presidents in the back ground, etc at least Iran/Persia had a real culture. The new "royals" in the Gulf are just very backward people who, due to energy interests and "great games" were chosen by the Brits, and then us. Not that Iran, or any Muslims,  are good but at least there was some history, pre-Islam, there. And even now more tolerance for minority religions etc. (Like Syria was before Obama/McCain "rebels.") Recall how Assad's wife was lauded in magazines "modern Muslim woman" and even he was "not like his father" and tolerance for minorities? Just a few years ago. Not nice people but, considering others? But, for various reasons, we've thrown our lot with the Sunni types- and the worst type of them. It would be better if we had nothing to do with that region, including our "ally" in NATO Turkey who threatens to send more foreign Muslim invaders into Europe, purges the secular military and people (the original Deep State by the way in terms of modern analysis of the term,) locks up journalists, and attacks Kurds who are fighting Obama/McCain's ex-'rebels' ISIS.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2017, 09:24:40 PM

she deleted the whole fucking foundation? WTF!

;D

albrecht

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 31, 2017, 09:46:29 PM
she deleted the whole fucking foundation? WTF!

;D
Only some jobs and the fake stuff (they call it internally CGI- no pun there!) and the international donations have been lacking since the pay-to-play no longer possible (at least for now.)
I'm sure the funds, at least, are maintained on a 'private server' somewhere. Caymans, Luxembourg, Seychelles, Isle of Mann, Panama, etc but somewhere.

Kidnostad3

The Democrats (to include the MSM) will come out of these investigations much more damaged than Trump. 

https://youtu.be/_BUe4Sxrr4Q

Quote from: albrecht on May 31, 2017, 09:53:14 PM
Only some jobs and the fake stuff (they call it internally CGI- no pun there!) and the international donations have been lacking since the pay-to-play no longer possible (at least for now.)
I'm sure the funds, at least, are maintained on a 'private server' somewhere. Caymans, Luxembourg, Seychelles, Isle of Mann, Panama, etc but somewhere.

sounds like some former dictator of Cuba. not that i'm sayin HC smokes cigars cuz i'm purdy sure that hack she has is cuz the hash pipe needs cleaning. salt and rubbing alcohol can fix that right up.... the pipe that is... ;D

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on May 31, 2017, 09:43:36 PM
Though a big enemy of the neo-cons, Israel, and the various Brzezinski and Kissinger types that last no matter what Presidents in the back ground, etc at least Iran/Persia had a real culture. The new "royals" in the Gulf are just very backward people who, due to energy interests and "great games" were chosen by the Brits, and then us. Not that Iran, or any Muslims,  are good but at least there was some history, pre-Islam, there. And even now more tolerance for minority religions etc. (Like Syria was before Obama/McCain "rebels.") Recall how Assad's wife was lauded in magazines "modern Muslim woman" and even he was "not like his father" and tolerance for minorities? Just a few years ago. Not nice people but, considering others? But, for various reasons, we've thrown our lot with the Sunni types- and the worst type of them. It would be better if we had nothing to do with that region, including our "ally" in NATO Turkey who threatens to send more foreign Muslim invaders into Europe, purges the secular military and people (the original Deep State by the way in terms of modern analysis of the term,) locks up journalists, and attacks Kurds who are fighting Obama/McCain's ex-'rebels' ISIS.

Wow I think we agree more than we would like to admit to each other lol.

It seems that the Iran population in general are the more of the modern/westernized people in that region. Their leader seems like a blow hard, but at times it seems like he and Netanyahu are like two wrestlers talking big just to look strong to their people while villainizing the other one. Conflict seems like good political business for all involved.

I also think countries that like Turkey & Egypt that seems to have gone really downhill since 911 is countries we need to keep and eye on and also the Saudi

I didn't agree with Trump on almost anything but the one thing I did like was he tweeted reminding people the connection between 911 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. I thought on tis topic he might be actually be different than the rest. Then the travel ban came & Saudis was no where on the list. Then of course the trip over there, and in record he became like everybody else pandering to the money.