• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 04:47:38 PM

Kidnostad3,
I HAVE A VERY SERIOUS WARNING FOR YOU !!!

...or you stop reading my posts -or you start fapping to them.
Otherwise you are going to lose your loose mind boi.  ;) 8)

{P.S. I hope you screen saved that post of mine about that hyaena the'bitch Nikki Haley,..it might be prophetic post}

Does anybody know what "boi" means?  Must be some obscure Slavic dialect. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

Hip hop reference.  8)

luicfer6G6

hes actually hitting on you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_(slang)

"A "boi" is (generally) the younger person who prefers older partners, and is the "boi" in a "daddy and boi" dating, relationship, or sexual situation, where "boy" and "boi", respectively, are used to differentiate between someone who is underage, and someone who just identifies as the younger who wants or needs someone older. In this context, "boi" can be masculine or effeminate, or anywhere along that spectrum, and some males identify as a "boi" well beyond their 20s, and especially so long as they are involved with older men. Often, though not always, a "boi" prefers a submissive role."

Spy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 05:16:41 PM
Have you ever been to Australia?  I have several times and I can tell you that ABC is regarded as a leftist megaphone much like the BBC.

Yes, I've been to Australia. I'll ask the question again. If the vast majority of the Western media (according to you) is "Fake News," please tell us which news agencies are unbiased and accurate.  Tucker Carlson's "The Daily Caller?"  Breitbart?  Alex Jones?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 05:16:41 PM
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about as usual.

This comment speaks volumes about you.  None of it good.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jesusthing01 on July 09, 2017, 05:48:41 PM
hes actually hitting on you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_(slang)

"A "boi" is (generally) the younger person who prefers older partners, and is the "boi" in a "daddy and boi" dating, relationship, or sexual situation, where "boy" and "boi", respectively, are used to differentiate between someone who is underage, and someone who just identifies as the younger who wants or needs someone older. In this context, "boi" can be masculine or effeminate, or anywhere along that spectrum, and some males identify as a "boi" well beyond their 20s, and especially so long as they are involved with older men. Often, though not always, a "boi" prefers a submissive role."

Nah, he's just a semi literate shit head who butchers the English language.

CozyRozie

it's an insult in my context to you, you uneducated butterfly

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on July 09, 2017, 05:53:05 PM
Yes, I've been to Australia. I'll ask the question again. If the vast majority of the Western media (according to you) is "Fake News," please tell us which news agencies are unbiased and accurate.  Tucker Carlson's "The Daily Caller?"  Breitbart?  Alex Jones?

This comment speaks volumes about you.  None of it good.

If you have spent any time at all in Australia you would know that ABC is notoriously leftist.  You are either spectacularly unaware and obtuse or you are lying about having been to Australia. 

I never said that the vast majority of the western media is biased.  I am saying that all corporate media to a lesser or greater degree has an editorial bias.  At this point in history I would estimate that 90% of corporate media leans left.  I take in information from various sources and,  as best I can, isolate the facts and make my own judgement.  What intelligent person would not do just that?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 06:18:42 PM
it's an insult in my context to you, you uneducated butterfly

What the fuck does that mean?  Are you saying that I offended your context?  You continue to talk jibberish.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 05:55:41 PM
Nah, he's just a semi literate shit head who butchers the English language.

I'm actually providing/giving you a chance to perform a mental exercise by reading my posts by decoding my English.
Otherwise your burger brains would overgrow with hamburger and bacon fat 8)

(..but some of you as usual too slow to grasp that opportunity) ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 06:20:19 PM

If you have spent any time at all in Australia you would know that ABC is notoriously leftist.  You are either spectacularly unaware and obtuse or you are lying about having been to Australia. 

I never said that the vast majority of the western media is biased.  I am saying that all corporate media to a lesser or greater degree has an editorial bias.  At this point in history I would estimate that 90% of corporate media leans left.  I take in information from various sources and,  as best I can, isolate the facts and make my own judgement.  What intelligent person would not do just that?
Kidnostad3,
Wow, what a profound statement.
Did you come out with this on your own, or did you read about it somewhere, ..genius discoverer-announcer of.. 'the obvious' 

CozyRozie

8) I'm glad that some of you received a ....memo!! 8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jesusthing01 on July 09, 2017, 06:45:18 PM
:D

One day you will be telling different story to my "nigger reporters" -I promise you that, just a question of time boi.

Spy

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 06:29:45 PM
Kidnostad3,
Wow, what a profound statement.
Did you come out with this on your own, or did you read about it somewhere, ..genius discoverer-announcer of.. 'the obvious'

Kidnostat3 is one of the self-described "big dogs" of the President Donald J. Trump thread at Bellgab.  This gives him powers far beyond those of mortal men.

Even now the mighty Kidnostat3 is plotting his revenge against those who question his superiority.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 06:55:16 PM
One day ill stop blowing my "nigger reporters" -I promise you that, just a question of time Sir.
:o

CozyRozie

The interview will most likely happen quite late at night.

luicfer6G6

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 07:15:36 PM
The interview will most likely happen quite late at night.

Sounds good to me.  My friend Sig Sauer and I are looking forward to it. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 07:27:36 PM
Sounds good to me.  My friend Sig Sauer and I are looking forward to it.

Jesusthing01 is here from cock sucking team,..he is famous Mexican tranny who sucks cocks for a single serving of a burrito when he is hungry...lol

luicfer6G6

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 07:30:53 PM
Jesusthing01 is here to fuck my anus, its hungry for man meat :-[

:o

CozyRozie

heh heh heh, somebody is doing great job as a mule, lol 8)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 05, 2017, 09:01:30 AM
Th' One is the same asshole who last posted on BelGab as "NewStar."  He has a history of haunting and regularly getting kicked off various blogs at which time he goes back to one he has been banned from under a different name.  His pattern upon returning is to generate a flurry of posts wherein he shows some familiarity with BelGab and joins in the criticism of some posters as a way of gaining acceptance by others.  He also creates new threads that he shamelessly touts on established threads as if they were something he happened to stumble over.   

It seems that this troll wannabe is trying real hard to pass himself off as someone who knows something about the U.S. and to give the impression that he might even be an immigrant.  However,  his piss-poor English and inane commentary are a dead give away.  He has no real grasp of our idiomatic expressions or insight into our culture.  I doubt that he has ever been closer to the U.S. than the Russian or Eastern European shit hole he was born in.  His commentary quickly becomes bizarre and stridently hostile to things American and he invariably goes ape shit in responce to those of us who see him for the twisted fuck that he is with a string of expletives that no one outside of a psych ward would put together in any language. No doubt he sees himself as a troll but he really sucks at it and should stick to playing Pong or whatever video game is current in the aforementioned Russian or Eastern European shithole.

As mentioned, he last posted on BG as "NewStar" and was banned from BG around March 19th of this year.  Take a look at his posts on or around that date and you'll see why MV saw fit to eject him.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

Kidnostad3,
why don't you post some poetry your tranny boyfriend wrote for you,
or poetry or some other romantic literature masterpiece your highly educated son wrote for his tranny boyfriend... :P

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 08:04:33 PM
Kidnostad3,
why don't you post some poetry your tranny boyfriend wrote for you,
or poetry or some other romantic literature masterpiece your highly educated son wrote for his tranny boyfriend... :P

Okay, here you go:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your brain is shit
And your English is too

CozyRozie

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 09, 2017, 08:17:59 PM
Okay, here you go:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your brain is shit
And your English is too

is that what your highly educated in English literature son wrote for his muslim tranny boyfriend ??   ....hahaha Lol, what a talent :)

Spy

Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?mcubz=1

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on July 09, 2017, 08:31:43 PM
Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?mcubz=1

So, they're getting revenge on Trump fro exposing how corrupt Hillary really is then.  :D

Spy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 09, 2017, 08:41:22 PM
So, they're getting revenge on Trump fro exposing how corrupt Hillary really is then.  :D